* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - May/June 2019  (Read 24750 times)

0 Members

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
BFP Due Date - May/June 2019
« Reply #340 on: 15/04/19, 14:16 »
mrscoyle- Glad your MW appointment went well. Wow 5 weeks! I bet it will fly by! Aah thatís encouraging that your little poppet was also transverse and turned into the correct position now before her arrival. xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    « Reply #341 on: 16/04/19, 14:39 »
    Hi Ladies,

Nice to see some updates. Hope everyone is doing OK. Aly you must be so close to your due date now. Janeliot, I hope things are as settled as they can be at home? Did you manage to move or will you stay put now until after the baby arrives. Bossy, hope all is OK.

MrsC - it souds like your little lady is getting ready to make an appearance! Good work on the nursery and glad you enjoyed the NCT class. We're really enjoying ours too although last night was a low point! we talked c-sections and then the mentor sent the boys into another room with a list of things to talk about then had a chat with us about things she thought we may prefer to discuss in a smaller group and then we could choose whether to relay to our others halves. Things likes, tears, episiotomies, poos in labour... oh the joys! Anyway, all very insightful and helpful!  The group is also very nice. We have two more general sessions to go then a breastfeeding class.

Toffeeapple - glad to hear your little one is doing well and growing big and strong. We're having regular NHS growth scans and also measuring on the large side. I'd kind of not really paid much attention to their measurements as I've read they can be wildly out but actually the NCT lady last night did say that they measured hers large and they were. So we'll see. On Friday they were estimating her current size to be almost 6lb at 32.5 weeks so she might be a bit of a chubsterÖ More to love  ^Heart^. I think they estimate they gain about 250g / week at this point so that would put her at just over 9.5lb at our due date which was the same as her dad and I so it doesn't sound too unusual. Seeing the consultant again tomorrow.

Otherwise not much to report other than starting to feel more organised -and interestingly also now sleeping much better! Went to JL and the baby and toddler show at the weekend and got some massive bargains.  Got 20% off a babybjorn in JL as well as muslins, changing mat and about £40 off a medela premium breast pump set. Got 10% off a little bundle of baby clothes so that she has a few essentials for the first couple of weeks in M&S. Then went to the T&B show on Sunday and ordered our most critical things. Got a good deal on a bundle of Snuzpod crib things incl. sheets, mattress protector, etc. 10% off a Boori cotbed and half price mattress and total bargain on an iCandy pushchair.  JL had £100 off the peach for an Easter offer but at the baby show they had the same price but included a peachpod footmuff, drinks cup holder and parasol(not essentially obviously!), changing bag and a Maxi Cosi Cabrio fix car seat all for £899. We already have a MC car seat with Isofix base, but will keep this one as a spare for short journeys w. grandparents cars so we don't need to keep messing about with one seat so kind of handy. So we spent a small fortune but it's now all done. Most of the stuff is being delivered on Tuesday so hubby will have some building projects next week ;D. Planning on washing all the clothes and muslins, etc this weekend and packing the hosp bags as we're away for 5 days next week and while it's highly unlikely we'll get any surprises, want to be organised just in case!

So that's all our news. have a good afternoon and roll on the weekend  :)

Offline Aley

modify
    « Reply #342 on: 21/04/19, 14:42 »
    Hi girls!

Sorry Iíve been away for so long and this is going to be a very quick post.
    I am over 36 weeks now and I had some really busy and stressful weeks lately but all due to work which I am still 2 weeks away from finishing.
    Fortunately all seems to be going well with the little one inside and thatís all that matters.

Wishing you all a Happy Easter if you celebrate.
    Iíll be showing myself later with more updates and personals! Hope everyone is well!

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #343 on: 24/04/19, 12:37 »
    Toffee-Apple - Yes fingers crossed for you that your little ones sorts it out and wriggles about a bit.

Honeybee - Sounds like you are learning about all the most delightful parts of pregnancy lol, labour in particular. Yes I am also signing up for a breast feeding class there is a few available at my local children's centre down the road, So I am planning on going to a few before she arrives I think.

Aley - Sorry to hear that you have had some stressful weeks I hope that things are better now? I am 35 + 2 today and I am also finishing work at 38 weeks, I am gradually reducing my hours each week for the next 3 weeks, I have been ok as well and so has bump, she is very active and I have just been a bit achy that is no surprise and move very slowly everywhere as she is so far down already!
    Glad is all going well with your little one as well. Happy Easter to you to, hope you had a good one.

I spent most my Easter with a paintbrush in my hand and ordering curtains for the nursery etc, so close to finishing now! I cant wait! been washing all her clothes I now need to organise them and pack what i need in my Hospital bag.

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    « Reply #344 on: 27/04/19, 20:22 »
    Hi everyone!

How are you all? Aley, sorry to hear work has been so stressful when youíre probably trying to wind down and also getting quite tired if youíre anything like me. I was fine until about a week ago and now energy comes and goes in bursts! So is it just another week or so to go? I hope so.

Hope everyone else is doing ok, not too tired, uncomfortable and starting to feel as in top of things at home as you can be.

Iíve been off since good Friday which has been really nice. We had 5 days at home doing jobs and now just coming to the end of a 5-day break in Dorset. Driving home tomorrow then back to work on Monday. Only two weeks to go though and then Iíll be done!

Not much else to report but just wanted to say hi  :) sending lots of love x

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    « Reply #345 on: 4/05/19, 10:21 »
    Morning!

Little hello to everyone. Itís very quiet here these days but thought I would check in. I hope everyone is feeling well and not too tired or suffering too Mach with late pregnancy aches and pains although I donít think any of us would grumble too much about those.

Not long now.

Weíre getting organised at hone now and just six more days of work which is great. Weíve really enjoyed our nct classes too and met some nice people.

Well thatís all but I hope everyone enjoys the long weekend xx

Offline Janeliot

modify
    « Reply #346 on: 5/05/19, 21:24 »
    Hello everyone,

It is quiet on here.  Sorry I haven't said hello for a while.  Hope everyone is ok.

Honeybee - Glad all is good with you.  I hope your last 6 days at work are really easy and enjoyable. 

Mrs C - the nursery must look gorgeous.  All done now?  I think my hospital bag, or rather bags, is packed now.  PRetty much.  I keep thinking of additions or changes. 

Ali - I'm sorry to hear about the stress at work.  YOu must have finished now?  You can put your feet up for a bit.  Make the most of your free time, don't feel guilty to have a really good rest before your little one comes. 

Hope everyone else is ok.

We still haven't moved!  Unbelievable.  B8ut also believable I suppose.  I've stared baby stuff with parents in law and a friend so now we're having to get it into our small little flat as it's unlikely we'll be moving before this little one arrives.  A wee bit stressful but there you go.  Washing machine is very busy washing clothes and sheets for the little one. 

Baby is apparently measufinb big.  Had a growth scan today.  They can get it wrong but it seems to be similar to my 1st son.  He's measuring about 7lbs 4 already.  I'm 37 + 2.  I feel like he could be arriving any day now.  I get so many braxton Hicks it's crazy.  There have been 3 nights now wehre I've wondered whether I should be getting ready to go in as they've been so strong.

I'm 5ft 1 so I'm struggling a bit.  The baby does feel very hevy.  His head is bearing down on my bladder so I feel like I need the loo all the bloomin' time.  PRetty achy.  Aren't we all?  Hope everyone's managing with their aches and pains. I finished work a week ago so that's good.   Nights are a bit difficult.  But as weith all of you, I would not change this for the world.  It's not easy but I love carrying a baby and feeling him moving .

All the very best to everyone.  Looking forward to hearing happy stories.  Night night. x

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #347 on: 5/05/19, 21:43 »
    Honeybee - sounds like things are going well, yes I am also feeling the aches, and just started to struggle with sleep.

Janeliot - yes the nursery is very nearly done now,  got the cot to build but the rest of the furniture is in! Yay! And tonight is our first night in our new bedroom, so will be moving more in tomorrow.
    As we changed bedrooms as well.
    Yes I know what you mean about the aches and pains, Iím also little at 5í and itís quite uncomfortable now when she moves, but I still love it and only have 2 weeks left with her in my belly!
    I had a growth scan last week and at 36+1 she was measuring 6lb 3oz, they seem pretty happy with that, so thatís good.
    I hope you get moved soon.

AFM - Today was a very special day, it was my baby shower! Iíve dreamed of it and never thought it would 1 day be real! It was fantastic and  I got such amazing presents! I have the most amazing friends!
    I am pooped! And itís my first night in my new bedroom, as we changed rooms, as this room has the box room attached and thatís the nursery. So looking forward to seeing how the new room feels!

Anyway I hope everyone else is well and you are all enjoying your last weeks of being pregnant? X x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    « Reply #348 on: 7/05/19, 14:48 »
    Hello everyone

Just been catching up & pleased to read everyone is doing well. Sounds like everyone is getting organised and doesnít have long to go. We still have the painters in (since the beginning of April🙈) hoping they will be done in the next week or two as the builders are starting with our front room extension tomorrow.

I had my growth scan today and am worried as my amniotic fluid has dropped significantly since my scan last month. They want me to go back in next week for a repeat scan to check the fluid levels. Babyís growth has also dropped slightly so not sure what to make of that. I have an appointment with the obstetrician thus Thursday so will see what he says. I am just so scared that have come this far and itís been too good to be true.
    xx

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    « Reply #349 on: 8/05/19, 05:24 »
    Hi everyone,

Just a quick one from me. Not sleeping well as you can probably tell! On the plus side I have just bought some nursing tops online!

Pleased to hear everyone is getting organised. Janeliot, sorry to hear the move plans are on hold but it sounds like your little one may not be faraway which must be so lovely.

MrsC-glad you had a lovely baby shower and have been so spoilt by your lovely friends. I hope youíre enjoying your new room too ☺️

Aley, by now I hope you have your feet up and taking a day at a time. You must be about at your due date now right? Hope your wife is also doing well health-wise.

Bossy - how are you my lovely? Long time no hear.

Toffee apple - i really feel for you. I think itís normal that weíre are probably all suffering with anxiety just now as weíre so close to the finish line but terrified sth goes wrong. I understand your anxiety but it sounds like youíre in great hands and they are keeping an eye on you. The advantage of these growth scans is that theyíre actually tracking these changes which many women wouldnít have. How many weeks are you now? I hope all goes well with the consultant. Please let us know how you get on. They will give you the best possible care and Iím sure all will be ok. Sending big hugs.

AFM work is still really busy but now just 5 days to go and that includes a scan  on Friday morning and two long lunches (!) so hopefully it will be done before I know it! Iíve slept better the last few nights but some nights I just wake up starving then before long Iím wide awake and have to come downstairs to eat and drink sth. I think this is the first time in three nights though so thatís progress. Going to go and get back to sleep now. Little tiger is having a wriggle and keeping me company which is always nice. Iím really going to miss having her in my yummy!

Have also had all the paperwork to have a c-section ams just need to take it to my
    Consultants appt next wed then theyíll book me in. On the one hand as I said I will really miss being pregnant and carrying out little one around as itís such a precious time but on the other hand i am just counting the days now and praying for her safe arrival.

Well hope everyone is having s good snooze! Iím going to go and have another try.
    Sending lots of love xx