* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - May/June 2019  (Read 24735 times)

0 Members

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
modify
BFP Due Date - May/June 2019
« Reply #320 on: 20/03/19, 11:35 »
Honeybee - Thanks for the link, yes I have recently started to struggle with sleep, as I have to change side quite often and it is a lot more work to do that now! All i can say is thank goodness for my pregnancy pillow its fab!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    « Reply #321 on: 21/03/19, 13:16 »
    Hi everyone,

How are you all? I'm on weekend countdown!

Just a quick one. Gurgle magazine is no longer (gutted - I loved it!) so switching subscription over to Mother and Baby. They have a really good offer this month if anyone's interested? A box of Hotel Chocolat chocolates, a Cheekychompers neckerchew and comforter (hadn't come across them yet - really cute brand) and then another 10% off as a voucher code that flashes up, so £27 for 13 issues. Thought it was worth a mention if you like the magazine.
    https://www.greatmagazines.co.uk/mother-and-baby-magazine

Have a good day :-)

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #322 on: 22/03/19, 12:54 »
    Honeybee - I am Surprised about gurgle magazine! typical! But I will give Mother and Baby a try, thanks for the tip, sounds like a good bargain.
    I am well, although also struggling with my sleep, last nights i changed sides constantly! crazy! and my legs kept going dead and aching! yuk!
     Not long now! have you got anything exciting planned for the weekend?

Hope everyone else is well and have something fun planned for the weekend.  :-*

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    « Reply #323 on: 22/03/19, 13:49 »
    Hi MrsC,

I know I was gutted  :( Mother and Baby is nice too but I just found gurgle a bit more quirky. Hey ho. Changing bag and free swaddle arrived today with little lions. V cute. Yes sonlookog forwrd to the weekend. One of my friends is very unwell at the moment so three of us are driving up to see her in deeper darkest Essex tomorrow. Beautiful village but it will take me about 2 hours in good traffic. Not really ideal at this stage but my other friends are driving from Surrey and it would add an extra 40 mins to my journey each way to travel together so just going to get on with it. If I don’t see her this weekend I’m not sure I’ll have another chance before the baby arrives.

Nothing else to report really. Hope everyone else has nice plans for the weekend xx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #324 on: 22/03/19, 14:24 »
    Honeybee - Oh no, thats crap for your friend, although so nice of you to drive up and see her, its nothing you could catch is it? you don't want to be putting yourself in any unnecessary danger, speaking of which did you see that they are struggling with the nora virus at the Royal berks at the mo!
    I have my anastesiast  (cant spell or say this word at all!) appointment there next week and then i also have my consultant appointment! I think it is just certain wards suffering with it but i'm still nervous! This weekend I will be working Saturday and Sunday hubby is taking me to a carrot sale (I love them!) and then we are going to look at wallpaper options at Laura Ashley, so far I have only found 1 that i adore for our new bedroom but its £420 a roll! I don't think i will be getting that! cant really justify that!

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    « Reply #325 on: 22/03/19, 16:41 »
    Oh no, I hadn’t heard that. Euw. They wouldn’t ask you to go in if they were worried. Take some hand sanitiser in your pocket and put it on every time you touch anything at all!!

Nothing I can catch from my friend. I wouldn’t take any risks but she’s just had a serious diagnosis. Something that has returned with a vengeance. Doesn’t seem right to post details here though. We’re just going up to show some support and give her a big hug.

Ooo smudge has just woken up. Just have her some fresh orange. I think she’s having a sugar rush  ;D thump thump thump. Might start calling her thumper! Xx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #326 on: 23/03/19, 12:40 »
    Lol yes I will do exactly that, although it says on their website that hand sanitiser will not work agains the nora virus and only soap and water works! WHAT! but i plan on taking sanitiser anyway!
    Oh thats good that you cant catch it, and I am sure the has will make a huge difference!
    lol I bet she was having a little sugar rush!
    my little miracle has moved on from kicks and punches to like complete rolls! lol i get more like tummy ripples now mainly i think she is moving her body more, still get the kicks etc but lots more rolling etc, feels quite intense!

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    « Reply #327 on: 25/03/19, 19:56 »
    Good evening ladies

Honeybee17- Sorry to hear your friend is going through a rough time health wise, I hope you got to spend some quality time with her over the weekend. Thanks for the links I love discovering new shopping opportunities 😉I was gutted to hear about Gurgle too -especially as I had just subscribed to them last month!

mrscoyle- That PatPat website😱😱😱!! I hadn’t heard of it until you mentioned it- it’s AMAZING! I love the stuff on there have ordered a “few” items too😉.

AFM last week I saw the MW which was a complete & utter waste of time. It wasn’t the one I saw at my booking in appointment, & the venue was on the same property as a school. My appointment coincided with end of the school day as this was the only appointment they had squeezing me in after the debacle over the last few weeks. After having a nightmare trying to get parked the MW checked my urine (which I get done twice weekly at the hospital anyway), took my BP (again this gets done at the hospital twice weekly) and measured my tum - then proceeded to tell me it’s not really as Accra’s a scan anyway but she thinks it’s ok 🙄. That same morning I had a Thyroxine review appointment with the GP -again I got really annoyed as he was completely stressed out when I saw him as he was running 45 mins late. I had to push him to request a blood test to check my thyroid levels as this has only been done once at the start of my pregnancy. He begrudgingly agreed to it and when I asked him what happens regarding the Thyroxine once the baby is born as I was only put on it for fertility he said he has no idea as he doesn’t know much about Thyroxine and fertility that I need to ask my fertility clinic🙄🙄I did explain to him that they had discharged me once I fell prey& were in Spain but it was like trying to reason with a brick wall! So last week after numerous e-mails to Spain one of the co-ordinators agreed she would try to get one of the Dr’s to look st my blood test results once they in if I forward them on to them. Today we went for our 4D scan and baby is still breech faving my back. He refused to turn no matter what we tried, he did turn briefly at one point,yawned then promptly turned back 🙈So we didn’t get any good pictures at all! WTTW have arranged for us to come back in 2 weeks to try again so am desperately hoping he turns by then.

Hope everyone else is keeping ok?
    xx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #328 on: 26/03/19, 11:36 »
    Toffee-Apple - LOL glad you liked it as well, It just all seems very different to whats on the high street at the moment! i cant wait to get the things I have ordered!
    Sound like you are having a hard time of it with the professionals, your MW sounds very blasé about everything and your Dr sounds hard work! you should never be felt rushed! i mean its not your fault they are running late, they shouldn't have even told you that, its not going to make any difference to you aside from making you a little stressed, i'm surprised! but I am glad to hear that you have managed to sort out a thyroid check, my Dr was very similar about the thyroid thing at first and was unsure about it but I think in the end he realised it was the clinic that wanted it mainly and I think he wanted to make things easier for me, I am very lucky with my Dr he's lovely. They don't really understand the link to fertility.
    I hope that your clinic in Spain will be able to get help you and and do get back to you.
    awe what a little rascal for your 4D scan! tut tut, I have heard a lot of ladies having this issue, I think its just as its later on and baby has less room so stays in 1 place for longer, fingers crossed for your next scan, the 4d scans look so clever!

A.F.M
    I had my 32 w Dr appointment yesterday and he checked everything and all looked just as it should, although I asked about the whooping cough vaccine as no one has mentioned I to me and I have heard other ladies having it, and he was surprised that the midwife had not mentioned it at all.
    He said to book in and come get it done at the surgery with the nurse as it should have been done by now, so I am going in on Monday to get that done.
    My little girl is now doing a long more full body moves like rolls and summersalts now along with the kicks and punches still it feel quite different and started to feel uncomfortable sometimes although I still love it! Dr also said she feel head down to him at the moment, but that it doesnt matter to much where she is as I am probably having a cesarian.
    I see my anethiatist tomorrow and then my consultant again on Thursday So I am hoping it can all be confirmed and I can get a date for it sooner rather than later.

I hope you are all doing well and having a good week?

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #329 on: 28/03/19, 14:21 »
    Hope you all doing well ladies, my daughter has giving me and her father a small heart attack, recently and particularly last night she has been proper active and rolling around etc and kicking my ribs last night! i have to say that wasn't great! but this morning, i felt her move about twice so at 11 I rang triage and popped into the hospital and they hooked me up to a machine with some belly straps to check everything and it was fine, although she is still moving less, but I am putting it down to all the walking i did yesterday and my recent change in sleeping pattern.
    But what i found very interesting was, when i was hooked up to the machine i am left on there for about 10 mins and it records lots of different things and i can see the heart beat and it was fluctuating between 120-160 like within seconds! I was like gosh! when she came back i asked about it and the nurse explained that its actually what they would want to see in a babies heart beat and although for an adult it would be a worry for baby this is complexity normal! and healthy, So that was good to know!

I hope you are all having a good week and a more relaxed Thursday thank mine has been so far.