* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - May/June 2019  (Read 25101 times)

0 Members

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
modify
BFP Due Date - May/June 2019
« Reply #50 on: 26/11/18, 19:40 »
Honeybee - thank you, yes it was so fab to get to see our little miracle again, a nice little look in before our private scan in 3 weeks, and yes the baby shower was fun thank you.
So glad you had a good catch up with your friend sounds like you had lots of fun, and I know how you feel. I am 14 weeks today and I had to end up ringing 111 as my number the midwife gave me to call said if I am less than 16 weeks that who i had to call! I thought well whatever! anyway i'm sure there is a reason. I complexity agree though baby is super resilient and strong and well wrapped up in there! Im sure my anxiety gets smaller get less each time i get to see my miracle! although its always high just before a scan! I hope you had a lovely relaxing evening bed is totes 1 of the best places I think! lol

Hopefulkayte - Thats exciting not long till your scan! Thats a lovely idea to tell your son then and your colleagues in that way, i'm sure they would love a little treat. Bless you I am so glad to hear that u r feeling better, Than you where, I am still struggling with food although I think it is getting better for me now although slowly.

I hope everyone has has a good weekend. (my weekend is Sunday/Monday )

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #51 on: 26/11/18, 20:03 »
    Honeybee - lol think we posted at the same time, Thank you I am feeling great and my nausea is slowly getting better a little.
    Im so sorry to hear that you have had more bleeding but so glad to hear that they seem to be looking after you really well! an im so glad its not pregnancy related and whatever it ends up being i am sure they will make good care of you. I Hope you enjoy your holiday. x x

Offline HopefulKayte

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #52 on: 26/11/18, 22:28 »
    Honeybee, wow, this baby stuff can be quite the pursuit. It's so hard to think that some people have zero issues at all conceiving/carrying, and then there's this whole other world you can experience too. I'm so glad the bleeding isn't related to the baby. A whole lot to handle and push through to know that however, you are doing amazing!!

MrsC, sorry, I missed you'd already had your ultrasound - I thought it was today. So glad it's confirmed all is well and congrats on second trimester :)

Yesterday was my most 'real life' day I've had since 4 weeks pregnant - I went to the holiday workshop and stood for an hour and a half making a wreath, and I forgot I was even sick/pregnant. Then my friend asked about going for coffee or a drink. It's hard to know what to say when you can only sip on water, or eat a soft crossaint a couple times a day. Lol. I guess my confidence was high, so we settled on a casual place where she had wine and I ordered a hot chocolate. I shared my news with her and she (as I figured) had just the smarts and empathy to handle my crazy infertility stories, the international travel cycles (very few know of this), and roller coaster of this pregnancy. Actually in hindsight she was a real trooper to listen to it all and not have her eyes pop out of her head. We were there a while, and I hadn't eaten any form of lunch while at the workshop, so I decided to try a chocolate milkshake which would be my dinner, and all seemed well until midnight when I was up for 4 hours with terrible heartburn, nausea, difficulty breathing. Luckily at some point I think the meds won this round and I didn't get terribly ill. I still felt awful all day today, but no vomitting. I guess I got a little overconfident yesterday but it was a lovely slice of getting out into the real world and having a trusted, grown-up conversation!

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #53 on: 26/11/18, 22:32 »
    Hopefulkayte - Thanks, glad to hear you had a little normalisation and sounds like your friend was a brilliant friend! An although you where still
    Feeling terrible I知 glad you were not sick this time, sounds like things are improving. X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline HopefulKayte

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #54 on: 30/11/18, 20:36 »
    How's everybody doing? Nothing to report here, just hoping all is well with everyone!

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #55 on: 30/11/18, 20:46 »
    Hopfullkayte  - I知 good thanks, been showing recently so now I知 super aware of what I am wearing! It is exciting but I知
    Not announcing for another 2 weeks! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    « Reply #56 on: 2/12/18, 11:29 »
    Hello!

Yes I知 good too thanks. Have just been travelling along the garden route. Got all our test results back. Tissue was not malignant but he sent me a new prescription for more pills and potions to take until the day after tomorrow. Already feel better. Just debating about whether to see him again before flight home. I知 sure all isnok but between the infection, all the driving on and off-road and also got 組lutened last night at hotel and got an upset tummy I just feel like I壇 probably be happier knowing all was ok before I got on plane but we値l see.

Bump is more obvious some days than others!! Not convinced it isn稚 just from the enormous appetite I had for a while! Yikes!!

Hope everyone else is ok. Sending lots of love xx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #57 on: 2/12/18, 12:43 »
    Honeybee - Glad the potions are helping you feel better, If you wanna see him again and you can then why not hun? if its going to make you feel better then you should. Yes my bump looks bigger at different times of the day, I took a photo of it at 14w last week and i look huge! I look at it now and Im pretty sure I am not that big! lol so I think bump depends on time of day etc.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Offline MandyPandy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #58 on: 2/12/18, 13:57 »
    Turia -  ;D Hope all is well with you.  Can you believe I'm here again?!  I'm still trying to digest it myself.  ^idiot^ Is it too soon to start a July/August group?  ;D

Offline Turia

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #59 on: 2/12/18, 17:23 »
    Hi MandyPandy!  Good to see an old timer/long term poster here again.  I had read your diary entries - congratulations!!!

Happy to set up a new thread if you would like one  :)
    Turia x