* Author Topic: First appointment with biotexcom next week - help  (Read 482 times)

0 Members

Offline estella

Hi there,

I am going over for my first meeting with Biotexcom for ED on Monday.
Pretty scared as communication is bad. I don't know what to expect, what tests, which doctor or even if I will be charged for this (and how much) if I decide not to go ahead with them.

Can someone please give me some advise, going alone so it's quite scary...

xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    First appointment with biotexcom next week - help
    « Reply #1 on: 4/11/18, 15:59 »
    Morganna has just answered in another thread. I wish you good luck, and hope treatment will work out for you. I have no personal experiences with them, but from what I have read Intersono (Lviv) is much more reliable clinic, just in case you want to undergo your treatment in Ukraine.

Offline estella

modify
    « Reply #2 on: 4/11/18, 18:28 »
    Thanks Miamiamo, I got that one panic-posted in 3 threads. Luckily they got back to me. Yes Intersono were great to deal with. Really great. Given the communication and feedback I would prefer them.For me it was about the donor. I found one who is similar to me but more so to my partner. Something really clicked when I saw her. So thats why biotexcom... fingers crossed x

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 11/11/18, 10:13 »
    estella - I keep my fingers and toes super tight for your success with them.