* Author Topic: Early Pregnancy Thread  (Read 62486 times)

0 Members

Offline Eboe

• Un-Ranked
modify
Early Pregnancy Thread
« Reply #200 on: 23/11/18, 11:15 »
Hi all
Hope everyone is having a good day.  My 2 year and I are home for the third day as he has a nasty bug.  I have been so busy with him I didn't notice the side effects of the drugs yesterday but they are back today. 

Toffee apple  good luck with your scan today.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #201 on: 23/11/18, 12:37 »
    Hannx - Welcome and congratulations, I understand why you are feeling the way you are especially after your history of pregnancies but all pregnancies are different so I am feeling positive for you and will be looking forward to a positive update from your viability scan. I will be thinking about you tomorrow and sending lottos luck and hugs  ^hugme^ x

Toffee-Apple - Also thinking about you, I hope all goes well at your scan, i'm sure it will. x

Missl73 - Bless you, i hope you make up and everything will be ok for Christmas, My mum struggles to understand it as well, but i don't see her that often anyway so in that respect I am glad.

Eboe - Hope your 2 year old is feeling better soon and your side effects are not painful.

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #202 on: 23/11/18, 13:20 »
    Thank-you for everyoneís support & kind words of encouragement. Just a very quick update from me,Iíve had my scan we have lost one twin but the other one is doing ok. Dr said to expect bleeding for a few days. Iím sad but also grateful as the outcome could of been so much worst. xx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #203 on: 23/11/18, 13:28 »
    Toffee-Apple - I am so sorry to hear that, although as you said it could be a lot worse. Although still super sad, so sorry sending  ^hugme^

Offline LXP

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #204 on: 23/11/18, 13:48 »
    Toffee Apple I am sorry to hear about the twin, but I am pleased the other twin is doing well. Did you get to see a heartbeat? Are you 8 weeks now?

Hannx welcome I hope your scan goes well tomorrow!

Eboe I hope your child gets better quickly!

Missl I am sorry to hear about your family. We have not told our families this time as the last few times they have been more upset than us when it has failed. I hope you are able to resolve things before Christmas. How may weeks are you now?

Hi to everyone else x

Offline Janeliot

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #205 on: 23/11/18, 20:49 »
    ToffeeApple - I'm so sorry to hear the sad news about one of the twins.  I'm glad the other twin is doing well but do feel very sad for you.  I hope you will be ok. 

Hannx - I hope your scan goes well for you tomorrow.  Every pregnancy can be different.  YOu do have a lot of experience of this and I'm sorry to read that it's been quite a tough path for you.  I really hope you have a nice surprise tomorrow.

Eboe - I have a 15 month old and he really does help take my mind off pregnancy stuff.  I still get very worried about things but I don't have as much time for that as I did when he was in my tummy.  I hope your child feels better soon.

Missi - I'm sorry that you've been upset by your family.  I hope it will blow over soon.  We've told our families and it's been a bit of a mixed bag really.  My family isn't in the best state of health but they've been great whereas my husband's have been a bit rubbish and really upset us.  Anyway, it feels really bad nearer to the time but it should fade a bit.  I hope that things can be reconsiled.

And a good evening to everyone else.  Hope you're all feeling cosy and happy.x

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #206 on: 24/11/18, 09:15 »
    Hannx good luck with your scan today I hope it goes ok.

Toffee_Apple Iím so sorry for your loss, I hope youíre ok. Iím relieved to hear that the other baby is doing well xxx

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #207 on: 24/11/18, 18:34 »
    Hi all,

Sorry to be quiet for a few days. The  last few days before I left the uk were insanely busy at work then i flew out to South Africa Thursday night. Nice to be here but was insanely tired as didnít really sleep on the flight.

Toffee Apple I was so sorry to hear what a traumatic day you had and really sorry to hear about your loss. Iím so pleased to hear the other baby seems strong  though. Will be thinking of you over the coming days.

Hanxx ibhope your scan went ok today?

Sorry for no more personals but Iím tucked up in bed and my eyelids are closing. Lots of love xx

Offline Hannx

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #208 on: 24/11/18, 18:45 »
    Hi,

It was bad news. Another blighted ovum. Not unexpected given the disappearing symptoms but still disappointing, especially as it was a donor egg from a 21 yr old. At least last time we could blame my old eggs. We have 4 left in the freezer but not sure just yet what we'll do as this is the 4th loss in a row and to be honest it just all gets a bit much having to live life dictated by Zika, drugs and cycles. Feel bad for DH as he doesn't have DC yet I do. Becoming a step dad to 9 yr olds isn't the same.

Hope it all goes well for everyone else.

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #209 on: 24/11/18, 18:59 »
    Hand Iím so sorry for your loss. Not least of all when youíve been through so much already. I will be thinking of you over the coming days and sending you lots of love xx