* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - May/June 2019  (Read 24836 times)

0 Members

Offline Aley

modify
BFP Due Date - May/June 2019
« Reply #360 on: 25/05/19, 05:28 »
Oh bless, Toffee youíve had such a tough time. Pleased to hear your little one is perfect and no need for too much intervention. Hopefully the bleeding will stop. Iíll be thinking of you, sending all the good wishes your way.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #361 on: 25/05/19, 07:02 »
    Toffee-Apple - Congratulations so glad to hear your LO has arrived and so pleased to hear he will be in a normal cot Very soon thatís fab, so sorry to hear about your bleeding and the placenta issues, I hope you donít have to have a hysterectomy and that you are feeling better ASAP it must be heart breaking not being with your LO, I couldnít imagine it.
    How are you today? Sending hugs

A.F.M
    I had my planned cesarian on Monday 20th, I was the only one booked in and so I was nice and early and baby Arabella arrived at 9:09am, weighing 6lb 9oz, and making herself know n with some lovely loud crying. we took to breast feeding quickly and smoothly in the Recovery room and I am recovering well, I havenít seen it as itís been very well covered with a strong dressing, that Iím having changed today.

My milk cans in yesterday thank goodness and Arabella loves it! She has been a milk monster!

She is completely and utterly amazing and we can stop looking at her! She has a nice amount of dark hair and long nails!

I hope that everyone else is doing well?
    Anyone got anything exciting planned for the bank holiday? X x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    « Reply #362 on: 25/05/19, 16:19 »
    Hi everyone,

Oh toffeeapple - sending the hugest hugs. Thinking of you and as the others have said so pleased your little boy is doing well and hope you can be together soon. As for your own health Iím so sorry to hear what youíre going through and hope the bleeding calms very soon and they can manage it without further intervention. For now of course whatís important is that they have you both stable and safe. Thinking of you and please keep us posted with how you all are.

Aley and MrsC hope youíre doing ok and adjusting to life as wonderful mummies. MrsC it sounds like youíre having. A lovely time with your little princess.

Iím just back fro a little shopping trip to jojo. I received an email yesterday for a shopping g event with a discount and some freebies and since I needed some summer feeding tips anyway... they didnít have everything I wanted in my size but theyíve ordered them and will ship for free this week. Freebies were also fab. Got a really nice burgundy tote bag (the longchamp style ones), a changing mat, little nappy/wipes bag, a small man feeding bottle and a sample of mamma mio tummy rub butter and 15% off nursing clothes. Def worth the trip.

Home now and deer up. Reading a non baby related book to keep my mind occupied! Making the last of my freezer meals tomorrow then just pottering about until our planned caesarean on Friday. Yikes.

Thinking of you all. Janeliot ans Boosy, if you see this I hope youíre also both ok xx

Offline lori84

modify
    « Reply #363 on: 25/05/19, 16:59 »
    I just wanted to put a little post up to say congratulations to all the new mummies, Iím over the moons for you all. Iíve started on our next cycle...back to the good old nasal spray and first tracking scan a week on Monday so Iím looking on the positive side xxx

Offline Aley

modify
    « Reply #364 on: 26/05/19, 08:27 »
    Lori, youíre amazing. Best of luck with your cycle. I hope all goes to plan and hopefully a bfp at the end.

Offline Bossy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #365 on: 29/05/19, 13:40 »
    Hey lovelies,

So sorry I haven't posted in such a long time but I was so busy and things were pretty crazy!

First of all Aley and MrsC congratulations on your little miracles, I'm so happy for you!!

Toffee what a journey you've had, I can't believe it!! But in so glad to see your baby boy arrived safely and that you are both doing ok. Wishing you a speedy recovery! How are you now?

Lori I'm still praying for you, you are so strong! Really hope you will get your Bfp soon!

Afm everything is going well, my pregnancy was pretty straight forward and I have a csection planned for Friday!!!! One more day! I'm scared to death and excited at the same time !

Xoxo

Offline lori84

modify
    « Reply #366 on: 29/05/19, 21:36 »
    Bossy I have been thinking of you, as I know you have had a hard time. Iím so happy to hear you have your c-section booked for Friday...not long until you meet your little one xx

Offline Janeliot

modify
    « Reply #367 on: 29/05/19, 22:53 »
    Hello everyone,

So good to hear from you Lori.  YOu are amazing, I really hope you will have your good news soon.  I have everything crossed for you.  You really deserve a happy outcome now.

ToffeeApple - I am so glad that your baby boy is here safely.  Thank goodness, but what a journey into the world.  I'm so sorry to hear how hard it has been for you.  I really hope things are calming down and that you won't have to have any more interventions.  Thinking of you.

Mrs Coyle - Congratulations on the birth of baby Arabella.  Great news.  Hope you're both having lovely snuggles together.

Bossy, Oh and Honeybee also -- Good luck for Friday.  Baby will be with you soon!  You must be so excited.  Enjoy tomorrow.  Pamper yourselves.  All the very best.  Can't wait to hear about both your babies once they are here and you have had time to relax and settle in as mummies..

Aley - Hope that you are enjoying being mummy.  It's a bit of an emotional rollercoaster isn't it?  But so worth it.

Our baby boy was born on Monday at 6.29am.  No name yet.  He looks almost the spitting image of his brother when he was born.  Full head of hair only a little lighter than his brother's.  Hopital was pushing for induction and I gave in in the end.  But managed to hold out until 40+3.  There were no health complications, they just panic when you're a bit of an old woman like me.  I do think though that labour had already started for me.  I was having ever stronger contractions but they broke my waters anyway.  Labour came on so quckly, second time roudn I guess.  He's had problems with fluid reflux as he was born so quickly.  He's lovely, we're over the moon and totally overwhelmed.  Oh, he weighed 3.82kg and measured 55cm long.  How do they fit in?  I look at him now and wonder how he managed to fit in and even move around a bit in there.  It's magic!  I better get tobed and make the most of his current slumber before he wakes up again for a feed. 

All the best to everyone.

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    « Reply #368 on: 31/05/19, 07:57 »
    Hello ladies

Aley -Thank-you for the good wishes hope you and your LO are keeping well?

mrscoyle - Love your LOís name itís beautiful, we are still struggling with deciding on a name but have finally whittled it down to the top 3 so hopefully will decide by the weekend.

Honeybee17-sounds like you has a nice shopping trip best of luck for your c section today hope all goes well.

lori84- Lovely to heat from you and I will keep everything crossed for you that this cycle is the one for you which will make your dreams come true.

Bossy -best of luck for today Iím sure it will all go well and wishing you a speedy recovery.

Janeliot-Congratulations on the birth of your little boy glad to hear it all went smoothly.

AFM so the balloon appeared to do the trick and the bleeding subsided. I am being referred for an MRI so they can asses how deep into the womb the placenta has burrowed and whether the body has absorbed it by then or whether further intervention is needed. I will also be having an appointment with a consultant thereafter so waiting for those 2 appointments to come in the post. I was discharged from hospital in Tuesday evening and it absolutely broke my heart having to leave my little peanut behind. I cried my eyes out and ended up having a massive row with OH once we got home. I think itís just he stress of everything got to us. Also I am having a complete nightmare with breastfeeding! Initially my milk came in about 2 days ago but rather than an increase in production it appears to have dwindled completely even though I am expressing. I have read online that this can be affected by severe blood loss in giving birth (I have subsequently found out I lost 3 litres of blood in labour) and also the fact that I still have part of my placenta inside me. Feel awful about this as really wanted to breastfeed as feel my LO needs all the help he canít get. I have contacted a lactation consultant thus morning so waiting to see if she can help me at all. I have said to SCBU they can try LO on a bottle of formula if needs be (which I really didnít want to do but canít let him go hungry ) as they have said he is doing well and as soon as his feeding is sorted and he can come off the tube he can come home. Other than that still up at the hospital daily visiting my little peanut and trying to recover from my c section. Finding it hard going though sitting in a hospital chair all day puts pressure in the wound.Also been pushing myself quite a bit as DH has been doing everything and we have literally no one else to help us so itís all down to either me or him. Find by the evening am exhausted and in pain.

xx

Offline Aley

modify
    « Reply #369 on: 31/05/19, 12:32 »
    Hi girls!

Bossy, HoneyBee best of luck with the c section. Let us know how things went and how life is with the little ones.

Janeliot, congratulations! Such a long baby! And a good weight on him too, well done. How you keep it otherwise? Recovering well?

Mrscoyle, how is life with Arabella? Such a lovely name! Amazing breastfeeding is going all well with you.

Toffee, poor you! Glad the baloon was effective. I feel your pain in regards to breastfeeding. I struggled so much and still not 100% there yet even after 2 weeks.
    My problem was baby not latching properly and poor supply. I gave a few bottles of formula in early days as baby wasnít making wet and dirty nappies but weíre just on breast milk for more than a week
    Now.
    Deffo get a Lactation consultant. I also attended support group and they are so good.
    Unfortunately a traumatic birth can affect supply. Far away from what you had to experience but I had some difficulties as well with a 30 h long labour and instrumental delivery and I think that affected me.
    What I can say to you is that with support and the right info it does get better so book the consultant and theyíll help. I am here if you need to talk about it or however I can help. Hugs!