* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - May/June 2019  (Read 25125 times)

0 Members

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
modify
BFP Due Date - May/June 2019
« Reply #100 on: 14/12/18, 20:11 »
Janeliot- Iím glad the nap helped, I think it was sensible of hubby to have you stay at home.
Hope u do get a relaxed weekend an feeling better ASAP xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    « Reply #101 on: 15/12/18, 19:15 »
    Hi everyone,

How are you all? I hope youíre having a nice weekend?

Janeliot, just wanted to check in and see how you are today? Are you feeling any better? Xx

MrsC - will be thinking of you tomorrow- big day  :)

Hope everyone else is ok xx

Offline Janeliot

modify
    « Reply #102 on: 15/12/18, 22:15 »
    Hi everyone,

MrsC - Forgot to answer your question.  I think I'm around the same as you.  I was 17 weeks on Friday.  Each week makes me feel safer with this pregnancy but Thursday did feel like a big set back for me and paranoia has set in quite a bit.  Anyway, all the best for your scan tomorrow.  Can't wait to find out what gender your baby is.  Very exciting.  Enjoy!

Honeybee - Thanks Honeybee.  I think I'm ok.  Things seems to have calmed down.  i've just got spotting at the mo so hopefully it will be fine.  How are you?  Glad you got to hear the heart beat of your little one again when you went to the GP. 

AFM - I'm at home on my own tonight.  My son has to stay in hospital another coouple of nights.  He's ok but they are always very thorough with little ones.  I'm usually the one who stays with him,it's not a regular occurance but we are a little familiar with the protocol, so it feels weird being here on my onw.  Have spent the day with him anyway and will be going back tomorrow morning.  My husband just wanted me to relax properly at home because of stuff.  HOpefully by the time baby 2 comes along things will have calmed down a bit with my son.  They generally do apparently. 

anyway, I had a WTTW gender scan booked for tomorrow so I'm having to postpone that as I really wanted all of us to be there, son too.  They were saying that I would have to pay an admin fee but they may waver that if I show them a letter from the hospital so that's what I'm going to do.  Only thing is though is that I can't imagine getting a scan in before christmas as I guess lots of people might want to have scans around now.  We'll see.  I've had to reschedule our meeting with Father Christmas too.  Was really looking forward to that. 

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.  Crazy christmas last minute rushing.  We are so unprepaired.  But still, nice time of year.  HOpe you're all enjoying. xx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #103 on: 15/12/18, 22:44 »
    Honeybee - thank you darling.

Janeliot - oh cool, yes your about a week ahead of me, I will be 17w on Monday.
    Sorry to hear you had to change your scan tomorrow but thatís really good that they will wave the admin fee with a hospital letter.
    I hope you do manage to get another scan before Christmas Hun!
    Sorry to hear your son is still not well, I hope heís all better soon, I hope that you are having a relaxing evening.

AFM - I have been on the sofa tonight and feeling pretty big, pretty sure my belly is now sticking out further than my boobs! And I have pretty big boobs! Lol so I was watching my program and I felt bubbles (thought it was like gas) then it happened again and realised it was behind my belly button! I thought thatís a new feeling! I leaned forward and it happened again!
    Now itís stopped! And I want to feel it again so I concentrate on it!
    Janeliot you Are already a mummy does this sound like it could be baby moving? Like a step up from flutters? X x

Offline Aley

modify
    « Reply #104 on: 16/12/18, 10:29 »
    Hey girls!

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

Janeliot, really sorry to hear your little one is in hospital. I hope heíll get better soon.  Hope youíll get the scan before Christmas. I am so happy to hear youíre a bit more relaxed.

Mrscoyle, I have those bubbles feeling for over a week now and sometimes I can feel soft kicks. In my head thatís nothing else but the baby. My real gas bubble feel very different.

Girls, I came here to moan...I am having a cold and feel absolutely dreadful. Feel tired, my nose and throat are in bits. I know in myself that the common cold wonít do anything to the baby but I am still worried sick about him too. Debating if to go to work tomorrow or not. I also have a 24h call and thatís my biggest problem because Iíll have to find someone to cover that. If it was a normal working day Iíll probably feel more relaxed about it.

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #105 on: 16/12/18, 10:37 »
    Aley. - oh yay, I love the feeling! I canít wait
    To feel it again and feel kicks! Yes itís different to gas bubbles as itís the the wrong place as well lol.
    Oh bless you! Thatís horrid.
    To be honest weather your pregnant or not
    The common cold would go quicker with more rest and relaxation, so taking the day would be a very sensible idea for you and baby I think.
    You would probably get better quicker.
    But I hope you manage to sort it.
    Good luck Hun x x

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #106 on: 16/12/18, 17:28 »
    Evening ladies!
    So our scan was amazing! We got some photos! And a bauble for the tree and a heart beat bear! Well we got a u icon because we are having a little GIRL! So exciting!
    I hope you are all having a fab weekend x x

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    « Reply #107 on: 16/12/18, 18:31 »
    Aw congratulations Mrs C! So over the moon for you and I hope youíve had a brilliant day! How did your Mum react and did you make your big announcement? So exciting! We were at the pub earlier and the table next to us had two new born baby girls. It was so weird seeing babies so tiny and thinking finally hopefully if a few months that will be us  :) ^pray^

Weíve booked to go to wttw on 28 Dec before hubby leaves for work for 6 weeks. I would really love a bauble but sounds like they may all be gone. Is it cute? I may call ahead and see if we can reserve one!  ;D would be a lovely momento!

Enjoy your evening. Iím about to try to convince hubby to watch Bridget jones baby. Wish me luck  ;D

Offline Janeliot

modify
    « Reply #108 on: 16/12/18, 21:13 »
    Wow Mrs C. Thatís wonderful news. Congratulations. I didnít know they did baubles either. What a lovely idea. They didnít mention it to me but Iíll check if they might do them in the one near me. Have you made your big announcement? All very exciting. Oh and bubbles sound like baby. Youíre so in touch with your body! I donít seem to be able to feel much at the moment. Occasionally I do but even with a second itís hard to tell. Did you feel them when you were scanned? Sometimes I can feel them correspond to what I see on the screen. Actually, having said that, I think I can feel bubbles now. So thatís good. 

Honeybee - where are you in your pregnancy right now? Iím writing this on my phone. When Iím on my pc I can look back and see what people have written but I canít on here. Canít remember what you wrote. Hope all is good with you. Are you going this week to WTTW? Will you find out the gender? Very exciting , again!

Alley - so sorry you have a nasty cold. Hope it goes away soon. Nasty things. Hope you have a chance to have a good relaxation and snuggle up with some good box sets or Netflix.

My son is being kept in another night just for precaution but heís absolutely fine. Heís being a little monkey going to sleep though. I think Iím ok. Best not to think too much. At least my son is a good distraction.

Good night everyone. Xx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #109 on: 16/12/18, 22:28 »
    Honeybee - Thank you, yes she was so happy, I have added a pink Santa hat with a bow to
    The scan photo so people can see itís a girl! And mummy loves it she was so happy.
    Awe yes! Canít wait for that to be us!
    Iím so pleased you managed to book in before hubby leaves! Yes itís very cute, itís double sided clear bauble and you get to choose a 2 of your scan images 1 for each side, we did a 2D on 1 side and a 4D the other and it has a red velvet ribbon. Looks great on the tree, I will mail you a photo of you want? Yes I donít see why u canít reserve one Hun good idea.
    They are doing a winter deal the bauble, a video or HD scan image and a heart beat bear all for £35! Itís pretty good!  Iím so pleased I talked Hubby round to getting it! Lol
    Good luck with getting hubby to watch that! I wouldnít be able to I donít think! I love it!

Janeliot - Thank you, so I am now telling me people, and I will release my announcement slideshow on social media on Christmas Eve Eve.
    Tuesday I have a cute maternity Christmas jumper I will wear to work to announce it says Making my little pudding. So cute!
    No actually I donít really feel much when being scanned, she was pushing down quite hard on my belly though! Lol and I was trying not to laugh or cry with happiness. Glad you r feeling a little something now! Havenít felt any bubbles today... yet anyway lol.
    So glad your son is feeling better thatís fab news yay!