* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - May/June 2019  (Read 24740 times)

0 Members

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
BFP Due Date - May/June 2019
« Reply #330 on: 30/03/19, 15:38 »
Hey ladies

Hope everyone is having a good weekend? I had a lovely pamper session at a spa today -facial,mummy-to-be massage & pedicure. I feel like I have had a mini holiday 😊

mrscoyle-Glad everything is ok with your little girl,these babies sure are a worry & like to keep us mummyís-to-be on our toes. They strapped me up to a monitor on Monday when I went up to the hospital for my BP check & I noticed the same thing babyís HB fluctuated between 120-145 & I was on there for like 30 mins. Usually whenever the MW in hospital use the Doppler Iíve never seen my little manís HB drop below 135 usually itís about 140 or more. Like you I queried this and the MW told me the same thing they told you also she said because the monitor takes a reading over a longer period of time it is more likely to record the fluctuation in HB unlike the Doppler which they only use to listen for a few seconds so itís more of a snapshot.

We have the painters arriving bright & early Monday morning which I am dreading but also weirdly looking forward to as I know it will be worth it in the end & a paint of coat makes SUCH a difference. Iím going to make my announcement finally on social media tomorrow-I managed to get a fantastic photo of all my kitties (yes all 7😹) & a sign that says ďmum & dad are getting us a humanĒ, also have included a blanket & pair of baby booties in the photo & the heartbeat bear. I also managed to find a template on a blog for a ďbook coverĒ which I printed and wrapped around a book it says ďWhat to expect when your human is expectingĒ & has a picture of a cat on it & in my photo one of my cats is sat looking into the book looks like she is reading it 😹.

xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #331 on: 30/03/19, 15:54 »
    Toffee-Apple- Lol your announcement sounds amazing! good work! I bet it will be so loved! an its so well thought through!
    Yes its so crazy how it changes so quickly isn't it! I am surprised it hasn't said that in any of the books or apps i have got! Glad all was well with your little miracle as well.

A.F.M
    I saw my consultant yesterday and we have a date for our little girl to arrive! her official Birthday will be Monday May 20th! My Birthday is the 17th, so she will be a taurus like me.
     so now I have the c-section all booked in the countdown begins! so 1 MONTH, 2 WEEKS & 5 DAYS TO GO!  ^pompom^ ^cloud9^ ^banana^ ^clapping^

Hope everyone is having a good weekend

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    « Reply #332 on: 30/03/19, 16:24 »
    mrscoyle- Oh my gosh! How exciting that you have an arrival date for your little princess 👑Bet you canít wait now! All the best people are born in May😉 (my birthday is the 11th so just before yours) xx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #333 on: 30/03/19, 16:30 »
    Toffee-Apple - Thank you! yes so so excited! and your so right! all the best people are born in May lol!  x

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    « Reply #334 on: 5/04/19, 10:30 »
    Hi everyone,

Sorry for the silence from my end. March was hideous at work and was totally exhausted. Was off Mon-Wed this week but hubby was home just mon-Wed then left again ::) so was busy with him and getting things done around the house.

MrsC - really sorry to hear about your hospital scare but always good to have these things checked. Amazing too that you have your date! It's so exciting and must seem surreal after all this time. I can't believe how quickly the days are flying by now (generally speaking but the working days drag like nothing on earth - can't wait to finish!)

Toffeeapple - pleased you are getting organised at home and agree it's nice to just get things freshened up. Your announcement sounds amazing too. What was everyone's reaction? I bet they are over the moon for you both. Can't believe you have 7 cats! We just have one but she has been my precious fur baby for the past 12 years and will continue to be when the LO arrives. She def knows sth is up as she's behaving quite differently around me and last night was on my lap but just staring quizzically at my big tummy - it was quite amusing! Suspect she thinks I've been hitting the treats a bit too hard  ;D

How is everyone else? Bossy? Aley? Janeliot? Aley - you must be getting so close now? Hope you're feeling ok? You must be almost full-term right? Wow!

AFM, all fine - just getting very tired. Will be relieved when hubby is back for two months from next week. I feel like I'm making progress at home though and more to the point ready to start buying things. I was at westfield last weekend and went into a mini panic that actually we need to get organised now as if we get any surprises we have virtually nothing but a car seat, a changing bag and a few Asda freebies in our Bounty bag which isn't going to get us very far!  ;D

I have de-cluttered the whole house though, had quotes to have some work done around the house (bought a new build a couple of years ago but all the cracks now need filling!), more quotes to have an oak storage/bookshelf unit spray painted white to go in the nursery and awaiting a quote from a carpenter to fit some sliding drawers in a fitted wardrobe in there too. Have ordered two new book cases for storage for the dining room and man cave (study!) to deal with some other storage issues now that one of the rooms will become a nursery and then FINALLY we can start moving in all the baby paraphernalia!  We're going to the baby and toddler show next sunday then over Easter weekend we're going to hit the shops and order everything we need. I'm trying to add everything we think we can and want to get from Amazon to one giant baby wishlist as they seem to apply a sliding discount scale based on total spend then worst case scenario, if we do get any surprises I can just hit buy now and with the magic of Prime most would be here the following day!

Also saw the consultant on Wed. All fine although the consultant has changed. She also seems happy for me to have a planned C-section but says they'll only book it in after the 36 week scan. Just hoping this isn't a stalling tactic. I don't think I'll rest easy until I have a date. Started our NCT classes last Monday too. It was a really nice eve. There are only 5 of us plus other halves. 3 of us are expecting girls and the other two don't know.

That's all from me I think. Hope you all have a nice weekend. Acupuncture and jobs for me tomorrow then an afternoon at the spa sunday courtesy of the hubby which will be lovely.  Going to use the opp to try to read some of the parenting books I've been given!

Sending lots of love xx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #335 on: 5/04/19, 12:00 »
    Honeybee - I am glad to hear you have made it through March. March has been a terrible month in my shop! I am so glad its over!
    Sounds like you are starting to make progress with the nursery, thats fab, we are also getting there slowly and had the the walls plastered and we are painting this weekend so thats exciting, and we have bought the carpets so they will be arriving in a couple of weeks.
    I am stressing over the fact we don't have a car seat! so we are sorting that out this weekend as well and getting some sort of travel system, found 1 on Amazon we like. I still need to paint the wardrobe, I'm waiting for a sunny day to do it!

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    « Reply #336 on: 11/04/19, 08:03 »
    Good morning ladies

Honeybee17- You made me laugh when you said your kitty keeps staring at your tummy and suspects youíve been chomping on all the treats😂😂. Everyone loved our announcement, and have been really lovely with all the good wishes. When is your official due date? Sorry you May have said on a previous post but my memory is even more shocking than usual feel like my brain has turned to mush. Have a lovely time at the baby show Iím sure you will enjoy it as much as I did. You sound like you have got everything under control and a plan in place to get the nursery prepped so exciting. Hope you had a lovely relaxing time at the spa?

mrscoyle- Sounds like you are also in the throes of decorating😬Hope yours is going better than mine,I feel like I am living in a squat at the moment🙈Boxes,boxes EVERYWHERE!! The nursery and my stepsonís room has been painted and the carpet man is coming to put new carpets down in those two rooms this weekend. Still just the rest of the house to go🙄.

How is everyone else? Not heard from any of the other ladies in a while hope you are all keeping ok?

AFM I had a growth scan on Monday & as per usual got myself in a complete tizz about it.Woke up at 2am stressing! Iím pleased to report it went well.Baby is growing nicely they said he is about 1.5 kg at the moment but still in breech position 🙈. I have an appointment with with the obstetrician this afternoon so am going to pick up my thyroid results from the GP this morning to take them along to the appointment to hopefully get some guidance on whether I am on the correct dose of thyroxine and what to do going forward. Iíve also ordered the nursery furniture .....except there is an 8-12 week wait because they have now changed to some eco friendly paint. So I am looking at getting a Snuzpod for the first 6 months need to go look at it in real life though before I decide. Iíve also ordered the schnuggle bath and stand so hopefully thatís on its way soon. Yesterday it was exactly 4 weeks until I finish up work -time is really flying now. We need to also go look at car seats but DH seems to think we have all the time in the world 🙄!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #337 on: 12/04/19, 14:27 »
    Toffee-Apple - Oh bless you living in your city of boxes lol, it does sound like you are making good progress though, yes we are also getting there, painting and glossing tonight, an then carpets and wallpaper on Thursday. We are then aiming to start moving in next weekend during the Easter bank holidays.
    Glad all went well with your growth scan thats fab, and thats good you are getting your thyroid checked and sorted out as well, I am seeing my midwife Monday so I will ask her about my results then.
    How exciting that you have ordered your nursery furniture thats fab! although that is quite a wait but Eco paint sounds a lot better. We have got most of our furniture now and our car seat arrived yesterday so thats good.
    I am also finding that these last few weeks are flying by, i have 4 weeks left as well! gosh! Not sure what i will do with myself with out going to my shop everyday!

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    « Reply #338 on: 15/04/19, 10:30 »
    Hope everyone had a good weekend?

mrscoyle-Hope your midwife appointment goes well today,let me know how you get on?

I had my appointment with the obstetrician on Thursday and Iím measuring 2 weeks ahead so I think my little man might make an appearance beginning to mid June. We also went back to WTTW yesterday for another attempt at the 4D scan. Baby is now transverse so is at least on the move and has moved out of breech position. We did manage to get some side view pics of his face so better than last time. Iíve got a beanbag and am going to start doing the breech tilt to try help him along into position.

xx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #339 on: 15/04/19, 13:30 »
    Toffee-Apple - my midwife appointment went well thank you, she told me that she is growing spot on and on the chart is slightly above 50 percentile so thatís good, as I suspected she is proper low right down in my pelvis ready for arrival already! My midwife comment on how active she was so that was fab to hear and how I must be going to the toilet as lot as she is so low now.
    I could tell as when she gets hiccups i can feel them right done in my pelvis lol.
    Her bum is behind my belly button getting lots of kicks above belly button so although itís uncomfortable Iv only got 5 weeks left!
    My thyroid is normal itís 2.3 so thatís good and she said my iron was slightly low and to just
    Eat more greens but nothing to worry about.
    So all good. All such a relief! So happy!

Thatís exciting that your measuring 2 weeks ahead! And glad you managed to get some good photos at WTTW yay. I was also transverse at my last midwife appointment, Iím sure baby will keep wiggling and get into position. I feel like my little bundle is head down an ready until she arrives now.

A.F.M
    Hubby and I had our NCT class at the hospital on Saturday, it was really good, so helpful and loved seeing him learning how to change nappies, and tuck her in etc, hubby found it so helpful and so did I, it was great so glad we did it.

Hope you are all well ladies x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk