* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - May/June 2019  (Read 25120 times)

0 Members

Offline Honeybee17

modify
BFP Due Date - May/June 2019
« Reply #130 on: 20/12/18, 19:13 »
Hi all,

Bossy, how did you get on today? I hope all is ok xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Janeliot

modify
    « Reply #131 on: 20/12/18, 23:25 »
    Hi ToffeeApple - Lovely to see you on here and congratulations on your happy 12 week scan. 

Offline Bossy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #132 on: 21/12/18, 14:05 »
    Hi lovelies,

Honey thank you so much for your private message,  you're so kind and sweet for thinking of me! I'm so lucky to have met you!

I'm sorry I didn't post sooner but I've had some crazy days.. baby boy is doing great, scan showed everything is as it should even though I've been having some pretty painful cramps.. guess they're normal! He was moving so much the doctor could barely keep up with him!

I want to wish everyone a Happy Christmas , sending you love xx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #133 on: 21/12/18, 14:08 »
    Bossy - Thatís fab, so glad to hear that all went well at your scan! Thatís fab! Merry Christmas to you too x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    « Reply #134 on: 21/12/18, 14:28 »
    Aw thank goodness bossy, I was getting so worried! Iím so happy that you saw him so active and heís doing so well. Itís so nice to have that reassurance right before Christmas  :) I did hope you were just super busy!

Excellent news. Have a lovely afternoon everyone. Iím doing some kitchen cleaning (joy) and then onto some wrapping!

Lots of love to everyone xx

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    « Reply #135 on: 21/12/18, 17:56 »
    Thank-you for the warm welcome ladies,I still canít quite believe Iím on this thread. Iíve treated myself and ordered that book by Clemmie Hooper that Honeybee17 recommended apparently itís due to arrive Monday so Iím looking forward to getting stuck into that.

Bossy-Great news your little boy is doing so well.

I hope everyone has an fantastic weekend.
    xx

Offline Aley

modify
    « Reply #136 on: 23/12/18, 14:04 »
    Oh my, I am so behind.

How is everyone?

Welcome Toffee and Fairylight, can't remember if some of you were on the thread before...anyway, hope all is well with the babies!

Mrscoyle,enjoying your little girl movements I am sure. It's for sure an exciting Christmas with such news.

Honeybee, how are you keeping? Nice idea for a Christmas gift. I am still scared to have anything baby related on my phone or books so my wife has all the pregnancy apps and I sneakly look from time to time.  ;D

Bossy, so happy to hear your little one is good. I get cramps sometimes and odd pains, I keep remember to myself that is normal as everything stretches.

Janeliot, are you having a scan today? Or was it last Sunday? Hope all is good.

HappyKayte, any updates? I guess is a busy time.

Well, in the end I got the whole week off sick. Best decision ever. Unfortunately my wife got sick with me and her MS got worse, my wife grandma nearly died in the hospital and you just know is not going to be a "normal" Christmas. The little one is good though and wiggling everyday so I am happy. Can't believe I have 2 more weeks until my anomaly scan. Right now I am just focusing on passing the milestones...anomaly scan and viability. Last night me and wifey were watching one born every minute, the episode about NICU and premature babies. For me it wasn't so shocking as I worked in NICU for a short period of time and seen and heard things but for my wife it was. It was a bit stupid to watch that, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone that is pregnant.
    Also I think for the past few weeks I am experiencing Braxton Hicks, I know is ridiculously early to be aware of them especially as this is my first but I am pretty sure of it. Is not painful is just my uterus getting hard and can be uncomfortable, lasts 10 seconds or so. I might mention it to the midwifes when I am having the scan although...it's nothing to be done with it. Curious if anyone else is feeling them so early.
    Anyway, I could probably fill a book but I'll stop now.
    Hope everyone is having a great Sunday.

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #137 on: 23/12/18, 14:59 »
    Aley -Hi yes although they have not been so much just the fluttering mainly although i think its me being impatient and wanting to feel more but i know its still a bit early, How many weeks are you now?  So pleased to hear that your little miracle has been wiggling around! So sorry to hear about your Grandma and your wife! I hope your Christmas is still going to be as good as it can be but i complelty understand what you mean when you say not normal. I don't think I have felt any Braxton hicks yet, although wouldn't know it if i did i don't think although i am aware that i might get them, im only really feeling flutters now, and my nausea during the day is lingering! yuk!

Im sending lots of Christmas love and wishing everyone a happy new year! x x x

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    « Reply #138 on: 23/12/18, 18:33 »
    Hi everyone,

Hope youíre having a nice weekend and looking forward to Christmas  :)

Aley Im so glad you took the whole week off sick and hope youíre feeling better health-wise at least? Iím so sorry to hear that your wifeís grandma has been so poorly though and your wife hasnít been well either. I hope they both start to feel a little better over the coming days.

Toffee apple, I really hope you enjoy the book. I found it laugh out loud funny in so many places. I read it a little chunk at a time but did read all the way to the end as I think it gives you a few things to think about to.

Janeliot, I hope you all had a nice time visiting Santa yesterday and that your scan went well today?

MrsC, pleased to hear you are still enjoying the little flutters. I have to say I was starting to get a little anxious that I donít think Iím feeling anything like that yet but I did read that for a first baby and dep. on the position of the placenta itís not unusual not to feel anything (or at least recognise what youíre feeling!) until between 18-
    22weeks so that made me feel a bit better! It must be lovely when you can feel it though and v reassuring.

Bossy, Fairylight, HopefulKayte, I hope youíre all ok.

Nice day here. Met a friend in Clapham to drop off some gifts for her kids and stuck my nose into the maternity shop seraphine. I confess I am slowly dabbling in maternity wear but nothing that I wouldnít wear normally apart from the jeans. Was v pleased. They were in the sale for £29!!! And theyíre so comfy! I also got a jumper which Iíd had my eye on but was sold out online. I had already ordered a polo jumper dress online to wear on Christmas Day and ordered two long sleeve ts from Isabella Oliver in the sale too. Iím not wearing the jumper until after the scan on Friday but everything else felt relatively inexpensive and not v maternity like anyway! Iím also worried that once the sales go full on after Christmas lots of things will be sold out when Iím getting to the stage of really needing stuff! 

Quite amusing last night, my parents had a few of my sisters friends over so that she can see a few ppl in one place while sheís home from Shetland and I was anxious about it as still not wanting to go public but getting quite difficult to hide. Theyíre people I know but not my own friends if you follow... and I thought with some strategic dressing Iíd done so well until one of the guys asked my mum if I was pregnant...  :-[... FAIL  ;D it was secretly quite nice that someone noticed and he gave me a big knowing grin wishing us a very merry Christmas when we left! Roll on Friday, hopefully the scan will go well and we can share with a bit more confidence. Weíll be 17.5w by then.

Well thatís all my news.

Have a nice eve xx

Offline Janeliot

modify
    « Reply #139 on: 23/12/18, 20:21 »
    Hello everyone,

Aley - So sorry to hear about your wife's grandma.  I hipe she makes a good recovery.  And your wife as well.  I hope she's better for a nice relaxed christmas.  That's great that you have a week of rest from work.  That's so sweet that your wife is sorting out all the apps and stuff.  I completely understand that.

Honeybee - Well done on your shopping.  I am so awful at shopping but it is a very good time to go and do it at the mo.  Definitely.  That's sweet about your sister's friend getting it right.  Good luck with the hiding of the bump this week.

Mrs Coyle - That's so lovelyt about your flutters.  I think I'm getting mine mostly at night but, although this is a second pregnancy, I don't seem to be as good at spotting them.  Really looking forward to the kicks!

Hi Fairylight, bossy, ToffeeApple and HopefulKate.Hope all is going well for you in this busy week.

Now I have the lurgy too!  I have a cold and it's horrible.  I'm trying so hard for my son not to get it.  It's so hard to stop myself from giving him big squeezy hugs but I really don't want hin to be ill.

My son met santa yesterday but wasn't so impressed iwth him.  He liked the lead up though with all the lights and the little scenes.  It was pretty good actually.

And then the scan this morning was fine.  Only the one in my tummy seems very dozy compated to what my son was.  My son used to bounce around like crazy at every scan I think.  The little one snoozed throuighout the whole scan.  Of course I'm going to worry about that.  Naturally.  I am a worrier.  20 week scan in just over 2 weeks.  As the one in my tummy dind't wake up the images are pretty disapointing actually.  And the 4D are just spookily weird. 

Oh yes.  So I had a feeling that I was having another boy.  I was 100% sure I was having a boy with my son and about 70% with this one.  That sort of went up to 98% when the sonographer at the EPAU said straight away that she could tell me the gender if I wanted.  Well, [email protected] right.  We are having another boy!  I was quite unsurprised.  I am happy as 2 brothers might hoepfully be friends.  They might be accomplaces though also.  I am so outnumbered now!  So I say I wasn't surprised but I can't believe it that I will be a mum to two boys.  Crazy.

Ok so, considering it was a private scan, it was slightly disapointing.  Both in the room, the attitude of the sonographer and when we came to the images.  But at least we saw little Boo again and he looks very relaxed.  Very, very relaxed.

happy Christmas everyone!