* Author Topic: Early Pregnancy Thread  (Read 61460 times)

0 Members

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
modify
Early Pregnancy Thread
« Reply #80 on: 12/11/18, 19:18 »
Shelbo that's a brilliant second beta - hopefully you feel like you can relax a little and enjoy your pregnancy for a while, while you wait for your scan. Thanks for your good wishes, funnily enough although during it it felt so slow, now it's basically over it actually feels like it's gone pretty quickly.

MrsC I hope you had a lovely day off today and are feeling ok for tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you!

AFM, I'd been managing to keep myself positive but I must admit I'm super nervous now, I just hope with all my heart that things go ok and we see a heartbeat. I wish I'd spent less of the last 3 weeks worrying and more time just enjoying being pregnant because if it is all over tomorrow it would have been nice to hang on to the feeling for longer. If it does all go well, I hope I can learn that lesson for the wait until the next one!!!

Love to everyone else I hope you're all having a good start to the week xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #81 on: 12/11/18, 19:28 »
    Missl73 - thank you Hun, Iíll be thinking about you too, Iím also feeling scared! Although I have been worrying But I have had a few days a week I have been just enjoying being pregnant but today, I did my best to enjoy it as much as I could in case tomorrow the worst happens! Fingers crossed for our little heartbeats tomorrow! X x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Bossy

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #82 on: 12/11/18, 19:51 »
    Hello lovelies,

Missi wish you all the luck in the world for tomorrow!!! Thinking of you xx

Shelbo welcome ! Congratulations on your Bfp,  wonderful news about your beta xx don't worry about symptoms,  they really come and go!

Kayte what an emotional story about your Dh and his friend, it made my cry! You're so lucky to have him! Are feeling any better ? I'm always thinking of you dear friend xx

Mrsc honey,  best of luck for your scan!! I'm absolutely sure you will see your baby wriggling and heart beating away! Big hug

How is everyone else?
    I'm ok, I'm having the Harmony test done tomorrow at 10am and scan on Thursday

Have a good night xx

Offline Shelbo76

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #83 on: 12/11/18, 19:53 »
    Sorry mrscoyle, I missed that you're having scan tomorrow too, hope it goes well for you too xx

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #84 on: 12/11/18, 19:57 »
    Bossy - Thank you so much, thatís lovely to hear, I hope you are right. Good luck with your Harmony test tomorrow! How long do you have to wait till you get the results?

Shelby -

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #85 on: 12/11/18, 19:57 »
    Shelbo - thank you so much Hun x

Offline Janeliot

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #86 on: 12/11/18, 22:33 »
    Hello everyone,

Welcome Shelbo.  Your beta results sound really positive.  Looking forward to hearing more good news!  Take it easy as you're doing really well!

Mrs Coyle - Have you got your 12 week scan tomorrow?  Good luck.  I'm sure everything will be fine.  Will be thinking of you. 

Missi - All the best for tomorrow too.  Will be thinking of you also.  I hope you manage to sleep well tonight.  Wishing for loads of positivity and a beautiful strong heartbeat.

Hopefulkate - I hope you're feeling a better.  Sorry to see that you've had it so rough these last few days.

Have i forgotten anyone?  Hi Bossy, toffieapple, honeybee, MrsFW

AFM - I had my 12 week scan and all was fine.  Phew.  I've had the normal nhs screening test and it came back all low risk, scan was positive in that way too. I've decided not to do the harmony one as Im currently not sure whether I should have an amniocentesis anyway for a hereditary condition.  I'm not sure I will.  I don't know.  But as I'm all low risk I don't have to have the blood test that the nhs do that is similar to the harmony.  I don't know.  I'm leaving it a bit late.  I didn't with my son.  Anyway.  That's a worry for another day.  Today we are happy.  It's all looking quite nice. 

As it is the second baby it's easier to feel it moving even now as I can remember the feeling.  I didn't feel my son move until the 20 week scan when the sonographer prodded him.  And then I didn't feel him regularly move for at least another 2 weeks.  I think, it's all a bit of a haze.  But when the sonographer showed me that this baby was moving I could link that up with certian little twinges I was having.  Very, very mild but they were definitely there.  I wouldn't have recognised them if it was my first.  Anyway, it was lovely to see baby turning over numerous times and waving legs and arms. 

The baby is called Boo as it is a big surprise.  My pronoun for it is shehe.  I don't think we'll find out the sex as I want a surprise this time.  I found out with my son, mainly because I was so stressed with going through the whole IVF journey and then the pretty traumatic first trimester.  I just needed to bond and knowing the gender really helped me.  He was called Pippin until we named him properly.  Pippin and Boo.  Very twee. 

Anyway, good luck with any other scans. I'm sure someone else was having a 12 week scan this week, today or tomorrow.  Oh yeah, Mrs Coyle but I thought there was someone else also.  I can't wait until we can all feel brave and go to the due date site.  I guess i could now but it'll be a bit lonely so I'm wishing everyone lots and lots of luck this week.  Well, I think everything will be fine.  Positivity!  All the best to everyone. xx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #87 on: 12/11/18, 22:42 »
    Janeilot - Thatís fantastic news! So happy for you that Boo is doing all good and wiggling around in there! I am praying that I get the same result
    Tomorrow morning yes it will be 12w ultrasound, so scared! We have called ours Bub, Thatís so amazing you can feel boo moving about a little already, I have been getting twitches and cramps but pretty sure itís just stretching etc. Anyway I
    Will join you in the other thread if all goes to plan for me tomorrow . X x x

Offline Honeybee17

modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #88 on: 13/11/18, 09:10 »
    Hi everyone!

Sorry for the radio silence from me. Our time on poerigal was half mini-break and then work from Sunday night. Ive been trying to have a bit of a digital detox. Still at and Iím favt in the conference but just wanted to check in as I was conscious there were scans today!

Janeliot such great news on your scan! Congratulations! Missl and MrsC so hope everything goes well today. Iím thinking of you. Bossy hope your Harmony test goes well too!

Hopeful Kayte, your story about your husband brought a tear to my eye. Sending big hugs.

Hi to everyone else and sorry for nonmore personals. Have to run for now as looking after a sponsoring client.

Sending lots of love xx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Early Pregnancy Thread
    « Reply #89 on: 13/11/18, 10:20 »
    Honeybee - thank you! Hope you haven been doing more Holidaying than working.

AFM - Amazing, Baby is doing great! So so happy and so so in love! I canít believe it! Itís a dream come true Bub was wriggling all around the place and they had a new machine they where using but they worked it out lol, and got to hear the heartbeat! I am so happy to be able to move onto the next thread! I am looking forward to seeing you all there!

Missl73 - I hope your scan have gone well? Looking forward to hearing good news from you. X