* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - May/June 2019  (Read 24825 times)

0 Members

Offline Janeliot

modify
BFP Due Date - May/June 2019
« Reply #240 on: 25/01/19, 20:42 »
Dear Lori - I'm so sorry that your beautiful boy was born so early.  He will definitely be watching over you for always.  I hope you find love and strenth in those who love you.  I'm so sorry.  Lots of loe and hugs to you. xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    « Reply #241 on: 25/01/19, 22:41 »
    Lori,

Iím so sorry for the loss of your beautiful little boy. My heart breaks for you. Look after yourself and one-another. I really hope you get all the support you need from your friends and loved ones. Thinking of you xx

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    « Reply #242 on: 26/01/19, 08:18 »
    Lori my deepest sympathies on the loss of your baby boy 😢💔I hope the love and support of family and friends will help you get through this dark time. Your angel son will always be with you in spirit. Sending lots of love and hugs xxx

Offline Aley

modify
    « Reply #243 on: 26/01/19, 08:27 »
    Lori, I am so sorry to hear about your perfect little one. I hope youíll get the support you need right now.

Offline Bossy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #244 on: 27/01/19, 13:28 »
    Lori I'm so sorry to read your update, I can't imagine what you're going through:((( my deepest condolences for your perfect baby son, I'm so sorry :( I'm praying for you and your family

Toffee a little boy, congratulations,  glad to hear everything is well

Fairy I'm sorry to hear about the diabetes and chicken pox, are you feeling better? Thinking of you xx

Hi to everyone else, I'm always thinking of you.
    I'm sorry I don't post more often but sometimes being online and reading all kind of tragic stories gives my high anxiety... so that's why I'm quiet .. last week I was at the hospital because we thought my water broke, it was such a scarry moment but turned out to be an infection thank God..

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    « Reply #245 on: 29/01/19, 10:10 »
    Hi everyone,

Lori, I'm not sure if you'll be reading these updates but just wanted to say that I'm thinking of you everyday.

Fairy and Bossy, how are you both? Fairy, I hope you get better soon and Bossy so sorry to hear about your scare too. Have they given you antibiotics? I hope it clears up soon.

I have to say I have been a little like Bossy and feeling quite anxious recently so sorry if you don't see me so much. It's not that I'm not thinking of you all but I've also deleted various apps off my phone where I stumble across news stories that also just worry me.  I hope that for all of us we can just get through the next few weeks and comfortably past viability then maybe we can start to relax... although I think I recall saying that at  various stages in this process!

I have indulged myself with some baby magazines though and have bought a subscription to gurgle which is the one I like the most so far as they have an offer until end Jan for 12 subscriptions for 19.99. I've also started to do some research on car seats and travel systems. What a minefield that is! I def both won't be buying anything like that for several more weeks but just starting to get thoughts together at least.

Hope everyone else is doing ok. HopefulKayte, I'm conscious we haven't heard form you in a long time either. I hope you're doing ok?

Well that's all my news for now. Hubby is home on Saturday which I'm really looking forward to.

Lots of love,
    Honeybee xx

Offline Aley

modify
    « Reply #246 on: 29/01/19, 11:43 »
    Hello girls!

How is everyone? I think we've all been a bit sad with the last updates. I hope Lori is ok, as ok as you can be I guess.

I was just reading what HoneyBee was saying about viability and I laughed to myself.
    24+5 today and my latest Google search was "how often did you feel the baby move" lol!
    I wish I was more relaxed now but I am going to be honest to myself, I will not relax until this baby is here and probably afterwards I'll be just as stressed (obvs, new baby) so I kinda made peace with the thought that I'll probably just be stressed from now on until...well, until the baby is an adult and probably even then I'll stress because you never actually quit being a mother.
    I have my 26 weeks appointment next week and I can't wait, I have so many questions and I hope I'll get a scan out of it as well.
    Baby is when activ when not so active. Yesterday I was so busy at work that I felt him kick maybe 2-3 times and then not so much at night time, woke up at 1 AM and started to flash lights and move my belly, eventually he moved but this whole counting the kicks has just made me a mad woman.
    My sister was saying to me the other day that my niece was barely moving, that she would only move when she would poke her belly. She obviously didn't care or stressed about it and my niece is absolutely fine, a super energetic pre teen.
    Sometimes I wish I didn't know as much as I do.

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #247 on: 29/01/19, 15:42 »
    Fairylight - Thats horrid! I really hope you are feeling better asap, I never knew that you could catch it again! so thank you for that advice! that is good to know! I hope you are all better asap.

Bossy - I complexity understand what your saying hun, and im so sorry to hear that you have an infection! but phew i'm so pleased it was your waters! wishing you a speedy recovery!

Honeybee - i think I need to give Gurgle a go then! and maybe also subscribe, I have also been looking into the baby event at Olympia in London, in March, I think we are going to give that a go, as it looks educational and very informative. So glad to hear you will have your Hubby home Saturday! Im sure you will give him a lovely homecoming! I am also so looking forward to Viability week! not long now it will be Monday for me, but i have to say feeling her moving even day makes me more relaxed as well.
    Yes the travel systems do look quite complex! I have only found 1 that I like so I need to find out if it will work with our car really!

Aley - Lol i completely hear you, that was actually my last google search as well! even though I am only 23+2 I have felt her moving every day and night since i turned 20 weeks, although sometimes she is quite thank others. I thought it wasn't until around 28 weeks that they ask you to start counting? or have you already been asked to start counting? I think also it seems to depend where our placenta is?
    I have noticed though I generally feel her kicking when I am sat down or in bed, not usually when walking about, or maybe i don't notice it so much.
    I am looking forward to hearing about your 26w appointment and I hope you do get a scan! will be lovely to see baby again.

A.F.M
    I am enjoying feeling her kicking day and night and it is making me feel a lot more relaxed to feel her, an I am so excited to reach viability on Monday!
    I have seen there is The Baby Show, in March at London Olympia, so I think we are going to go as it looks educational and very informative! 

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    « Reply #248 on: 29/01/19, 16:58 »
    Hello ladies

Bossy -Iím so sorry you had such an awful scare and glad it was just an infection and not your waters breaking. Hope you are feeling much better now.

Fairylight- I never knew that about chickenpox Iíve never had it but always thought once you do thatís it. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Honeybee17- Iíve not seen that Gurgle magazine in any of the shops Iíve been in,might have to treat myself to a subscription once Iíve had my 20 week scan. Hope the week goes quickly for you so you get to see your hubby soon.

Aley- Good luck for your scan next week Iím sure it will give you the reassurance you need (if you anything like me the reassurance last about 20 mins after I leave the scan room ....then I start fretting again lol).

mrscoyle- Good to hear your little girl is so active and having a party in mummyís tummy lol. Ooh I didnít know about that baby show might need to look into that.

AFM I had my glucose test today and the blood results will be in tomorrow after lunch so keeping my fingers crossed for that. The good news is my blood pressure behaved itself today and was the same as it was at my booking in appointment at 8 weeks! Am so relieved but they still want to keep an eye on me so need to go get it re-checked next week. Ladies I am dreading tomorrow! As you might remember Iíve always said I wanted to wait until my 20 week scan to tell work the news. Well I can barely fit into my tunic anymore and after tomorrow I wonít see my manager for 2 weeks so I will have to tell her. Am so nervous. On a nicer note I told my dad and sister today (they live abroad) and my dad was so happy he actually cried (which is totally not like him as he is very much a mans man if you know what I mean). Iíve also had pains on either side (more so on the right) since last night and when I spoke to the midwife today she said it sounds like the round ligaments stretching. She also listened to the babyís heartbeat so it was lovely to get the reassurance it was beating away at a healthy 148. I still havenít felt any movement at all and am getting SO impatient am desperate to feel something so hopefully not long to go (will be 20 weeks in a week and a half so fingers crossed).

xx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #249 on: 29/01/19, 17:06 »
    Toffee-Apple - Yes I think it will be really good, and just realised the March show is in ExCel in London. The Olympia one is in October so we would want the one at ExCel.
    Oh glad to hear your blood pressure is now behaving and Iím sure all will be well with your glucose test.
    I know how u feel and I felt the same, after I felt flutters at 14 weeks then bubbles at 16 weeks then didnít really feel anymore and I got nervous but on the day I turned 20w was when I felt the first kick. Also depends on your placenta as well I think. Also everyone is different, so donít worry but I so understand the impatience. X x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk