* Author Topic: Early Pregnancy Thread  (Read 62483 times)

0 Members

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
modify
Early Pregnancy Thread
« Reply #210 on: 24/11/18, 19:08 »
Hannx - Iím so sorry hun, sending you a big hug! And lots of strength for the rest of your journey. X xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Janeliot

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #211 on: 24/11/18, 20:26 »
    I'm really sorry to read that Hanx.  I hope you will be ok and will find the strength eventually for the next step.  xx

Offline LXP

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #212 on: 24/11/18, 20:30 »
    Hannx I am so so sorry. Are they able to do any tests to give you some answers? If you have some in the freezer go to a zika country have a holiday and three months later you can go again if you want too xx

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #213 on: 25/11/18, 15:56 »
    Hannx Iím so sorry to hear your news, I hope youíre holding up ok. Take care of youself xxx

Offline LXP

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #214 on: 25/11/18, 18:24 »
    Evening Ladies how are you all doing?

Hannx I hope you are looking after yourself and having a large glass of something alcoholic!

Toffee Apple how are you doing?

AFM we had our booking appointment today with the midwife. I felt like a bit of a fraud as it's still so early and given our history.... however as my hubby said we are pregnant and had every right to be there. The midwife was lovely and we were there almost two hours. She is going to refer us to a consultant due to my medical history and has booked us in for a scan (We will get the dates in the post). I just hope all is still ok when we go for our scan at the recurrent miscarriage clinic! I'm so scared.....

Hannx I hope you don't find this post insensitive xx

Hi to everyone else xx

Offline Eboe

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #215 on: 25/11/18, 20:46 »
    Hi all

Been a busy weekend with my birthday and my sister visiting.  Have an achy back this evening so not sure what is happening.   

Toffee apple Sorry to hear your news.

9 days till my scan.  Did a test on Friday just to check and still pregnant so far.

Offline Shelbo76

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #216 on: 26/11/18, 17:59 »
    Hi All,

Toffee_apple so sorry to hear that one of your little beans didn't make it, hope the other little one is very strong and you have no further problems.

Hannx - I'm so sorry you've had another blighted ovum, was that a fresh cycle with your donor? Hopefully it was just the one embryo out all of them that might have been defective and your frosties are OK for when you're ready. I had a blighted ovum myself earlier this year likely due to my age and crappy eggs and whilst I've done DE myself this time I have similar anxieties, have my scan on Friday and am praying we'll see what they expect to see at 7 weeks this time.

Eboe - hope your little one is feeling better now and you had a nice birthday, how far along will you be for your scan, does it feel like it's a much longer wait that the 2ww?!

LXP - glad your booking in appointment went well, I felt a bit of a fraud with my last one as felt it was too early at 6w5d and sure enough I started bleeding 2 days later.  Thankfully this time I will have it after my early scan which I'm praying will go OK this time, I have 2 lots of booking in appointments next week, one on Monday at ante-natal clinic and one Thursday with community midwife at my GPs. When do you go to rmc clinic, as you've already had a scan, hopefully will be OK next time?

Missl - sorry to hear that little one slipped a few more days behind but it sounds promising that they had doubled in size from previous scan, hopefully your next scan will show good progress and it's reassuring that your consultant wasn't worried.

AFM - scan on Friday can't come soon enough, noticed a bit of brown in the build-up of crinone gel I get but it's so little and only happened twice I wasn't concerned as likely is irritation, however got bit worried over weekend as had the teeniest bit of red spotting, only a single spot the size of a coffee granule each time when I wiped about 3 times but enough to make me worry. TMI I've been getting a lot of watery discharge so would expect that to be tinged pink or to see something on crinone applicator tube so hoping was just a little irritation somewhere.  Think because the timing is pretty much when my spotting/bleeding started last time I just got scared, feel OK now though but it's going to be a long week!

Hope everyone else is OK xx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #217 on: 26/11/18, 20:18 »
    LXP - Don't be silly you hubby is right your not a fraud! But i felt exactly the same on the way to my midwife appointment! I agree my midwife was also lovely and I am sure all will be fine at your scan! don't worry.

Eboe - Happy Birthday! My back has also ached randomly i use a warm hot water bottle and find it helps. My friend would test a lot as well, but don't worry all will be fine at your scan I hope the positive test gave you the reassurance you wanted.

Shelbo - Sorry to hear you have had more spotting it must be horrid, But I am sure it will be time for your scan before you know it and im sure all will be fine.

Hannx - I hope you are looking after yourself sending hugs x

AFM - I got my results for our downs syndrome etc and I am low risk phew! so relieved!

Offline LXP

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #218 on: 26/11/18, 21:05 »
    Happy birthday eboe! I hope the next 8 days go quickly for you x

Shelbo not long till Friday now!

MrsCoyle I'm so pleased your results came back low! You can really start to enjoy this pregnancy now! Xx

Two more sleeps to my scan! I'm so scared but I know I can't do any more than I have. I started counselling today as well so hoping  that will help my anxiety!

Offline LXP

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #219 on: 28/11/18, 17:45 »
    Hello ladies how are you all doing? We had our scan at the recurrent miscarriage clinic today. I thought I was 7+6, the scan we had on the 17th states I should be 8+3 but I actually measured 9+1!?!? Should I be worried about the difference? The sonographer said all was good and she will see us again on the 14th!