* Author Topic: Early Pregnancy Thread  (Read 63394 times)

0 Members

Offline Shelbo76

modify
Early Pregnancy Thread
« Reply #220 on: 28/11/18, 18:49 »
Lovely news LXP, probably wouldn't be concerned about dating ahead. Is yours a natural pregnancy? Maybe you were a little behind on your first scan and have caught up since? xx

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #221 on: 28/11/18, 19:01 »
    LXP - thatís fab! Congratulations! No donít worry about dating ahead, nothing wrong with that Hun, so glad all went well, now relax a bit and enjoy being pregnant! X x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #222 on: 28/11/18, 20:56 »
    Hello Ladies

Hannx-Iím very sorry about your news,take care of yourself and I wish you good luck on your journey.

Eboe-Happy Birthday I hope you enjoyed it.

mrscoyle-Great news on your results, so happy for you 😊

Shelbo76 - Good luck for your scan I will be looking out for your update.

LXP- Glad your scan went well, if yours is a natural pregnancy itís totally possible the dates are slightly out.

Hope everyone else is ok? Iíve just needed some time out after what happened last week. My clinic has now discharged me so I have booked myself a scan on the 10th Dec at the Fetal Medical Centre as will be just over 10 weeks then. Iíve gone for the package where they do a viability scan,Harmony test & then Nuchal scan and Harmony results. There is no way I could hold out for my 12 week scan on the NHS as am feeling very anxious and every time I go to the bathroom am petrified I might start spotting again.

xx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #223 on: 29/11/18, 11:31 »
    Toffee-Apple - Thank you, Im not surprised you have needed time out, Thats fab that you have been discharged! Your private scan sounds like it will cover lots and it sounds great, good idea. I completely understand the checking constantly I have been lucky and had no spotting and i still check every time. Im sure all will be ok hun.

Offline LXP

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #224 on: 29/11/18, 19:42 »
    Good luck for tomorrow Shelbo and Eboe x

Offline Shelbo76

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #225 on: 29/11/18, 20:12 »
    Thanks LXP, can't believe it's nearly here! Had a bit of a worry yesterday as had a patch of brown spotting, luckily it seems like an isolated incident as not had anymore. Feeling quite nauseous and exhausted today so I'm hoping that's my body's way of telling me little bean(s) still growing nicely in there.

Toffee_Apple so understandable for you to need to take a little hiatus and great you've been discharged. Don't blame you for wanting scans earlier too. I'm toying with either a normal scan or NIPT at 10 weeks but as I've had donor eggs I would expect risks to be lower compared to if it were own egg as donor was 30 so may just see what risks NHS gives me and decide from there.

xx

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #226 on: 29/11/18, 21:06 »
    Shelbo - yes lots of luck tomorrow. Iím sure all will be fine and little bean will be growing well. Im sure  spitting was exactly that  a little isolated thing.
    Let us know how you get on. Will
    Be thinking about you x x

Offline Shelbo76

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #227 on: 30/11/18, 17:37 »
    We officially have twins!! Sonographer did scan internally as she said she'd get a much clearer view and we saw little one measuring bang on 7w1d and saw the little heartbeat flickering, had a little blub. She was just doing some more measurements and was just about to finish when she found another heartbeat right behind the sac, tried to get a closer view but because my uterus is a little bit flexible couldn't get a good angle to see closer so tried via my tummy which confirmed another sac, however because I'd emptied my bladder it still wasn't clear enough so had to gulp down a pint of water and then she tried internally again which gave a better view of the second sac with full bladder. Little twin 2 is measuring behind and 5w6d but there was a heartbeat but not as strong as twin 1, she also said the yolk sac looked a little too big so we're not sure if it's going to make it.  This was a private scan and she suggested going back in 7-10 days to see how twin 2 progressed, I have my booking in with midwife on Monday so will see if she's able to refer me for scan through the hospital.  On the one hand I'm absolutely elated, that we have not one but two in there but I know all too well that little Ernie (no 2) might not make it. Woo what a rollercoaster!!! xx

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #228 on: 30/11/18, 18:21 »
    Congratulations Shelbo76 on your little twin beans,I will keep my fingers crossed for twin 2.

We had some really upsetting news today-my MIL tests have come back and she has Leukaemia. I literally canít believe it! She has to go into hospital for a month for a course of really aggressive chemo so will be in there over Christmas too😢. They will then see how she is responding to the treatment.

Hope everyone else is taking care of themselves xx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #229 on: 30/11/18, 20:44 »
    Shelbo - congratulations thatís brilliant news! So happy for you Hun! I hope the little twin makes it, but I know itís very early. Fingers crossed for you darling. I hope you manage to get an NHS scan!

Toffee-Apple - so sorry to hear about your MIL, thatís awful. I really hope she recovers quickly.

I hope everyone has a good
    Weekend x