* Author Topic: Early Pregnancy Thread  (Read 58186 times)

0 Members

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
Early Pregnancy Thread
« Reply #270 on: 13/12/18, 22:01 »
Shelbo Iím so sorry to hear about twin 2, sending you big hugs hun. Great news about twin 1 though sounds like baby is progressing really well.Do you know when your next scan is? Its amazing to see how quickly they grow in a relatively short space of time.xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Janeliot

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #271 on: 13/12/18, 22:42 »
    REally sorry that things have been so hard for some on here. 

Maru - I'm so sorry.  It is so cruel.  I hope that your next scan has some a better outcome.  This is such a tough thing to go through.  I hope you can find some strenght and comfort this week.

Shelbo - So sorry to hear about twin number 2. That is very sad.  Take comfort in Twin 1.  That sounds so very reasuring.  I hope you will be ok.

LXP - All the very best for tomorrow and happy birthday!

Eboe - I hope your scan went well today.  Hope you're ok.

Hope everyone else is doing well. 

Offline LXP

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #272 on: 14/12/18, 14:16 »
    Afternoon Ladies

Shelbo I am so sorry about your twin. I am pleased to hear Rocky is still going strong and long may it continue! When is your next appointment?

I hope everyone else is doing ok?

AFM - All went well and we got to see MB dancing around moving their arms and legs and not wanting to stay still for pictures or measurements. She would not tell me the heart rate as she said she knew I would only go and google it! They know me well! She did say we are measuring 11 weeks, we have a strong heartbeat and all is looking good. I was even able to get her to book another scan in on 11 January when really they should have discharged us from the recurrent miscarriage clinic today! So now it is waiting till next Friday and our (normal) 12 week scan! I am starting to get excited now and it is all starting to become real - best birthday ever!!!!!

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #273 on: 14/12/18, 18:38 »
    Happy Birthday LXP🎂🎂🎂So glad to hear your scan went so well. I hope you enjoy the rest of your birthday hun xx

Offline Shelbo76

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #274 on: 14/12/18, 19:35 »
    Thanks ladies, I feel like I'm in such a weird place right now, I've not really cried, just a few tears yesterday in between my appointments but I wonder if that's because we were prepared for it to not be good news plus twin 1 being ok and heart beating away giving us hope? I took the day off work today and luckily my OH already had the day off too so been getting lots of TLC and cuddles. I'm also off to London tomorrow for weekend to treat my mum for her 60th birthday so really looking forward to spending time with her and sister for our little girlie weekend.

LXP - happy birthday and glad you had a great scan. I can't wait until we see our Rocky 1 again, my scan pic yesterday even looked like it had boxing gloves on ! My next scan is at 12 weeks hopefully on 3rd Jan when my original appointment was supposed to be.

Have a great weekend all xx

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #275 on: 15/12/18, 10:51 »
    LXP - Happy Birthday for yesterday, sounds like you got the best Birthday present you could ever want! I'm so so happy all went well at your scan!
    and glad you have your 12 week scan booked how exciting!

Shelbo - Sounds like you have a lovely weekend planned with family and so glad top hear about all the TLC you got, so needed! I really hope you have a great weekend!

AFM - TOMORROW is the day! cant wait to find out the gender and see baby again! I aways get so nervous before a scan! I just want to know that little heart is still beating away! once i know that i will feel so much better! and the gender reveal will be a bonus! then we have dinner with my mum and her husband so will get to tell them so that will be lovely.

I hope everyone has a fab weekend x x

Offline LXP

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #276 on: 17/12/18, 13:37 »
    Afternoon Ladies

Mrscoyle how did you get on yesterday??

Shelbo I hope you had a good weekend with your Mum - have you told her?

Eboe - how did your scan go?

Toffeeapple I bet your excited for Thursday?

AFM - thank you for the birthday wishes - I have been daydreaming all weekend now that it is looking like this may be the one!!! Quick questions when did you stop taking Cyclogest and did you just stop or ween off?

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #277 on: 17/12/18, 14:47 »
    LXP-I have been on 2 x Cyclogest a day then since last Thursday I am down to 1 in the evening only (this was What my clinic instructed me to do), I am to take my last Cyclogest on Thursday evening when I am 12 weeks. Iím really scared for my scan on Thursday, just hoping all is ok.

Shelbo-I hope you had a lovely weekend with your mum & sister?

mrscoyle-How did you get on? Was the Chinese theory right? Hope you had a wonderful evening with your mum & her husband.

Hope everyone else is keeping ok xx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #278 on: 17/12/18, 18:58 »
    LXP - Yes really well thanks we are having a little girl! So excited we are so so happy!
    So my clinic told me to stop at 12 weeks and I asked if I should wean myself of and they said there is no need as the placenta takes over so it will make no difference, so I just stopped. X

Toffee -Apple - Yes it as correct I am indeed having a little Girl! We are so excited! Hubby keeps says my girls lol bless him. I did have a fab time seeing my mummy, told her the news she was so happy so that was lovely!
    Hope you doing good? X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #279 on: 17/12/18, 19:25 »
    mrscoyle-Aaw thatís so lovely, are you & hubby going to decide on a name in advance or wait until she is born to see what name you think will suit her? Can I ask the gender scan is that NHS or a private one? Iím ok just nervous for Thursday. xx