* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - May/June 2019  (Read 24185 times)

0 Members

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
modify
BFP Due Date - May/June 2019
« Reply #70 on: 6/12/18, 15:50 »
Honeybee - Yes I did get it and its fab! i cant wait to wear it! not long now! Sounds like you are enjoying your holiday but I am not surprised your a little anxious, Hope you feeling all better asap and I think thats a good plan sitting out, I think i would do the same. OOOH exciting a gender reveal dinner on holiday! thats so lovely! I cant wait to hear what your having, will be looking forward to your update. x x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #71 on: 7/12/18, 15:50 »
    Afternoon ladies, I hope you are all well, I am having very stingy boobs! like owe! im hoping the is pretty normal and its my boobs adjusting for baby? but anyone else had this? not sure what to do to help it, might try a hot water bottle when i get home from work! Im sat hear behind my shop counter randomly grabbing my stinging boob! im glad its not busy! Anyone else had this at all?  ??? xx

Offline Bossy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #72 on: 7/12/18, 16:00 »
    Mrsc I also have stinging sensations in my boobs, not all the time but when I have it I have to grab it and hold it until it's gone, seems to help :)))) I guess it's normal...

Honey I'm the same, I'm terrified every time I go to the loo .... have a safe flight back home!! Xx

Have a lovely weekend everyone xx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #73 on: 7/12/18, 16:03 »
    Bossy - Thats good to know, it must be pretty normal then. yes hat what iv been doing grabbing and holding lol. Its just pretty full on today! I hope it stops soon! Thank you x

Yes Have a fab weekend all x x

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    « Reply #74 on: 7/12/18, 20:23 »
    Hi everyone!

ITíS A GIRL!!! You could have knocked me over. Hubby said my face was a picture. I was sure it was a boy!!!! All went fine at the drs. Had a few bits of pink tissue the last couple of days and he confirmed that is a new side effect of the antibiotics ive been taking!! I think itís like thrush and now have new stuff to take for that. He said everything looks normal though and then he did U/S. He asked if weíd opened envelope yet and we said we were doing it tonight but from the way he said it it made me wonder if he would be able to tell on the scan and he said possibly and happy to look if we like. Heís been so lovely that we thought it would be nice to hear it from him. When he told us I just burst into fits of laughter. I was so shocked. I donít know why I was so convinced it was a bit but clearly thereís no way of knowing. He explained what we were looking at and why he thought it was a girl as itís still early but said he was 70% sure but to send him an email later which we now have. He didnít even charge us for the appt. such a nice guy. So wish he was our permanent dr!! More tomorrow bed time now and need to make the most of it as Iíll be on the plane tomorrow night!

I have had a few little Ďnipple nipsí (!) the last few days but canít say I would describe it as stinging. Sounds painful though so happy to sit that one out for a while.

Night night x

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #75 on: 7/12/18, 20:28 »
    Honeybee - Congratulations on your little girl! Thatís fab news! Do you have name ideas?
    He sounds like a lovely Dr, shame you canít take him home with you lol, bless him.
    So happy For you Hun! Have a lovely evening.
    X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline roziepozie

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #76 on: 9/12/18, 10:26 »
    Hi girls. So happy to be joining this group. How are we all doing today?
    I'm 16 +3 weeks she around May 23rd and it still feels too good to be true after 4 years of trying, 4 failed ICSI and 1 miscarriage.
    I'm pretty much over the hugging the toilet all day part of the 1st trimester. Now it's the fatigue, sore back and sinus which gives me really bad headaches all the time. Any one have any suggestions for helping naturally with the sinus? I hate to take paracetamol.

Also any one feeling movement at this point in their pregnancy? Sometimes I'm convinced I can feel those little flutters but then again it could be gas!! 🤣

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #77 on: 9/12/18, 10:52 »
    Morning Roziepozie - welcome, and congratulations! I am 16 w on Monday and due May 27th, I am about the same, in the fail end of my nausea, (yay) now mainly headaches, a little dizzy and I use vix or tiger balm at night to help my sinus. I have a private gender scan this time next week and will be announcing after that.
    Iím already showing so itís awkward!
    I have felt flutters from quite early on just before 14w, my cramps have stopped now and I just get the flutters sometimes.
    Sounds like you have been through a journey and a half, I have had 6 cycles and 2 mmcís and I agree it is like. Dream come true! So amazing x xx

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    « Reply #78 on: 9/12/18, 13:35 »
    Hi everyone,

How are you all? I hope youíre having a nice weekend.

Welcome Rozieposie and welcome to the group. I think we are probably all in a state of shock to some degree or another to be here on this thread but grateful for every single moment of it... and also to have one-another to talk to as the days pass by  :)

How aid everyone else?

Weíre just home. Good flight and ironically I think I slept better last night than the previous two! Yes MrsC we did have some fun thinking about some names on Friday night and now have some ideas but not getting too carried away yet. Iíll feel happier when we reach 17 weeks (Christmas Day) I think as it still feels early now relatively speaking and with all the history but once weíre at 17-18 I think Iíll be more confident. By then it will only be two weeks until my scan and all being well weíll be half way there. Wow!

Iím also showing a bit now so it will níen intersting to see if I can get away with it at work this week and next  ;D

Hope everyone is doing ok. Bossy how is the bleeding? You ok? X

Have a great day everyone xx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #79 on: 10/12/18, 20:54 »
    Honeybee - glad to hear you are home safe and sounds like you had lots of fun thinking of names.
    I know how you feel, each week I feel a little more confident! An thatís exciting that you are starting to show! I have less than a week of hiding my bump until I can let it all hang out lol! Iím
    Pretty sure people will put me in the overweight box for now lol!

AFM - I had my 16w midwife appointment today and I got to hear my little miracles heart beat, itís so reassuring, her Doppler was so loud and it sounded like a train! I recorded it for hubby.
    Everything was good and I have to have blood checked as i am blood type reaces negative.
    Iím so happy to have heard the heart beat again and feeling a lot more confident about our 17w gender scan on Sunday!

Hope everyone else is doing good and having a fab week so far. X x