* Author Topic: Early Pregnancy Thread  (Read 63361 times)

0 Members

Offline Makingapoppyseed

modify
Early Pregnancy Thread
« Reply #310 on: 30/12/18, 08:20 »
Hi Tammy
It will be fine. Half an hour is nothing. If you had forgotten it entirely that wouldnít be great but would be ok. The clinics give us a much higher dose than we need.
Take a breath and know that you are doing your best.

I forgot an estrogen pill the other day and went spare but everything has been ok.

Xxxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Makingapoppyseed

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #311 on: 30/12/18, 08:21 »
    And hello to everyone else itís nice to have some company in these scary first days and weeks. X

Offline SKC78

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #312 on: 30/12/18, 10:10 »
    Hi Tammy

Youíll be fine 30 mins is nothing. Iím away for New Years and wondering how Iím going to stick to my times but as makingapoppyseed said if you completely forgot then it could be a problem but not 30 mins

Hope everyone else is well

Offline tammy2611

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #313 on: 30/12/18, 10:58 »
    Thank you makingapoppyseed and skc78 I still have all my symptoms so think Iím fine and your reassurances helped so thank you. As crazy as it sounds my grandad passed away last month and I have been talking to him asking him to help keep this little peanut strong and growing.

Thank you all again it means a lot x

Offline Amack

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #314 on: 30/12/18, 13:51 »
    Iím living on ginger Parkins from cooplands to help with nausea Iím just over 10 weeks!

Offline tammy2611

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #315 on: 31/12/18, 09:17 »
    Just done a clear blue test and I just love seeing those positive results. Although I donít think Iím ever going to relax again lol. I almost freaked out yesterday thinking I had totally forgotten my pm pessary. But some digging around in my memory (2 mins later) I definitely had taken it. Thankfully my alarms were on so I know I did.

Please tell me Iím not the only crazy one right now x

Skc78 and eloise242 congratulations and welcome. How are you getting on? Is this your first?

Hi makingapoppyseed how are you? It is quite scary to first post on a group. The nerves are what has me peeing on sticks every second day. But like I said above that positive result just boosts me enough to keep me going. I hope it all works out for you x

Offline Makingapoppyseed

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #316 on: 31/12/18, 10:09 »
    Hi Tammy
    I think Iím 6 weeks today.
    Iíve decided to step away from the pee sticks as I only have the very cheapie ones and the dye isnít very dark on those sometimes. So glad itís providing you with the reassurance you need.

I went for one last hcg test last week which was 19660 at 21 dp5dt and everything had risen in line so just have to hold my nerve. Iíve found some meditation which is helpful and Iím feeling very nauseous. Found that I can stomach those plain shake and  salt crisps without the salt.

It is not just you going crazy! Even though I have reminders on my phone I sometimes to the tablets on automatic pilot which means I donít really remember doing them!
    Have you tried putting everything in a large pill box? That way if a tablet is left you know you havenít taken it?
    Xx

Offline Toffee_Apple

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #317 on: 31/12/18, 19:21 »
    Happy new year everyone,wishing you all a fantastic 2019. xx

Offline SKC78

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #318 on: 1/01/19, 09:00 »
    Happy New Year!

Tammy this is my 2nd, I have a 16 month old son, Iím ok appetite has definitely increased, I canít stop eating lol!

How is everyone else?

Offline Makingapoppyseed

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #319 on: 1/01/19, 09:32 »
    Happy new year all. This will be our first if it works out.

Iím really struggling with nausea now and itís much worse in the afternoons and evenings.
    I have no idea how Iím going to get through work this week when I go back. So sick and tired but Iím trying to take comfort in these symptoms.

I tried the travel sickness bands but they donít seem to help.

I kind of end up not eating after lunchtime so maybe I need to force myself to nibble on crackers and see if that helps.

Hope you are all ok.
    X