* Author Topic: Early Pregnancy Thread  (Read 63493 times)

0 Members

Offline Mrsfw

modify
Early Pregnancy Thread
« Reply #110 on: 14/11/18, 16:52 »
Thanks Honeybee,

Just had the call and all ok from the Harmony so thatís great.
Thats so interesting that you had a similar experience e, Like you say it must be exceptional circumstances to lead to that outcome.
Anyway, positive thoughts from now on 😊 xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #111 on: 14/11/18, 18:09 »
    Ah brilliant news on the Harmony result. Another important milestone brilliantly navigated  :) Well done  Mrsfw!

I really hope ours is OK next week. I kind of didn't really think about scheduling it. It was just sth our clinic recommended at 10weeks. They have no vested interest as they don't do them themselves so I just kind of got on with it. I have kind of got myself into a headspace where I feel things are moving in the right direction so I so hope that we're not in for any big disappointments next week. Worse still, OH will be in South Africa already so I'll be on my tod.

Got to go. Hubby's stomach thinks his throat's been cut  ::) Cat is also being very vocal about her dinner time!

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #112 on: 14/11/18, 18:26 »
    Mrsfw - Thanks Yes itís fab! Although I read that the 2nd trimester starts at 13 weeks so guess Iím in limbo! Lol
    Thatís so terrible about your neighbours it must be horrid to witness! So sorry you have to experience that!
    Yay congratulations thatís brilliant about your Harmony Test! So happy for you! Yay!

Honeybee -

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #113 on: 14/11/18, 18:29 »
    Honeybee - Hope you mane to get everyone fed and happy lol!

AFM - I got a phone call from the midwife today! And I though the worst and she was ringing to tell me bad news about my blood tests results for baby, but she just needed some Ivf info when I had EC and when I had ET, I was like phew!

Offline Mrsfw

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #114 on: 14/11/18, 19:00 »
    Thanks Honeybee & MrsC.

Itís so stressful when you get an unexpected call isnít it, panic mode straight away, Iím the same! Phew indeed x

Offline Janeliot

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #115 on: 14/11/18, 19:51 »
    Mrs C - I had that happen to me.  I got a phone call last friday last thing and then my phone died mid call so the person left a voice mail.  It was from the hospital genetics screening dept.  Thank goodness I didn't read anything into it innitially as it would have ruined my weekend as I couldn'r ring them back on Friday.  It only occured to me on Sunday and I started worrying that it had something to do with the screening blood test.  but when I called on Monday they confirmed it was because I had expressed interest in having a possible amniocentesis (for a hereditary condition).  I really worried though all of sunday night and Monday morning. 

MrsFW - Great news about the harmony.  That's nice to have that out of the way.

Honeybee - Good luck with your harmony test.  I'm sure it will be fine.

I hope everyone is having a good evening. x

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #116 on: 14/11/18, 19:56 »
    Janeliot - Oh that must have been horrid! Yeah the moment I saw it was unknown caller I was concerned an then found out it was the midwife!  She did quickly make it clear she just had some questions! But yeah not nice! X

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #117 on: 15/11/18, 08:51 »
    mrsFW - Fantastic news about your Harmony test results😊. Iím not too far from London, could you let me know what clinics you used for your bloods just in case I need them going forward? I would really appreciate it. What a terrible thing to witness regarding your neighbor, so upsetting for you.

Hopefulkayte- I have the 8 week scan next Friday at the clinic and then I will be discharged to my GP. Thatís the reason why I wanted to get something in writing from the fertility consultant stating my thyroid needs to be monitored and I need to stay on the meds as itís bound to carry more weight then just me telling the GP. The GP seems to think a thyroid level of 4 is fine in pregnancy (crazy right?!).

missl73- I canít believe what the NHS told you regarding donor & the appalling way they have treated you. I think they use any excuse not to fund ivf. Hope all goes well with your scan next week, mine is a few days after yours. Hopefully you hear back soon from your consultant and they can re-assure you.

Honeybee17- What day are you going in for your bloods next week? Your vocal cat had me giggling -one of my cats gets totally confused when the clocks go back, because it gets darker earlier he thinks he should have his dinner earlier, so starts singing me the song of his people 2 hours before his dinner time everyday come Autumn lol.

Janeliot - Goodness that sounds horrid what happened with the call, very stressful for you, glad it wasnít bad news in the end.

AFM I finally got the letter for the GP so will drop that in today. I had terrible heartburn last night and find now Iím feeling nauseas all the time. Hope everyone else is keeping well & has a good day.

xx

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #118 on: 15/11/18, 14:50 »
    Well you couldnít make it up!!! Just printed off the letter to take down to the GP and have noticed the clinic has put the wrong DOB on there for me!🙈So have e-mailed them to amend now probably wonít get it in until Monday as by the time I get to GP tomorrow after work they will be shut. SO annoying!

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #119 on: 15/11/18, 15:37 »
    Toffee Apple - Oh no thats terrible! what a nightmare your right you really could make it up! i hope its sorted soon hun! I hope you nausea isn't too bad, mine is bad through out the day and thankfully i can manage an evening meal. x