* Author Topic: Early Pregnancy Thread  (Read 63446 times)

0 Members

Offline Makingapoppyseed

modify
Early Pregnancy Thread
« Reply #340 on: 10/01/19, 20:43 »
Yes this is the furthest Iíve ever got so still very cautious

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Makingapoppyseed

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #341 on: 11/01/19, 11:00 »
    Why do we never get to relax? I have some very light pink spotting today. :(

Offline WarriorBaby

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #342 on: 11/01/19, 11:30 »
    Hey ladies,

Hope you are all well...I'm in (happy) shock, with a 2nd natural BFP, can't believe I'm writing this. I'm just 5 weeks, so a long way to go...& already on constant knicker watch. We were planning to use our one & only snow-baby & do an FET after summer. I was told after 2 awful rounds of IVF I'd need DE, but had one last go with OE & the 3rd round was successful. Then got pregnant naturally. But can't believe this miracle could happen again - I'm waiting for something bad to happen!

Have had a quick read back, @PoppySeed - congrats on your scan - amazing news, sounds like your time is now

@Tammy really hope you can get some clarity soon and your embie is just hiding, have seen that happen to women on this site. These early stages are so hard. Thinking of you

@Noelle hope you are feeling well & will be nice to end the pessaries 😉

@Katie we are in a similar situation - could of written your post! Hoping we are both just lucky again X

Hi to everyone else! X

Offline tammy2611

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #343 on: 11/01/19, 19:08 »
    So all I have miscarriaged. My levels dropped yesterday which means I miscarriaged on Tuesday but I may feel all my pregnancy symptoms for another three weeks as my levels where so high.

Good luck to you all and I hope you have a better time of it than I have x

Offline Makingapoppyseed

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #344 on: 11/01/19, 20:02 »
    So sorry to hear that Tammy. Be kind to yourself itís a rough road.

Xxxx

Offline noelle80

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #345 on: 11/01/19, 21:26 »
    Iím so sorry Tammy. That is devastating news  :'( look after yourself xxx ^hugme^

Offline noelle80

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #346 on: 11/01/19, 21:36 »
    Poppyseed how are you? Any more spotting? Iím sure it is probably nothing but impossible not to think the worst xx

Warrior welcome! Congratulations on another natural bfp! Have you got an early scan booked?

Offline Katie791

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #347 on: 11/01/19, 22:03 »
    Tammy Iím so sorry to hear that, was really hoping for a different outcome for you. ^hugme^

Warrior baby, congrats!! Itís just mind blowing isnít it. Itís taken forever to just get to 7 weeks  ^idiot^ How old is your youngest then?

Making a poppy seed, did your spotting settle? Iíve heard itís a common time to get it though as the embryo burrows further into the lining.

Xx

Offline Makingapoppyseed

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #348 on: 12/01/19, 05:24 »
    Thanks for asking Noelle and Katie.
    It seems to have eased off a little. My main problem is sickness. I was only being sick once in the evenings but yesterday I was sick 4 times and drinking water doesnít feel right either. Itís such a difficult time as not connected with a midwife yet, too scared that itís too early to tell work and Iíve lost faith in my gp through some of the very insensitive things theyíve said around infertility in the last few years.

Welcome warrior baby.

Sending hugs Tammy

Offline Katie791

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #349 on: 12/01/19, 18:12 »
    Makingapoppyseed, sorry youíre struggling with sickness, itís the pits. Itís a very in between sort of time isnít it.

Well we had our scan and all looks well :) measuring 2 days ahead of where I thought I was although Iím pretty sure I know when I ovulated because of symptoms and doing opks. So potential due date of 28th august :o Doesnít feel real!! She let us listen to the heartbeat too which was amazing, my DH actually said he felt a bit emotional as he really wasnít expecting it. He also said just before the scan, omg what if itís twins!? I said Iíd been worrying about that on and off for weeks  ;D but thankfully just one little guy in there  ^pray^ I was going to tell my mum when we got back as she was babysitting but she had to dash off and it just didnít feel like the right time. Need to tell her soon though as I feel like Iím just going to blurt it out whenever Iím around her  ;D

Hope everyone else is ok and having a nice Saturday xx