* Author Topic: Early Pregnancy Thread  (Read 63362 times)

0 Members

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
modify
Early Pregnancy Thread
« Reply #290 on: 20/12/18, 09:30 »
Eboe - I知 so sorry darling, I知 sending lots of hugs and love. I知 glad you are taking the positive from it though that痴 what I did well we both did and it really helped with the filling cycles.
I知 sure you will
Be back here soon. X x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #291 on: 20/12/18, 11:19 »
    Eboe - I'm so sorry to read you news this morning. I know from a very similar experience in March this year that it is absolutely heart-breaking. I'm pleased you're still able to travel to spend time with family, but make sure you take the time you need to heal. Medically I think this is very much a learning process and I think our bodies learn a little bit more with each cycle too. While very sad and I'm certainly not underestimating the pain you feel just now, I hope this will be another step in the process and next year will bring happier times. Sending lots of love xxxx

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #292 on: 20/12/18, 11:28 »
    Eboe I知 very sorry for your loss. I wish you every success with your next cycle. I hope spending Christmas with your family will help you get through this heartbreaking time. Take care of yourself xx

Offline Janeliot

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #293 on: 20/12/18, 23:21 »
    I'm so sorry to read about your sad news Eboe.  I hope that you will be comforted by your family and being home in New Zealand for the holidays.  It's such a hard time to be dealing with this loss.  I wish you all the very best for 2019 and hope that it will be your happy year of good news.  xx

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #294 on: 21/12/18, 01:16 »
    I知 still checking this board every now and then, Eboe I知 so sorry for your loss, I know hard this pain is. My ERPC was nearly 2 weeks ago now, I flew back to Australia to see family and friends for Christmas just 4 days after and it has done me an absolute world of good to be in a different place and to focus on things other than my miscarriage. I sincerely hope that your trip to NZ can do the same for you, it is the hardest thing I have ever had to go through but I promise that with each day that goes by things get a little easier but give yourself permission to feel everything you need to - sad, angry, it痴 all normal and ok. I wish you didn稚 have to go through this. We will also be cycling again in the new year so fingers crossed we both have a better experience next time, feel free to PM me if you need to talk any time xxx

Offline Stacey2016

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #295 on: 22/12/18, 18:16 »
    Hi All,

I've not been on this board for a month or so. I've just been reading about how people have been getting on.

Missl73 & Eboe, I'm so sorry to read about your losses. I can empathise with you at this moment.

I've enjoyed reading about everyone's stories and seeing how you all are. It gives me hope to see you progressing nicely.

I've had my 12 week scan which we were looking forward to and unfortunately our little one had no heartbeat and measured 9 w 2d. We are upset by it but at least we know that I can get pregnant so we will try again. I have to go back to the hospital in a week for another scan but until then just wait to see if I miscarry naturally.

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #296 on: 22/12/18, 18:26 »
    Stacey2016 - I知 so sorry to hear that hun, I知 sending hugs, and that痴 exactly what we took from our miss miscarriage was the knowledge that we could get pregnant at all. 
    Stay strong, grieve how ever you need to and I hope it all happens naturally for you. X x x

Offline Janeliot

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #297 on: 22/12/18, 22:43 »
    I'm so sorry Stacey.  That is so so sad.  I really don't know what I can say for words of comfort.  Apart from what you ave already said.  You have the knowledge that you can become pregnant and I hope this will happen soon and when you are ready.  Take time for yourselves to grieve and build your strength up again.  xx

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #298 on: 23/12/18, 09:00 »
    Stacey I知 so sorry it was such sad news at your 12 week scan. Like you when I had my miscarriage 3 years ago I took comfort in knowing that at least I was actually able to fall pregnant. Please look after yourself and I wish you luck with your journey going forward.

xx

Offline Stacey2016

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #299 on: 23/12/18, 15:14 »
    Thanks for your kind words everyone. It really means a lot.

I am just being kind to myself and waiting to see what happens next. I know, I will be okay eventually.