* Author Topic: Early Pregnancy Thread  (Read 63347 times)

0 Members

Offline Shelbo76

modify
Early Pregnancy Thread
« Reply #250 on: 6/12/18, 06:11 »
MissL I'm so very sorry to hear this, this journey can be so incredibly difficult at times but I hope you and you husband can support each other through it. Take all the time you need to grieve and look after yourself. Hope you're able to continue your journey when you're ready. Stay strong and big hugs xx

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Eboe

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #251 on: 8/12/18, 20:48 »
    Hi all
    Been away for a while to keep distracted.  Had a scan on Tuesday but it measured to early for a heartbeat so we are going back on Thursday for another scan.  Have everything crossed, still feeling slightly ill most of the time and we did another test today still says pregnant. 

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #252 on: 10/12/18, 20:11 »
    Good evening ladies

Eboe good luck for your scan on Thursday I hope all goes well.

I had my appointment at the Fetal Medical Centre today. Unfortunately we canít have the Harmony test due to the vanishing twin but we can still have the standard tests and Nuchal scan if we choose.

After barely sleeping a wink last night I had another scan today and was so relieved to see and hear a nice strong heartbeat. Baby is measuring spot on for 10 weeks and 4 days. I couldnít believe how active s/he they were wriggling around arms waving about having a proper party in my tummy lol.

I have my 12 week scan next Thursday on the NHS so not too long to wait next time.

Hope everyone has a great evening.
    xx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #253 on: 10/12/18, 20:46 »
    Eboe - I hope you get to see that hart beat on Thursday, Iím sure you will!

Toffee apple-  thatís fab, itís such a relief isnít it!
    And you will get to see again on your 12w scan! That will be fab.

AFM- I had my 16w midwife appointment today and she found the heart beat quite easily with the Doppler she said baby was right under my belly button and moving around a lot, it such a relief, so Iím feeling more confident now about our 17w gender scan on Sunday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #254 on: 10/12/18, 21:01 »
    mrscoyle-16 weeks! Crumbs thatís come around quick. Fantastic the MW found babyís heartbeat with the Doppler. Iíve bought the Sonoline C doppler and will try it out when Iím further along. How exciting your gender scan isnít too far away, do you have any suspicions whether itís a boy or girl?

xx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #255 on: 10/12/18, 21:08 »
    Toffee apple - yes itís going at a good pace, I love when itís Monday now as it means I am
    Another week along! Thatís cool you already have 1, Hun y wouldnít let me, in case we couldnít find it or whatever, and I kind of agreed, also the midwife was lovely today she said Iím always here if you ever want reassurance I could pop down and see her and she will find the heart beat for me, so that was so good to hear.
    The first time I heard it on a Doppler was when Iím my Dr found it at 11 weeks took him
    A few mins but he found it, after finding mine lol.
    It was fab! 
    Yes we think it is a girl at the moment, only because we did the ramzy theory and the Chinese calendar as well and both said a girl so we will have to wait and see! How about you? X

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #256 on: 10/12/18, 21:39 »
    mrscoyle- Iím not sure havenít done the Ramzi theory but according to the Chinese gender predictor it says a girl. Your MW sounds lovely, Iím not sure when Iím seeing mine again -saw her at 8 weeks at the booking in scan and then I have an appointment booked with the obstetrician at 16 weeks. xx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #257 on: 10/12/18, 21:45 »
    Toffeeapple - awe cool, will be interesting to find out if its right! Yes she was lovely, Iím
    Sure you will see her at 16w as well? Not got another appointment? I see mine next at 28weeks in March. I have a consultant appointment in late Jan tho an see my GP at some point as well.
    X x

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #258 on: 10/12/18, 21:59 »
    mrscoyle- I havenít had any appointment come through with the MW after my booking in appointment-I wonder if itís maybe because she said at that appointment I will be shared care because of my history and age so perhaps I will get another appointment in the post once the Obstetrician has seen me. I was feeling all smug last week that my morning sickness (which I mainly get at night) has got SO much better -then proceeded to spend an hour of my Saturday evening with my head in a bucket -very glam lol.

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #259 on: 10/12/18, 22:04 »
    Tofeeapple - oh bless you! I did something similar actually last week, I usually get mine through out the day and felt better one day, had some lunch for the first time in ages! Then felt sick all night! It was awful! So lol havenít done that again! Lunch for me is a packet of Pom bears usually!
    Oh how odd, I have made all my MW appointments with her except the first that I did over the phone, Iím also shakers care due to my history and I have consultant appointment in Jan.
    I guess it works differently everywhere. X x x