* Author Topic: Early Pregnancy Thread  (Read 63370 times)

0 Members

Offline tammy2611

modify
Early Pregnancy Thread
« Reply #300 on: 29/12/18, 12:33 »
Hi all I hope you donít mind me joining this thread. I got my bfp on Thursday morning and again this morning as clinic required two tests. Any way Iím super excited but going out of my mind as I am unable to talk about it with anyone other than my husband. The line was so much darker today so I have allowed myself to get excited even though itís really really early. 11dp5dt.

But the morning sickness is in full force and as this is my first child please could you suggest any tips? Iím nibbling on dry crackers and that seems to help a little but not much.

Thanks

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #301 on: 29/12/18, 12:39 »
    Tammy - Hi, welcome and congratulations thatís fab! Yes itís so reassuring seeing such g
    Dark lines, I felt the same as had such dark lines this time. So I found mini cheddars by the bed helped, have some before getting up, and I had Pom bears throughout the day, as I really struggled during the day, mines basically gone now thank goodness! X x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline tammy2611

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #302 on: 29/12/18, 13:09 »
    Hi mrscoyle thank you.
    I have been snacking on mini cheddars but think I will pick up some pombears to try. Iím considering some motion sickness wrist bands too. How far along are you? Iím not complaining at all as Iím so thankful to feel this way. Iím so happy 😀 xx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #303 on: 29/12/18, 13:13 »
    Tammy - Yes I know how you feel but you still want to find the best way to deal with the sickness, I have been told the bands do help so give them a try, I didnít do them in the end. I am 19 weeks on Monday. After 6 cycles and 2 mms, Iím so happy! And even happier now the sickness has stopped! X x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Makingapoppyseed

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #304 on: 29/12/18, 14:52 »
    Hi Tammy
    Iíve been a bit to scared to come on this board as everyone on here at the moment seems very far along so itís nice to see someone who has just got their bfp.

I am 5w5d and have been ok so far but have totally lost my nerve.

Iíve had 2 early losses and an ectopic before and Iím terrified this is going to go wrong even though Iíve had good hcg numbers and have sore breasts and feel different in my uterus.

By now with the losses I had had period type cramps and bleeding and I have none of that this time. I just donít think I can survive another loss. We arenít getting anything checked till an early private scan at 7w4d as I have a work commitment before that that I know I wonít be able to get through if we are having another loss.

Iíve been fairly calm up till now but have totally lost my nerve now and donít know how Iím going to get through the next few weeks.
    Iím also feeling angry that we never get to enjoy the good news and just have to be fearful of another loss. So sorry for the moan just donít have anyone else to talk to.

There seems to be some more girls at the same stage in the July/August due date thread but I just canít get the courage to post on that board yet.

Mrs coyle - glad things are going well and you are feeling better.

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #305 on: 29/12/18, 17:59 »
    Welcome Tammy2611 & Makingapoppyseed congratulations to you both in your BFPís wishing you both a happy & healthy 9 months.

Tammy I found red apples helped to settle my stomach. I found if I allowed myself to get tired (ie not go to bed early in the evening) or let myself get hungry the ďmorningĒ sickness was SO much worse (although mine was at itís worse in the evenings).

xx

Offline s1974

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #306 on: 29/12/18, 18:00 »
    Hi makingapoppyseed,
    Nice to hear from you and completely can see how you might lose for nerve.  I thought 2ww might be challenge having failed that a few times, but now it's just every day. Seeing the heartbeat last week helped me as lot so hopefully when you get your scan it will do the same for you.

Having said that, don't think I can relax for a while yet!

Offline Eloise242

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #307 on: 29/12/18, 22:51 »
    Hello

Can I join; I got Ďpregnantí on a clear blue on 28.12.18, which was 17 days past  2x 6 day blastocysts. My 7 week scan is on the 17th January.
    I have been feeling nauseous aswell and I tend to drink ginger tea which helps me with it.
    🤗

Offline SKC78

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #308 on: 30/12/18, 06:25 »
    Hi ladies

Can I join as well

My OTD was 28/12 (2 x 5day blasts) and 1st scan is 25/1 when iíll Be 8 weeks

Also feeling nauseous and I keep waking up around 2am needing the loo then cant go back to sleep

Offline tammy2611

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #309 on: 30/12/18, 07:13 »
    Hi all Iím slightly freaking out my alarm didnít wake me for my pessarie this morning and I took it 33 mins late. Iím scared I have jeopardise this pregnancy. Please tell me everything is okay and thereís a window for progesterone pessaries? Iím trying to keep myself in check but Iím struggling right now. Please help