* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - May/June 2019  (Read 22672 times)

0 Members

Offline Honeybee17

modify
BFP Due Date - May/June 2019
« Reply #140 on: 23/12/18, 21:05 »
Hi Janeliot,

Aw a little boy! Congratulations. Yes I bet they will be thick as thieves  ;D I understand it would have been nice to see him bouncing around but maybe this is a sign that he will be a lovely placid baby! Ha ha - we can only hope. I think heís probably, just working up his energy to give you some little kicks in a few week  ;D

Iím also going to wttw on Friday. We went to a different private scan place last time. We had no particular reason to change but I thought I would see what this one was like to compare.  Not sure anything can compare to the fetal medicine centre though. Theyíre just amazing but actually once you move away from the early viability scans etc they get a bit pricey and for this time at least we wanted to go somewhere closer to home. If we have any future concerns though Iíll be back there like a shot!

Well no more news from me, but thank you for letting us know how you got on. Iíve been thinking about you.

X

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #141 on: 24/12/18, 12:12 »
    Honeybee - Yes it is lovely, although sure i'm not feeling as much at the mo, or i have got use tot them lol, Either way I want to feel more but I have my 20w scan on Jan 8th so not long to wait till i can see her again and make sure all is well.
    At my WTTW scan i found out that I have a poster placenta so thats good to know and Im hoping that she will be kicking me in no time! But I agree it is early I am 18w today and so hoping the next few weeks i will more than the occasionally flutters, i'm sure we all will! I haven't felt any more bubbles yet, I think that she was just in the perfect position at the time behind my belly button.
    Sounds like you had fun with your friend i actually did the exact same thing a stuck my nose into a local baby shop mama Bebe or something to have a little look at the maternity clothes I have recently discovered that I am now starting to need more than just maternity tights, I found a fab Cardigan dress thats also built for nursing, they go into sale on the 27th So i am planning on getting it then, Think I will order other stuff online as the high-street shops don't have much at all! I am looking forward to hearing how your Friday scan goes, Im sure you will get some fab photos etc.

Janeliot - Yes I cant wait for the kicks lol sounds so bizarre! Oh no! I hope you feel better soon, my Hubby has woke up with it! he's been sneezing all night bless him, I am doing my best not to catch it! Lol bless your son, he wasn't impressed! lol glad he liked the build up though.
    Yay congratulations on another little Boy thats fab! sorry to hear it wasn't as great as you wanted it to be but as you said at least you got to see baby again and find out it was a boy for sure. We also got some 4d and I agree they are so strange like a little alien! lol

AFM - My nausea is still making an appearance through most the morning its not so bad but i really don't want to eat anything! I want it to be gone completely now! Anyone else still got some? I have had some lower back pain as well, usually just in the morning, very normal for 2nd trimester iv read so I am not worried. I am looking forward to Jan 8th thats our 20w scan and I cant wait to see her again and be reassured that all is well still!

Offline Aley

modify
    « Reply #142 on: 24/12/18, 12:50 »
    mrscoyle, I am 19+4 weeks. I do feel the kicks but not regulary although it is everyday. I think is still early, especially for first baby so I am trying not to panic if a good few hours have passed without any movement or in one particular day is more chilled than others.
    I don;t have nausea, I never had much in the first trimester anyway...lucky me but I do get back and hip pain, tried to change sleeping positions, pillow between my legs but nothing seems to help. Can't complain though, this is nothing really and this pregnancy has been so good to me.
    I'll have a scan on the 9th! I'll be shy of 22 weeks and I am excited and terrified at the same time. Will it be the anomaly scan you;ll be having?

/janeliot, another boy...how exciting! |Sorry you feel poorly, I can totally relate. Hope it gets better soon. I get you worrying about the scan but I guess some babies are more chilled than others plus at this stage babies sleep a lot too, probably he was just having a snooze.

Honeybee, hope your scan on Friday will be a nice experience.

Just in case I don't have time to write again, I wish you all a lovely Christmas and even if you don't celebrate it maybe enjoy the days off and cuddle the bump.

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #143 on: 24/12/18, 14:44 »
    ALEY - Awe well thats lovely, I would say daily is pretty regular though. but i know what you mean you cant do any kick counting as of yet i'm guessing? ooh exciting your scan is soon as well then, a day after mine thats fab! to be honest I have no Idea I have no idea, All i know is what it says on the letter that its at the diagnostics imaging outpatient department, So maybe? Im not sure really, non of the NHS letters actually explain what the appointment is for! they all tell you when and where and then a number to contact if you need to cancel it, but does explain what its for very frustrating! I have another one a few weeks later at a different department, I think thats my consultant appointment but who knows lol!

Offline Aley

modify
    « Reply #144 on: 24/12/18, 15:05 »
    Mrscoyle, the guidelines say anomaly scan should be done between 18-20 weeks so I guess thatís what it is. I am having mine later because...oh well, our healthcare is stretching it to 22 weeks and my hospital tends to stretch it to beyond 22 weeks sometimes. Happy to get one though as in an uncomplicated pregnancy they donít do it always.
    I think the kicks count starts after 26-28 weeks or so (24 at the earliest) but I know myself, Iíll be stressing before that. But they do say later than 24 for a reason, some women donít even feel movement until after 22-23 weeks.

I forgot to say yesterday I got my appointment for an antenatal class...it wonít be until I am 32 weeks but I was so excited even reading the letter
    I think some of you were talking about nst classes... not sure if itís similar or not.

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #145 on: 24/12/18, 18:25 »
    Aley - oh ok then this is probably it then in Jan, that makes Sense about 24 weeks, oh yes I have mine around about then as well, Looking forward to it! Iím sure it will be fun! X x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Janeliot

modify
    « Reply #146 on: 24/12/18, 20:09 »
    Mrs Coyle - I have my 20 week scan on the same day as you!  I will be 20+4 I think. 
    Aley - I don't know if I'll do a refresh in antenatal clasees.  I am a little tempted as one of the main things is that you hopefully meet someone or some popple with whom to spend some time in the maternity months.  Coffee shops and baby classes are a life line.  Coffees and cakes were essential!  Well, for me anyway.  I think i've definitely helped a few keep afloat anyway.  I think May/June is a lovely time to have a baby as we will have the summer months to enjoy.  But that is looking very far ahead. 

I mainly want to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas or day off if you aren't celebrating.  A day of relaxation!  We need those.  All the best to everyone. xx

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    « Reply #147 on: 24/12/18, 20:51 »
    Merry Christmas everyone hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow whatever you will be doing.

xx

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    « Reply #148 on: 25/12/18, 09:36 »
    Morning all,

Just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! Thank you for being such a great support over the past few weeks and looking forward to continuing this amazing if somewhat nerve-wracking journey with you in 2019!

Sending lots of love xx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #149 on: 25/12/18, 10:11 »
    Janeliot - thatís fab! Yay! Scan buddies lol!

Merry Christmas lovely ladies! Thank you all so so much as well for your amazing support and help.
    Canít wait for the rest of our exciting journey together.
    Have a brilliant New Years as well x x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk