* Author Topic: Early Pregnancy Thread  (Read 63407 times)

0 Members

Offline Mrsfw

modify
Early Pregnancy Thread
« Reply #30 on: 6/11/18, 15:56 »
Oh Bossy- you poor thing!!! Have everything crossed for you and really hope itís ok xx

Honeybee, glad to hear it and look forward to your update later xx

MrsC, yes it will odd in a way doing tummy scans & NHS ones wonít it. We know they are girls because we had our embryos PGS tested so have known the sex from the start, either way we would have found out with the harmony results. Itís lovely to know actually.
You are doing really well keeping those nerves at bay.

Toffee- best of luck for thurs, itís awful seeing any coloured discharge, I really hope all is ok xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #31 on: 6/11/18, 15:58 »
    Mrsfw - Oh I c, yes we will find out as soon as we can. But going by Ramzi theory and Chinese calendars itís a girl. X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Bossy

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #32 on: 6/11/18, 18:16 »
    Scan was on ladies. I saw the baby kicking and moving for the first time today so that was lovely. Measuring ok and heart beat ok. Once again they don't know the cause this because everything seems ok. I'll do personals tomorrow,  I just don't have any energy left in me

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #33 on: 6/11/18, 18:20 »
    Evening ladies

Bossy - how are you this evening?

AFM - I had a Dr Appointment this evening, just to book a bloody test in as I wanted to get my thyroid checked as Iv been on Thyroxine this time to lower it and help me get pregnant, an I gave my go letter about the 9w scan I had, he asked how far I was, an then asked if I wanted to hear the heart beat! I was like yes please! He said not to worry if we donít find it as might not be able to.
    Anyway after a few nervous moments an finding my heart beat we heard the babies. Itís made us feel much better.

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #34 on: 6/11/18, 18:22 »
    Bossy - Thatís fantastic, so glad to hear this! Such a relief. Have a relaxing evening. X x

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #35 on: 6/11/18, 18:37 »
    Honeybee & Bossy - just quickly logged on to see how you both got on with your scans today. So pleased it went well for both of you & that your little ones are progressing as they should😊 xx

Offline Mrsfw

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #36 on: 6/11/18, 19:14 »
    Bossy- so relieved! What a rollercoaster you are on, I do hope these bleeds stop for you soon. Hoping you get a good rest tonight.

MrsC- hurrah for hearing the heartbeat again! Hope the thyroid is ok, will they just keep you on thyroxine if needed? Interestingly, based on the Chinese calendar & ramzi mine would still be girls 😊

Xx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #37 on: 6/11/18, 19:21 »
    Mrsfw - Thank you, oh yay thatís good to hear! 2 of my friends checked with their little an it was correct as well, so It might be right!
    So when I started this cycle I had my thyroid checked and it was 4 and for IVF they like it to be 2 or below, so put on a low amount and got I down to 1.6 Iím still taking it although I am concerned that itís gone up again as heard it goes up when your pregnant, so although 4 is classes as normal I want them to help me keep it lower as itís helped i think. X

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #38 on: 6/11/18, 19:27 »
    Hi everyone,

Just another quick one as just walked through the door and exhausted and STARVING but have just read messages. Bossy so sorry to hear youíve had such a traumatic day. I hadnít seen your message earlier as I was in such a rush but so relieved to hear youíve had a scan and all is ok. Sending you big hugs. Your little bean is AMAZING and so are you!!! Hang in there lovely xxx

MrsC amazing that you got to hear little bean today too. V happy for you. Youíre so tantalisingly close to 12 w. Hurrah. Hpmopefilly we will all fall in line close behind you x

Really sorry for short message but I need to go and get changed and get some food. Had forgotten what a ball ache it is driving into central london and back  :-\

Cx

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #39 on: 6/11/18, 20:52 »
    mrscoyle- Great news you heard the heartbeat again 😊 I am also on Levothyroxine as like you my thyroid level was 4 & my ivf clinic likes it to be lower than that. They sent a letter to my GP explaining this so I was given a repeat prescription for 3 months but they have said now the GP needs to check my thyroid level and see if I need to continue on it. I rang the GP today to arrange a blood test and after trying to explain it all to the receptionist she agreed for a call back from the GP on Thursday. Iím really worried the GP will take me off it as even initially they were reluctant to prescribe it as they said at 4 my thyroid level was normal.
    xx