* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - May/June 2019  (Read 25098 times)

0 Members

Offline Fairylight17

modify
BFP Due Date - May/June 2019
« Reply #150 on: 25/12/18, 17:59 »
Merry christmas to you all and your families ❤️

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Bossy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #151 on: 26/12/18, 14:28 »
    Merry Christmas lovely ladies xx

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    « Reply #152 on: 28/12/18, 16:02 »
    Hello ladies

I hope everyone has had a nice Christmas? I think I ate my body weight in Yule log lol!

Unfortunately I came down with an awful cold on Boxing Day and have spent the past 2 days in bed -sore throat,pounding head & sinuses,cough -the works! Been feeling absolutely dreadful and not being able to take anything for it makes it seem a 100 times worse.Feel like my head is about to explode!

I had my appointment at The Fetal Medical Centre today, got my blood results and had the nuchal scan and everything has come back as very low risk so we are delighted with that. Originally I wanted to have the Harmony test but couldn’t due to the vanishing twin so we had to have the usual nuchal scan and chromosomal blood test. Was lovely to see my baby moving about,being very active and hearing a lovely strong heartbeat. Was also great to be talked through the whole scan ie what other markers were being checked for and that everything appeared as it should. I do have my NHS 20 week scan booked on the 14th Feb but have also booked one with FMC on the 11th Feb -just for reassurance really. Hopefully if the one on the 11th is also ok then can start telling people and will tell work to (which I’m dreading).

I am now looking to book a gender scan at WTTW in 3-4 weeks time and have already called ahead to check they have those heartbeat bears that mrscoyle mentioned as I definitely want one.

Feel so relieved after today’s appt am hoping will start to feel a bit more relaxed now and hopefully once this cold has gone I can start to actually enjoy this pregnancy now that the “morning” (evening) sickness has got significantly less.

On a different topic -anyone else watching “The ABC murders”? Looking forward to the conclusion tonight.

xx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #153 on: 28/12/18, 16:40 »
    Toffee_Apple - Glad to hear you have been enjoying your yule log! and sorry to hear about your illness, I really hope that you feel better soon!
    I have woke up with a sore throat, hope that it doesn't get any worse! I have been quite lucky so far and not gotten sick.
    So glad your scan all went well and came back all low risk thats fab, and not long till your 20w scan then, although you have a private scan booked 3 days before it? did you arrange the private scan and then get the 20w scan appointment? as there won't be much difference, I would try and move up the private scan I think so it was sooner? then you will get see how much your little miracle has grown.
    My 20w scan is Jan 8th and I cant wait! i Have been feeling little flutters I think but I am anxious and was going to ring my midwife an ask if i can pop in to have heart beat checked etc but im also thinking its not long now till the 8th and I can wait it out ... I think!
    Yes you should totally get a WTTW scan and heart beat Bear, we love out heart beat unicorn its fab! they had lots of choice so I am sure they will have some still.
    i am going to watch the ABC Murders tonight as they look fab! But I haven't had a chance to watch it before now I cant wait it looks fab!

Wishing everyone an amazing new years! x x x

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    « Reply #154 on: 28/12/18, 17:00 »
    mrscoyle-ABC is a 3 parter so definitely watch the last 2 evenings episodes first. I love a whodunnit.

The NHS scan was booked already but we just really liked the way today was not rushed at all and the time that was taken to explain everything, I just found it very reassuring that everything was explained so thoroughly. Also I work part time and not every week at the same clinic so depending on my rota if I have the private scan on Monday I can speak to my boss on Weds of the same week whereas if my scan is on Thursday then I won’t see her until the following week at the earliest but depending on my work rota could even be 2 weeks later. I can always cancel it if I need to but thought may as well book it since I was there today (haha not that I’m remotely paranoid😉).

Thanks for the get well wishes hope your throat feels better soon -I’ve been drinking rooibos tea with lemon and honey & found that quite soothing for my throat.

xx

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    « Reply #155 on: 28/12/18, 17:01 »
    Hi ladies!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas Day! Hopefully everyone has been relaxing and having a restful time  :)

Toffeeapple- so pleased to hear all went well at FMC. I do think they’re brilliant there.

We also just got back from our well-being scan at WTTW. V pleased to say that all is well. She was super active and bouncing all over the place. I had just drunk about 1.5l of cold water though so poor thing probably felt like I’d just given her a cold shower  :( poor poppet. We chose some really nice pictures and have also downloaded the rest of the digital images at home. Hubby pulled the husband handbrake on the heartbeat bear  ;D but just feeling v happy to see the baby moving around and now feel a bit more confident about going public which is just as well as the only way to hide the bump is to not leave the house!  ;D ;D

What we did discover and what made me feel a bit better is that the placenta is anterior which while I know it’s still early, may explain why I’m not feeling much if any movememt. I do feel sth from time to time but couldn’t really describe it as popping or obvious flutters or anything, jut a sense of sth being there that isn’t there normally!. My 20w scan is on 15th jan so maybe I might begin to feel sth then. We’ll see.

Off for pub dinner shortly then need to drop off hubby at the airport for his next contract. Hopefully I’ll be super fat when he comes home  ;D.

Have a nice evening everyone xx

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    « Reply #156 on: 28/12/18, 17:03 »
    Hello again,
    So sorry, forgot to mention that I hope you both feel better soon MrsC and Toffeeapple. Must be miserable  :( Aley, are you feeling any better? X

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    « Reply #157 on: 29/12/18, 18:07 »
    Honeybee17-I hope you enjoyed your meal out last night? Great news about your scan and that you got some fantastic photos and to see your baby girl bouncing about.
    To be honest I think my husband would of probably been the same about the heartbeat bear but since I haven’t shut up about it over the last few weeks since reading mrscoyle’s post I think he dares not suggest I can’t get one ....the wrath of a hormonal pregnant woman is not something he wants to deal with I think lol.  When will you start telling people? Have you got any names in mind yet?

Hope everyone else is enjoying the weekend,my nose officially resembles Rudolph the red nose reindeer’s now 🙈

xx

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    « Reply #158 on: 29/12/18, 23:46 »
    Oh Toffeeapple! Really sorry to hear you’re still suffering. You must feel rubbish! I agree best not to argue with a hormonal pregnant woman. I have noticed that my oh is agreeing with me more than usual!! HB bear aside  ;D

Yes we’ve got a couple of names we both particularly like but what we’re not agreeing on is which should be the first and second name! Plenty of time for all that though  :)

Hope everyone else I still enjoying a nice break.

Night night from me xx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #159 on: 30/12/18, 00:19 »
    Lol me Coyle wouldn’t let me initially! He was worried that something bad would happen, and I know that is a terrible reality but also what happens if it doesn’t! What an amazing thing to have! Anyway he cane round eventually lol. Took some pouty lips though!
    I’m also stuffed up! And keep tossing in bed! Driving me bonkers! Hope you feel better soon.

I have started a Pinterest baby board! Feeling more confident at the mo so have been looking at nursery designs etc! Feels exciting but still scary!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk