* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - May/June 2019  (Read 24831 times)

0 Members

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
modify
BFP Due Date - May/June 2019
« Reply #280 on: 15/02/19, 13:33 »
Toffee-apple - Lol I am the same! Car crazy! I donít blame you! There isnít enough boy cat stuff!
Oh I have that issue Iíll have to have a closer look and read it thanks for the tip. X x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    « Reply #281 on: 15/02/19, 13:51 »
    So that's at least three crazy cat ladies in our little group then  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Bossy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #282 on: 17/02/19, 14:20 »
    Hello my wonderful ladies,

What a beautiful day in UK today,  I just love sunshine!
    We are back from our trip home , it was so lovely and so good to be surrounded by family and old friends. 25 weeks today and I'm so grateful! I have a midwife appointment on Wednesday and also our second antenatal class, that should be interesting:)
    Speaking of c-sections,  I'm also having one.. don't know if I told you that hubby is an anesthesiologist so he's in the delivery theatre almost daily and after everything he's seen over the years we are both convinced it's for the best! Especially him :)) and I'm honestly too afraid of all the possible complications that come with natural births...

Lori just want you to know I'm praying for you and you are so strong,  I really admire you.

Toffee so glad your 20 week scan went well, that's such an important milestone ! Very happy for you!

Honey so glad your glucose test was ok! I wonder when will I have mine, no one mentioned it xx

Alley you don't need any documents or papers from the doctor if you want to travel by plane, as long as you are feeling ok. It was actually nice, I think babies love flying because he kept kicking:)) I really hope your father feels better xx

Janeliot how are you? Xx

Hi to everyone else and ps: I have a French bulldog and when I see baby clothes with frenchies on them I go crazy and buy them all :)))))))

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    « Reply #283 on: 18/02/19, 07:08 »
    Bossy -Glad you had a nice trip and enjoyed spending time with your loved ones. Frenchies are SO cute -if you look on Etsy & Notonthehighstreet & Amazon they got some cute babygros /rompers with frenchies on them.

Hope everyone else is keeping well? My sinuses flared up this weekend and have been feeling totally rotten. Nose is so sore from continually blowing and my nostrils keep alternating between being blocked and running -itís driving me mad! My head has been pounding all weekend too hoping it passes soon.

xx

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    « Reply #284 on: 18/02/19, 09:25 »
    Morning everyone,

Bossy, so pleased to hear you had a great time back home and that little bean is wriggling away happily  :) It was really interesting what you said about c-sections too. I keep wavering between thinking it's the right thing for me to do and then wondering whether I should try the natural route for a faster recovery as hubby will need to leave 2-3 weeks after the baby arrives, but I seem to end up back at the C-section option. I too am just so nervous about any complications esp. given my age. If I do go down that road my sister will come and stay for a week or so and my parents aren't far away so I think I would manage ok. Plenty of time yet to decide though. Hope your MW appt goes well today and interested to hear about your ante-natal classes. Mine aren't until April.

Toffee - poor you. Sounds rotten. I know there's not much you can take so you have my sympathy and I hope you feel better soon.

AFM - all fine here, except my back is getting really sore. I'm loathe to complain about it as it's a small price to pay but not very comfortable at all! Outlaws leave this evening then I just have work until Thursday evening then off for just over a week. Can't wait.

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Lots of love x

Offline Aley

modify
    « Reply #285 on: 18/02/19, 22:10 »
    Hi girls!

How is everyone keeping? It's always so hard to catch up after missing the place for a few days.

MrsCoyle, you have one strong girl in there if she wakes you up! Although I can feel the little one kicking if I wake up I never woke up because of it...either he's soft or I sleep like a log, both options very possible. Nice to hear you got the pram, sounds glamorous!

HoneyBee, I am back hurts sister! I really don't complain in general and as you said it's such a small price to pay but my god, all the pillows in the world can't help. The funny bit is that is not my lower back, which I would expect but my upper back. The only thing I found it helps is to keep moving, sitting down in one position for too long is awful...unfortunately for me I have to commute for like 1 hour and 20. Glad yo hear about your glucose test.

Toffee, so nice to hear your scan went well. It's so nice when you get someone that explains and shows you everything...little hands, little feet. Nasty thing with the sinuses. Hope you'll get a bit better soon.

Bossy, omg just seen this...I love french bulldogs! How cute are they! I am not surprised your husband doesn't want a natural birth...I can't think of one woman in my circle of family and friends that had a natural birth  ;D I'll still wanna try it though. Well actually, my mom had my sister naturally and she was a 4 kilo baby  :o or 8.8 lb  I on the other side came via c section because I just didn't want to come out...who can blame me though?!

I am the same more or less. The news are that I booked a growth scan in 2 weeks time, I'll be 29 weeks then and hopeful that everything will go well and also that I bought my chicco 4 in 1! Second hand again! My god I probably sound like a right tight as* and really I don't intend to but I saw it on an advert, almost new and the colour we wanted. Went to Aldi the other day and bought some cute stuff from there too.
    With my family things are just not moving in any directions and often I find myself in a right state and start crying because I just don't know what's the best way to say it. I wish I said it earlier.  :'(

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    « Reply #286 on: 19/02/19, 10:14 »
    Morning everyone,

Hi Aley, just wanted to jump on and say how much I feel for you with your family situation but only you can decide what's the right thing to do and when to do it. All I would say is that even people we know very well often surprise us. Sending you big hugs and you know we're hear if you just want to share what's on your mind.

Just back from my 25w GP appointment. All fine. Got to hear little smudge's heart galloping away and she said she was laying from side to side which explains all the kick-boxing. This is the first time I've seen my new GP too. The previous one has been our family dr for about 30 years but I think that says it all and there are things that he is just totally not switched on about despite being v nice so I decided to switch under the guise of wanting to move to a female dr. Also got my MatB1 form completed. I've already given work my finish date informally but it will be a nice milestone to hand this in tomorrow. Was just thinking this monring that one of my friends who had twins via IVF a couple of years ago finished work at 29 weeks. What bliss would that be! She was exhausted though to be fair and financially that must be difficult too.

Aley, I'm exactly the same with my back. It's my upper back and then reaching about half way back down the sides to my bra strap. Sitting down working is shocking but at home today and have decided to work standing in the kitchen for a while with my laptop propped up on the bread bin ;D

Not much else to report. Two and half more days of work then a week off - bliss  :)

Have a good day everyone x

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    « Reply #287 on: 19/02/19, 10:33 »
    Morning ladies

My BP is behaving this morning-just has it checked,babyís heartbeat was heard nice and strong and also heard him moving. Last night I thought I could feel something but keep doubting myself and thinking maybe itís just my stomach. This morning it was more like a popping popcorn sensation so think itís most likely baby.

Aley- My back was absolutely killing me about 3 weeks ago like the top middle bit where your bra strap does up and I paid privately to see an osteopath -honestly he was worth every penny! I had 2 sessions with him and I feel SO much better. He explained to me that I am already getting quite a pronounced curve in my lower back but my upper back isnít following the curve just yet so is trying to maintain itself straight which is why I had the pain in my upper back. He said as my tummy grows eventually the upper back will settle into my new shape. Regarding your family -& please donít think me Iím out of line for saying this-  but I think you just got to tell them. The longer time goes on it will just stress you out more and if you crying itís obviously really affecting you and overshadowing a very special time in your life. One of two things will happen-either your family will surprise you and accept things better than you anticipated or they wonít. If they donít at least it gives them time to get over it before your baby arrives. They will just have to suck it up, you are a grown woman and they canít choose your life partner. You and your wife obviously love each other else you wouldnít be married or starting a family together so they need to accept she isnít going anywhere. Baby is also obviously not going anywhere either so maybe they will just need time to adjust to everything. They may though surprise you after their initial reaction and adjust quickly. That Chico 4 in 1 looks brilliant I think I may look at that for downstairs so I donít have to keep lugging the Moses basket up and down the stairs and can pop baby in there when he is in the front room. Need to go look at it IRL.

Hope everyone has a great day
    xx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #288 on: 19/02/19, 15:47 »
    Bossy - Thats good that your hubby is a anaesthesiologist so you have the inside info! and i know what you mean about the complications I have to say I am quite glad that I am having a c-section.

Toffee-Apple - Glad to hear that your BP is behaving and you got to hear babies s=heart beat i love to hear that noise! Yes sounds like baby to me! at one point you will get that proper kick and you will know for sure that its baby! I remember my first proper kick so well i was exactly 20 weeks and sat in Callucios with a friend.

Aley - Thank you and yes i think she is quite a strong one, did actually think she could wake me up with a kick! Oh and you don't sound like that at all! i am buying mostly 2nd hand and being given a lot of things as well, most of it will only be used a few months anyway, there are certain things i am getting new. Sorry to hear you are having such a hard time of it with the family, i know how you feel and think maybe rip that plaster off asap and maybe arrange a dinner and tell them all?

Honeybee - I am sure you will enjoy your week of thoroughly and you sound like you have sorted a lot of stuff! Im well jet! I want to get this stuff sorted but i have to wait till my midwife appointment on the 11th March to get my form! and sort it all out! I think I will reduce my hours at the shop and gradually do a little less as the weeks go on.

AFM - I went shopping with a couple of friends yesterday and was sat down at every chance lol! felt like i was in heels with out the heels! must be the extra weight of this 26 week! little miracle i have on board, I didn't feel her moving so mcc although i think it was just because i was stood up mostly and don't really feel her when stood up, only sat down, and although I am feeling her kick now it feels a little less than it did, but i'm not sure, thinking about txting my MW and asking her.

Hope you are all having a good week.

Offline Bossy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #289 on: 27/02/19, 14:26 »
    Hey ladies,

How is everyone? It's been so quiet over here, hope you are all ok!

I'm 26 weeks and nothing major to report , except that my back pain is killing me especially in the evenings ... baby boy is kicking me right  now :)) he says hi :))

My antenatal class was pretty interesting,  about how baby is developing and how they act, feel and see things around them a few weeks after birth.  I have another one in 2 weeks time.

Lori you are always in my prayers!

And ps,  Alley I tried to PM you but don't know what's wrong,  it won't let me ... hope it's just temporary

Xoxo