* Author Topic: Early Pregnancy Thread  (Read 56660 times)

0 Members

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
Early Pregnancy Thread
« Reply #20 on: 6/11/18, 09:34 »
Good morning ladies

Honeybee- I hope your scan goes well today & good luck for the midwife appointment on Wednesday, hopefully she can reassure you about your hip.

mrscoyle- Good news that your are feeling so well, next Tuesday will be here before you know it & then you will see your little one again. Iíve read that its in the 2nd trimester when ladies tend to feel and look their best so as you are almost there Iím sure itís a good sign that you are feeling great.

Bossy -Thank-you for the reassurance regarding the spotting. Iím trying to stay positive, but Iím not going to lie it has stressed me out. Iím also having a scan on Thursday so hopefully itís good news for both of us.

missl73- I think your MIL is just super excited hence she couldnít help herself when she saw all those cute little baby clothes,Iím sure she didnít mean to stress you out by buying all the baby stuff. I completely understand though why you feel anxious, having to undergo IVF changes a person in my opinion. You become aware that nothing in life is a given (yes Iím talking about the ďmy husband just looked at me and I fell pregnantĒ brigade🙄) but it sounds like everything is going well with your little bean at present so fingers crossed that you sail through the next 9 months.

Happyeverafter- I think every area is different with regards to registering the pregnancy with the GP. In my area the GP doesnít want to know and they advise online self referral to the midwives / maternity unit as soon as you find out you are pregnant. I did mine last week and got a letter this week saying I have to go to my local hospital for bloods and a scan on the 20th Dec which seems a bit late to me but if all goes well I will be paying privately to have a scan & bloods before then. We had to cough up privately for all 4 cycles of IVF as my husband has a child from a previous relationship almost 20 years ago so because of that I am not entitled to anything on the NHS IVF front.

HopefulKayte- Congratulations on your BFP, it sounds like you have had an incredibly difficult journey to get this far & I wish you a very healthy & happy 9 months.

Stacey2016- Welcome & congratulations on your BFP, I think we were on the cycling board together?

AFM I had a bit of brown spotting yesterday morning again but nothing last night or this morning, Iím trying to stay positive as the spotting hasnít got progressively heavier/ no red blood/ no cramping but Thursday canít come quick enough! Canít wait to have the scan so I know either way but at the same time am absolutely petrified.

Hope everyone has a good day xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #21 on: 6/11/18, 10:29 »
    Honeybee - I hope your scan goes well today, we'll be thinking of you!

MrsC - we share a scan date next week, only a week to go!!!

Mrsfw - how amazing they're both looking so great, that must have been such a wonderful day for you. How exciting that you're discharged from the clinic, you'll be into the second trimester in no time!

Stacey2016 - welcome to the group!! I'm only one day ahead of you 6 weeks today. That's brilliant that you've been able to be in a happiness bubble, long may it continue :)

HopefulKayte - congrats on making it to 13.5 weeks, it sounds like you've had a real journey to get here so I hope that the rest of your pregnancy continues smoothly. Great that you're taking the time off work at the moment, it certainly sounds like you need it. Keep looking after yourself xx

Bossy - I hope you're doing ok lovely and had a better night last night.

Happyeverafter - I think if you feel like exercising do it! I think your nurse might be being a little on the cautious side. My doctor was like there is nothing you can do that is going to change the genetics of your embryo and that's going to be what determines the outcome so go live your life!! It certainly made me feel better!

Toffee_Apple I'm so glad your scan is only a couple of days away so you can put your mind at rest. It doesn't sound like ominous spotting but totally understand why it would freak you out. fingers and toes crossed all is well and you get good news at your scan. I'll be thinking of you.

AFM - I am 6 weeks today which means 2 weeks down 1 to go until my scan. Can't come quickly enough!! I am also going to have to stop taking the tube at rush hour as I've always had very low blood pressure and packed tube with no seats, the heat and feeling nauseous are not making for a fun journey. I had to go and have a lie down in the sick room when I got to work as I felt horrendous!! I was made redundant just as we were starting our IVF which was pretty stressful but my amazing boss seems to have found me a new role that I can do so I can stay on and get my mat leave so things are looking up! xxx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #22 on: 6/11/18, 11:14 »
    Mrsfw - Morning, yes so close i can smell it but so scared also that this might be the end, but at least we will find out soon, it will be another dream come true to make it to the next thread! wow I am so so happy to hear about those twins wriggling about in there thats amazing news! so happy for you! i completely understand the anxiety before your scan, i'm trying to keep mine under control at least until Monday! Im also extra nervous as its an NHS ultrasound so aside form the fact it will be external this time and it will take loner i'm not sure what to expect at all. So how do you know they are girls? have u had a blood test? or guessing? we think we are having a girl. Glad the harmony test went well. Oh and congrats on being discharged, such an amazing step! x

Toffee-Apple - Thank you, I am so happy to have made it to week 11 at last, Yes fingers crossed I get to see little wiggling around. physically i'm feeling very nauseas constantly and aching, but I am taking them as good signs. Yes brown spotting is fine as its old blood so pretty sure that its not a worry, glad its all stopped now and Thursday will be here before you know it too hun, i mean its the day after tomorrow! its already nearly here! cant wait to hear you happy update! what times your scan?, yes my midwife has told me that the nausea should start easing off around 12 weeks although as long as there is still a wriggling miracle in there i will put up with it! lol x

missl73 - I am so please I will have a scan buddy next week lol, what time is yours? bless you! and i think i would be feeling exactly the same if I had to get the tube as rush hour! i'm not surprised you had to lie down! Thats so fab tho about your boss and your job, so pleased to hear this! I am sure this will make everything easier, especially if you can adjust your hours and work around rush hour!  x

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #23 on: 6/11/18, 11:18 »
    Hopfulkayte - I and most the other ladies are waiting till we reach 12w to then move up to the Due May/june 2019 thread, I don't think its being used as yet but If all goes well for me next week I will be joining that thread as well, just wanted to let you know that its there if you wanted to join at some point as well, whats your due date?

Offline Bossy

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #24 on: 6/11/18, 14:16 »
    Just started bleeding again along with bad back pain and abdominal pain, I'm so scared :(( please pray for me. I'm going for scan at 4.30pm

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #25 on: 6/11/18, 14:30 »
    Oh no Bossy, thats crap! i am crossing my fingers and saying a prayer for you darling.  ^pray^ will be thinking about you. x ^hugme^

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #26 on: 6/11/18, 14:43 »
    Hi everyone,

Really sorry that this is such a quick messages. I havenít even had a chance to see if there are any new messages as just got to office and now running into mtg with my boss! Just wanted to let you know though that all is ok with little bean and we heard the heartbeat. More later but thank you for all your moral support. Lots of love x

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #27 on: 6/11/18, 14:52 »
    Honeybee- thatís fab to hear hun, Iím so glad all went well. X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #28 on: 6/11/18, 15:18 »
    Bossy - I'm so sorry to hear that, fingers toes and everything crossed for you that it's nothing to worry about and your scan goes well. Sending you all the positive thoughts I can xxx

Honeybee - that's wonderful news :)

MrsC - my scan is at 9.45am on the 13th. What time's yours? 

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #29 on: 6/11/18, 15:21 »
    Missl73 - mine is on the 13th at 9am, super early! We really are scan buddies so close!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk