* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - May/June 2019  (Read 23446 times)

0 Members

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
modify
BFP Due Date - May/June 2019
« Reply #230 on: 23/01/19, 12:06 »
Lori84 - Im glad the labour signs have stopped, but ever so sad to hear that there is nothing they can do for baby! Sending strength and hugs. x x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Janeliot

modify
    « Reply #231 on: 23/01/19, 21:13 »
    Thinking of you Lori.  I can't imagine what you are going through.  I'm glad your labour signs have stopeed.  I'll continue thinking of you and send you lots of hugs. xx

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    « Reply #232 on: 24/01/19, 08:27 »
    Lori glad to hear the labour signs have stopped. Iím so sorry you are going through this, thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    « Reply #233 on: 24/01/19, 16:37 »
    Just a quick update from me, had my blood pressure checked up at the hospital and it was better today but they want me to come in once a week to monitor it until my appointment with the consultant on the 14th Feb. I also need to go in first thing on Tuesday morning for a glucose test,itís a fasting one so glad itís nit an afternoon appointment.

xx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #234 on: 24/01/19, 16:48 »
    Toffee-Apple - I am glad to hear its better today and they are keeping an eye on you, oh yes i have heard about the glucose test is that the one u have at about 24 weeks? x x x

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    « Reply #235 on: 24/01/19, 17:28 »
    mrscoyle Iím not sure when they usually do it as Iíll be 18 weeks next week but when they checked my urine on Monday something flagged up as positive (was fine today thought) & the midwife I saw today said itís the departmental protocol when that particular thing flags up (canít remember now what it was🙈) they automatically ask you to come in for a glucose test. xx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #236 on: 25/01/19, 12:00 »
    toffee-Apple - Oh I c, well either way I am glad to hear they are being cautious and keeping an eye on you.  Hope all goes well and everthitn is looking good, Im sure all will be fine. x

Offline lori84

modify
    « Reply #237 on: 25/01/19, 20:05 »
    Our beautiful baby son was born sleeping last night at 10.02, he is just perfect, thank you all for your support xx

Offline Fairylight17

modify
    « Reply #238 on: 25/01/19, 20:38 »
    Hi ladies,
    Hope you are all well I am still checking in on you all regularly but things havenít been straight forward for us but me and bump being strong.. so far I have had gestational diabetes test and now I have suspected chicken pox too! Little advice even if you have had chicken pox and you come into contact with someone with them seek medical advice from GP or midwife I have already had them and now 95% sure I have them again!!

My main reason for my comment is to say Lori I am praying for you and I am so so sorry youíre going through this and you and your family are in my thoughts! I know it means nothing to you right now but I am sending you very big hugs xxx
    Lori just seen your update I am so so sorry 💔 xxx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #239 on: 25/01/19, 20:38 »
    Lori84 - Iím so sorry that your perfect little boy came to early, Iím sure he will be watching over you and guiding you. X x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk