* Author Topic: Early Pregnancy Thread  (Read 63371 times)

0 Members

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
modify
Early Pregnancy Thread
« Reply #280 on: 17/12/18, 23:42 »
Toffee-Apple - we have a few in mind but will wait to see her I think. So it was a private scan with WTTW, as we font get another I tim 20w scan on Jan 8th an we wanted reassurance and the gender for our Christmas announcement.
We got 4 photos, a well being report & the gender and then paid extra for their winter bundle an got the video, 4D scan, a bauble with her scan in and a unicorn toy with her heart beat in, love it! We keep playing it!
Iím so glad we did it!
Yes I know how you feel but Iím sure all will be fine Iíll be thinking about you. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline LXP

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #281 on: 18/12/18, 09:41 »
    Mrscoyle congratulations on finding out your having a girl. The toy with the heartbeat sounds amazing I think I would wear the batteries out!!! We are currently having the debate as to whether or not to find out. I don't want to incase something goes wrong but my hubby wants to so he can feel more involved etc its a hard one but we still have a month to decide!

ToffeeApple keeping everything crossed for you for Thursday! Our 12 week scan is Friday and so far this is the only scan I am looking forward too!

Hi ladies xx

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #282 on: 18/12/18, 09:56 »
    mrscoyle- That sounds amazing! Sorry to sound like an idiot but with NHS do they only do a 12 week scan and then a 20 week scan? If so I will definitely look for a Window on the Womb in my area-no way will I last that long without some sort of reassurance if I get that far. That unicorn sounds amazing with the heartbeat recording what a lovely idea and the bauble too. I bought a red glitter bauble off Etsy that says ďBumps first Christmas 2018Ē and has a silhouette of a pregnant lady with a heart shape in the tummy area but I will only put it up if all goes well on Thursday. When are you doing your big announcement? So excited for you! Sounds like it will be fantastic and you are 100% going to have one of the best Christmases ever this year.

LXP- I didnít realise you & I are literally at the same stage of our pregnancy (you may have mentioned it but sorry my memory is shocking at the best of times). Canít believe we finally getting to the 12 week mark,I still feel like itís all so unreal, after taking 7 years to get to this point. Your comment about running the batteries flat on the heartbeat unicorn made me laugh -thatís exactly what I would do just to make sure I hadnít dreamed it all!

xx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #283 on: 18/12/18, 13:00 »
    LXP - Thank you, yeah i know what you mean, its difficult although it is important to make him feel involved. But like you said there is still time to decide, My hubby didn't really want to find out but its been 8 years of trying and i just want to get ready now! an not have to avoid certain things just in case etc. So he came around lol. an yeah the battery is taking a beating! its an amazing sound! lol x

Toffee-Apple - don't be silly you dot sound like an idiot! so yes you get the 12w and then 20w on NHS, then your left for about 15 weeks i think its is an then seen more often near the end. Yes we wanted pre Christmas reassurance and so glad I am now starting to feel a little movement as its reassuring! Oh your bauble sounds amazing! I love Etsy! I always buy on there and I also sell my vintage clothes on there as well. I have got a few bump things on there. got a scan keyring for hubby and a Christmas card from me and the bump so cute!
    So I am now telling people i see and my slideshow announcement will go out on social media on Christmas Eve Eve.
    Thank you yes most amazing Christmas ever! Im sure yours will as well, as all will be great on Thursday I am sure. x x

Offline LXP

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #284 on: 18/12/18, 13:36 »
    Afternoon Ladies

Mrscoyle how are you sane, 8 years! I thought our 3.5 was hard enough!!! Enjoy every moment you have definitely earned this Christmas reveal! 

ToffeeApple I am confused as to how far long I am... if you go off my last period we will be 11 weeks on Friday, however the scan we had last Friday we were already measuring 11 weeks so I hoping for a 12 week measurement this Friday. I ovulate early in my cycle so this may have something to do with it.

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #285 on: 18/12/18, 14:17 »
    mrscoyle-Thank-you for clarifying about the scans goodness 15 weeks without a scan seems like ages! I love Etsy too always buying off there,you can get some amazing things on there. The card & keyring you got your hubby sound adorable.

LXP-Do you know when you ovulated? Did you use OPKs? I think if you know your exact date of ovulation if you count 14 days from then that would give you your next date when your period would of started ie when you were 2 weeks pregnant. So like with me I had a frozen embryo transfer my clinic explained to me that my hypothetical period date was 27/9 , ďovulationĒ would of been 11/10 (I had my blastocysts transferred on the 16/10) so my next period would of been 25/10 so that was the date I was 4 weeks pregnant.

Offline LXP

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #286 on: 18/12/18, 14:30 »
    Hey ToffeeApple I had a peak on the 14 October so in theory ovulated on the 15th so I am four days behind you!! Eeeeekkkk this week is the first week I have started to relax (hopefully not prematurely). Although I have just had the GP call me and because my mother had pre ecampesa (sorry can't spell it) I am at high risk apparently and so need to start taking aspirin once I measure 12 weeks.

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #287 on: 18/12/18, 14:35 »
    LXP - Lol thanks Hun, yes I will indeed enjoy every moment. Hope u have a fab Christmas as well.
    I am on baby aspirin, I was put on it as it helps prevent clots, I think it has a few things it helps with. X

Toffee-Apple - I know itís long isnít it! But I think if u can feel baby then that would be resetting enough I guess, looking forward to feeling her properly! Yes Etsy is full of exciting gems lol. X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Eboe

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #288 on: 20/12/18, 05:55 »
    Hi all

We had bad news at the scan bump had stopped growing at 6 weeks and had no heartbeat at nearly 8 weeks.  We are devastated.  After 4 days of trying to sort everything through the nhs we finally went back to the private clinic for a mva on Tuesday so that we can fly to New Zealand for Christmas with my family.   

Silver lining is we now know this course of treatment may work for us with some tweaking next year.

Good luck to everyone on here.  Look forward to seeing your birth notices next year.  Take care. xxx

Offline LXP

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #289 on: 20/12/18, 09:26 »
    Eboe I'm so so sorry xx no words can make you feel better right now, but stay together and allow yourself time xx