* Author Topic: Tambre Madrid  (Read 1055 times)

0 Members

Offline csj8

• Un-Ranked
modify
Tambre Madrid
« on: 9/11/18, 19:52 »
Hi all, weíre just embarking on our journey. Trying to find a clinic in Spain for DE. Went to the Fertility Show in London on Saturday and saw Dr Esther from Tambre Madrid.  I havenít seen them mentioned here on the forum and just wondered if anyone has any feedback on them. Thank you x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline perbinder

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Tambre Madrid
    « Reply #1 on: 25/12/18, 17:44 »
    Currently with them but not impressed so far. Lots of problems and we are debating whether to even bother proceeding

Offline csj8

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Tambre Madrid
    « Reply #2 on: 3/01/19, 21:38 »
    Thanks for letting us know perbinder. Sorry to hear that youíre having problems  :(
     I hope things get better for you soon

Offline Pelagic

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Tambre Madrid
    « Reply #3 on: 20/08/19, 17:16 »
    @csj8:
    Did you end up going with Clinica Tambre? Curious to know about your experience if you did.

Offline csj8

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Tambre Madrid
    « Reply #4 on: 20/08/19, 21:47 »
    Hi, no we didnít. Couldnít find any other reviews on here or any other forums which made us nervous. Itís a shame as they seemed very nice when we met them at the Fertility Show. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Offline Pelagic

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Tambre Madrid
    « Reply #5 on: 21/08/19, 04:35 »
    Where did you end up going instead?

tk

Offline janewilli

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Tambre Madrid
    « Reply #6 on: 19/09/19, 09:37 »
    Hi! I'm thinking about going to Spain to this clinic and looking for some opinions. Just saw that the they will be in London the 27th and 28th September. Could be a good opportunity to meet them. \\172.16.17.250\Tambre\6-Marketing\06. MARKETING DIGITAL\RRSS\2019\07. Foros