* Author Topic: Early Pregnancy Thread  (Read 63392 times)

0 Members

Offline MandyPandy

• Gold Member
modify
Early Pregnancy Thread
« Reply #240 on: 4/12/18, 10:05 »
Mrs Coyle - I'm sure DH will come around.  He's just not very good with stress. I don't mind just cracking on with it all really.  How many weeks are you now?

Toffee_Apple - thank you very much. Still very early days but CB Digital is now saying '2-3' weeks, so I hope things are progressing.  I'm so sorry to read about your MIL  :(  When does she start treatment?

Honeybee - Thank you!  My DH is a real worrier, so I think with this baby it will be a case of him actually holding the baby before he deals with it all.  He's also worried about me as my previous pregnancies haven't gone well towards the end.  I had pregnancy induced hypertension, which mean I had a terrible induction/labour with DD and had a C section with DS.  He's just worried about the toll it all takes on my body.  I'm keeping a close eye on my BP though, and will hopefully go through a private consultant so I will be closely monitored.... and your holiday sounds amazing!  Whereabouts are you?

Missl73 - thank you so much.  I've literally just done the HCG bloods but as I've done them via post, I'm not sure when the results will come through.  Probably not until tomorrow, although I did make this morning's post collection so possibly late this afternoon.  ^pray^  Sending all the positive vibes I can muster for your scan tomorrow.

LXP - thank you!  :-* Is there any way you can go private?  The Fetal Medicine Centre is AMAZING.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #241 on: 5/12/18, 12:46 »
    It was not good news for us today, between my last scan and this one there is no longer a heartbeat. Iím totally devastated and it feels so cruel to have got so far to have seen a strong heartbeat twice to now have it all ripped away 💔 the pain is so raw and I canít stop crying

Offline MandyPandy

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #242 on: 5/12/18, 12:50 »
    It was not good news for us today, between my last scan and this one there is no longer a heartbeat. Iím totally devastated and it feels so cruel to have got so far to have seen a strong heartbeat twice to now have it all ripped away 💔 the pain is so raw and I canít stop crying

Oh no! :(  I'm so, so sorry.  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #243 on: 5/12/18, 13:02 »
    mandypandy - My DH is the same with stress! I know how you feel. I am 15+2.

Missl73 - I am so so sorry darling! its so devastating, please make sure and take care, cry all you want and then try and have some of the things you enjoy the most. Im sending big hugs and lots of strength  x x x  ^hugme^ x x

Offline LXP

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #244 on: 5/12/18, 13:51 »
    Missl73 there are no words that will make you feel better right now. I am so so sorry about this, and understand how numb and angry you must be feeling. Take the rest of the week off work, cry, scream and shout and regroup. I hope you and your OH are together and supporting each other.  ^hugme^

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #245 on: 5/12/18, 18:37 »
    missl73 I am so incredibly sorry for your loss😢Look after yourself and allow yourself time to grieve.Sending hugs xx

Offline Janeliot

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #246 on: 5/12/18, 20:09 »
    I'm so sorry for your loss Missi.  It's devastating. Please take as much time as you need to griev.  Lots of hugs. x

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #247 on: 5/12/18, 20:48 »
    Thanks ladies. Iím having a d&c on Friday I just want it all to be over now. I was always worried about going ahead with this cycle because we knew the sperm DNA fragmentation was still not ideal which meant that it would end this way so now I wish Iíd listened to my instincts. I suspect SSR will be the next step for us once we feel ready to go again. Iím trying to be positive that we at least know I can get pregnant now but I do wish I hadnít got this far before this happened. I wish you all the best with your pregnancies I hope that none of you have to go through this pain (or again for those of you whoíve been here before) xxx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #248 on: 5/12/18, 23:17 »
    Missl73 - I hope that itís all over with quickly and you can try distract yourself and be busy over the festive period. I know how you feel, I waited for
    It to happen naturally but 2 weeks later nothing so I had a d&c and I felt so much better afterwards and felt more positive looking ahead, we felt the same although it was sad we where so pleased to know we could get pregnant.
    Iím sure the next part of your journey will soon have you back here. X x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #249 on: 6/12/18, 05:43 »
    Missl Im so sorry to read your news this morning. This can be such a cruel journey and im sure a few of us have been in your position so can empathise entirely with the loss and the heartache youíre feeling. I will be thinking about you this week and tomorrow especially. For me emotionally it was a huge amount to process and took longer than I thought so be kind to yourself and take the time you and your partner need to grieve. I know words donít really help but I do believe there is comfort to be taken from the fact that you have come this far and when youíre ready I really hope the outcome will be very different next time. Sending you big hugs xx