* Author Topic: Early Pregnancy Thread  (Read 63367 times)

0 Members

Offline tammy2611

modify
Early Pregnancy Thread
« Reply #320 on: 1/01/19, 10:51 »
This is my first if it succeeds.

Makingapoppyseed I tend to snack on mini cheddars just nibbling at them I find helps. I too am trying to take comfort in the symptoms. Iím just terrified as on my chemical we didnít get past week 5 which is this week. But tomorrow we will have s blood test done to confirm if everything is going the right way. I really hope so. I have ordered some bands but so far so good Iím not that nauseous until the evening but we shall see.

Skc78 my appetite is up too. But Iím eating light and a lot more often x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Makingapoppyseed

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #321 on: 1/01/19, 11:05 »
    Itís so nerve wracking isnít it. With my early losses and ectopic I had bleeding from the get go and had lots of symptoms but not as strong. Tiny bit scared this morning though as it looked like ever so slightly blood tinged discharge this morning but Iím praying itís just all the pessaries aggravating my cervix.
    Just the slightest thing is going to put us in a tail spin I guess.
    Xxx

Offline tammy2611

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #322 on: 2/01/19, 21:54 »
    So my pregnancy has been confirmed as my hcg is at 964 and they was only expecting 500 and 1000 tomorrow so looks like Iím on track. I have calmed down now and my scan has been booked for 14/01/19 at 3:30pm to see the heartbeat 🤞🏻. Iím getting excited now but still cautious as itís so early.

Makingapoppyseed I hope itís just the pessaries being pains. Maybe try the back passage for a few days to see if it settles down? Take comfort in your symptoms hun. I am currently getting excited at morning sickness 😆 I am pretty sure thatís crazy but Iím taking comfort in it. We are here for support any time you need it x

Offline Makingapoppyseed

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #323 on: 2/01/19, 23:08 »
    Great news Tammy.
    Iíve been having worse and worse nausea in the evenings and had my first puking session just now.

It was minutes after Iíd taken my estrogen tablet for the night so I just took another one. Is that the right thing to do?
    Xx

Offline tammy2611

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #324 on: 4/01/19, 08:20 »
    Itís what I would of done. If your concerned though I would speak to tour clinic. I was almost sick this morning and I feel so nauseous I think I could actually be sick today. Even though I most likely wonít as it does take a lot for me to be sick. Iím nibbling on mini cheddars hoping that will help. But at least this means all is well and Iím comforted by that x

Offline Makingapoppyseed

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #325 on: 4/01/19, 08:45 »
    Yeah I wasnít sick yesterday so now Iím like uh oh am I going backwards! Iíll never be happy! Still lots of aches and pains and nausea. I have my scan next week.
    Glad the mini cheddars are helping. Iíve started eating some little carrot sticks when I wake up.

Offline noelle80

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #326 on: 4/01/19, 18:29 »
    Hello everyone, been reading this thread for a while but always been to nervous to post!

Had my bfp on Christmas Eve (well actually about 5 days before that as I tested really early). Online due date calculator predicts 1st September. My scan is on jan 15th, really canít wait but also nervous as hell!

This is our second pregnancy, had a little girl in 2015 after ivf, started trying ivf again for a sibling in October, fresh cycle failed but had two frozen and itís one of them thatís hopefully snuggling in now for the next 8 months or so!

Not had many symptoms yet... had practically none during the tww and for about a week after. My boobs are just starting to get achey now (had natural fet so they werenít sore from drugs this time) and I had a little nausea this morning but thatís about it. I had pretty much nothing on my first pregnancy either. I do have a fairly constant mild ache in my uterus though, so Iím keeping my fingers crossed that that is a good sign!

I have been eating way more than usual but Iím mostly blaming all the Christmas choccies for that  ::)

Offline Katie791

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #327 on: 4/01/19, 19:15 »
    Another hi from me, another lurker  :) Iíve been reading for a couple of weeks too.
    Noelle weíve got the roughly same EDD going by internet dates  :) I also found out early (about 10dpo) so have been slowly driving myself a bit mad by knowing for what feels like ages before even getting to scan. Iíve got one booked a week tomorrow and it canít come soon enough!

Itís really nice to read everyoneís stories-sorry for those who are struggling with symptoms and the anxiety that goes with a lack of symptoms!

Iím still in shock to be posting on here to be honest. We had ICSI in 2014 that resulted in our daughter and was gearing up for a FET when I fell pregnant naturally. Iíve been broody again for at least a year so thought it couldnít harm to try naturally even though our odds were terrible going by the last tests my DH had. I feel weíve completely defies the odds to get another natural bfp but as a result, am waiting for something to go wrong. I canít believe weíd be this lucky again.  ^pray^ 

Like you Noelle, Iíve been so hungry!! I was so full after lunch today but literally within 1.5 hours, I was really hungry again  ^idiot^ Some intermittent nausea and lots of stretching/stitch like sensations in my pelvis/lower abdomen especially if I get up quickly or cough/sneeze unexpectedly. Iíve not been fortunate to gain size in the boob area yet   ::) (although didnít increase much in my previous pregnancies) but theyíre definitely a bit tingly and sensitive.

Itís hard having such a big secret but hardly being able to tell anyone isnít it! Only my DH and a good friend know so far, Iím hoping to tell my mum if the scan goes well next week.

Hope you all have nice weekends and can take your minds off all the waiting. Time is really dragging at the moment! X

Offline noelle80

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #328 on: 4/01/19, 20:40 »
    Hi Katie, I recognise your name, I think we cycled together back in 2014! So you have 2 now? So great that you managed to fall naturally! Weíve not been actively trying since our first was born but not using any contraception either, I kind of hoped for a miracle but it never happened for us.

It is hard not telling, 12 weeks seems a long way off! Our parents know (we were staying with my parents for Xmas, hard to hide the fact I wasnít drinking!) a friend who lives in NZ and a few online friends but thatís it.

Offline Katie791

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #329 on: 5/01/19, 16:12 »
    Hi Noelle, ahh yes, your name is familiar too! We had ET 5th May 2014 I think and was due towards the end of January although she decided to come 4 weeks early  ??? Yes, two little monkeys; just turned 4 and almost 2. Beyond lucky to have them so it seems impossible that we could have another little miracle...been feeling pretty nauseous today though which is making it feel more real!