* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - May/June 2019  (Read 22781 times)

0 Members

Offline Honeybee17

modify
BFP Due Date - May/June 2019
« Reply #120 on: 19/12/18, 13:53 »
Hi everyone,

Fairylight and Bossy - welcome back. We missed you! Fairylight so pleased to hear your work have been so supportive. Sounds very sensible.

Bossy, I am sure all will be well with your little boy :) How have you been feeling? Has the bleeding stayed away for a while? Are you seeing the MW again around now? Is that combined with your scan or separate?

Aley - how are you feeling? Are you managing to shift your cold?

MrsC - hope you're still basking in sharing your news. So exciting!

Janeliot - how are you feeling and how is your little boy? Hope he seems more like his usual self again?

Hopeful Kayte - how are you feeling? I don't think we've heard from you for a few days? I hope all is well and you continue to feel a bit more like your old self and also manage to eat a few more foods!

AFM - all fine. Had my 16w MW appt this am and heard little bean's heartbeat... thumping away like a stampede of stallions  ;D Def warmed a bit more to the MW this time too. Not much else to report. Still feel tired and sleeping a lot but looking forward to the holidays. Finish work tomorrow - yippee! Christmas shopping done and now just need to have a big wrapping session! Also booked afternoon tea in a really nice hotel on boxing day for hubby and I. Didn't think they'd have tables as you normally have to book weeks in advc but I guess everyone is doing family stuff - all the better for us! Have friends coming for tea on Friday night too. They're like family but between one thing and another we haven't managed to see each other for weeks. Lady used to work as a MW at the hosp where we've elected to have the baby but she's retired now. Not on Friday (!) but I am looking forward to getting her view on natural vs C-section birth and if I do still feel strongly about it, how best to go about trying to persuade the consultant! We'll see!

Sending everyone lots of love and Bossy please let us know how you get on tomorrow  ^Heart^

xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #121 on: 19/12/18, 14:10 »
    Honeybee - So glad all went well at your midwife appointment thats fab! so pleased. Sounds like you are making lots of exciting plans! I am also so tired my last day is Monday UI am just doing a few hours in the shop, but will be working every day up until! but then i have a lovely break till Jan 2nd so cant wait for that! Yes I am basking indeed its lovely! thank you. have you told many people yet?

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    « Reply #122 on: 19/12/18, 14:22 »
    Hello again :-)

Glad it's not just me who's tired! I keep reading all this stuff about feeling more lively in the 2nd semester and wondering what on earth they're talking about  ;D

Glad you will also be finished soon. We still haven't told many ppl to be honest. Still not quite ready to throw caution to the wind! I told a couple more of the girls at work on the quiet (one because I was sure she had guessed anyway!). It transpired it took them 8 years to conceive their first and then she fell pregnant with no 2 two months after the birth  :o ! (Note to self ;D). We're seeing a few of my sisters friends on Sat eve as mum and dad are hosting some drinks at their house as she's just back from Shetland for a week and it's easier to have ppl come to her than her chase around for several days. I think it will be fairly obvious so will tell them but they're not ppl who know any of my other friends or that I'm likely to see again for several years! We'll tell extended family in Scotland on the phone on Christmas day then if all goes well with the scan on 28th I'll share it more openly then, but we're not making a big announcement, not least of all as OH can't stand social media!  ;D

Argh, I really can't be bothered to do any work but better get back to it. I've cracked into the Quality Street... that is at least making things a little more bearable  ;D

xx

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    « Reply #123 on: 19/12/18, 14:23 »
    Oh! Also having parents and sister here for dinner on Christmas eve and will tell them then that it's a pink one!

Offline Janeliot

modify
    « Reply #124 on: 19/12/18, 21:42 »
    Hello all,

Honeybee - that sounds like a full on Christmas plan you got going there.  I'm glad your midwife appointment went well and that you're warming to her now.  Noone gets assigned to a midwife where I live so you never see the same one twice which is a little disconcerting but I guess also If you get someone you don't get on with at least you don't have to see her again.  I feel exhausted too and was wondering about this myth about feeling fully of beans by now.  I'm definitely not. 

Hi Mrs Coyle - Glad things are going well for you with all the annoncements and Christmas plans.  I'm workign a half day on Christmas eve also so that's nice.

Bossy - Nice to see you back on here.  Glad things are going well.  Enjoy seeing your little boy again tomorrow.

Fairylight - I would have definitely wanted to be signed off when I had all the traumatic bleeding with my son if I were working such a full on job too.  Working in a nursery must be quite relentless and very exhausting.  Rewarding though.  I'm glad theyve been supportive.  It makes all the difference. 

HopefulKate - How are you? Hope you're ok.

AFM -I have rebooked father Christmas for Saturday and the WTTW scan on Sunday.  So hopefully this weekend will be go much more smoothly than last.  Got a ton of things to do though. 

Hope everyone is doing well. x

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #125 on: 19/12/18, 21:50 »
    Janeliot- yes been fab, thatís great that you have managed to reschedule Santa and scan for the weekend! Yay! Iím sure you will have a good weekend! Yes I still have lots to do! Friday night I will be so all my wrapping! Whilst watching Christmas movies of course! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    « Reply #126 on: 20/12/18, 11:35 »
    Hi everyone!

Janeliot, so pleased you have managed to get Santa and WTTW booked back in  :) Especially when Santa must be getting so busy preparing his sleigh!
    Last day of work for me today - thank goodness!

Bosssy - thinking of you today. Hope all goes well. Please let us know xxx

AFM - all good, still a bit restless and hungry during the night. Conceded and had a 4am hot chocolate and a banana this morning. The good thing about hubby not having a traditional job is that he doesn't mind getting up with me too! I've warned him that being up making drinks in the middle of the night could hopefully continue for some months/years yet! Oh! and for anyone still looking for partner ideas for Christmas... I bought him a book called pregnancy for dads or sth like that from amazon. Has good reviews and looked at a few pages yesterday and I think he'll secretly quite enjoy it!

Hi to everyone else xx

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    « Reply #127 on: 20/12/18, 11:39 »
    Hello ladies

Hope itís ok for me to join? I had my 12 week scan this morning and they said baby is measuring 12 weeks 4 days. My due date is the 30th June. Was such a relief to see baby being very active stretching itís arms and legs,crossing itís legs at the ankles and overall looking super lively. I was getting myself into such a state before the scan,now I feel I can relax properly and start enjoying the lead up to Christmas.

xx

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    « Reply #128 on: 20/12/18, 12:53 »
    Woohoo! Congratulations and welcome to the due date board Toffee Apple! So pleased to hear everything went well this morning. It's so lovely to see them wriggling on the screen... or on the tele as I tell my little bean ;-) xx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #129 on: 20/12/18, 13:33 »
    Honeybee - Bless your hubby, I know how you feel I have been struggling with sleep although some nights i can get through thank goodness!
    The book sounds good although my hubby is hopeless and won't bother reading a book! but I have got me a couple of Apps for his phone 1 is called Daddy Up and it is hilarious! he sent me a screen shot of week 17 and it was so funny so i know he will look at that lol.
    x
    Tofee-Apple - Yay and welcome! Im so so happy for you darling! yes please make sure you do relax over Christmas and enjoy the festivities so glad all went well at your scan and your little bean was wriggling around and being a lively. x