* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - July/August 2019  (Read 21372 times)

0 Members

Offline Turia

• Volunteer
modify
BFP Due Date - July/August 2019
« on: 2/12/18, 17:29 »
On request!

Good luck to everyone and wishing you all healthy and happy pregnancies  ^hugme^

Turia x

Shelbo76                   18 July.          ^pinkted^
Second Seven           16 August.     ^pinkted^
Little Chicken.           18 August.       ^surprise^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline MandyPandy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1 on: 3/12/18, 12:16 »
     ;D :-* :-* :-*

I'm possibly being a bit premature!  I still haven't missed my AF yet (it's due on Wednesday - 5 December), but I'm in a rush to speak to other people going through it all as, at the moment, DH is really stressed with work and can't face talking about me being pregnant.  I honestly don't mind.  I know he'll come around in his own time so I'm leaving him to it and am just cracking on with things myself.  We have everything we need to welcome another baby into the world, so I'm not panicking.

At the moment, my due date is 14 August.  I have my booking in appointment on 5 January and the nuchal scan booked in for 5 February.  :) ...all of this before my period is even due!  ^idiot^  I do know there is a high risk of m/c and/or birth defects given my age (44) but unless and until things go wrong, I'm going to live in a bubble of excitement!  As it's a natural BFP, I'm going to avoid the stress and the appointments of doing the whole immune support bit, and leave it as is (with the exception of baby aspirin and hopefully cyclogest).  I'll be doing a bHCG test just to check that things are progressing properly but so far I've been doing CB Digital (with 'weeks' indicator) and it has today moved from '1-2 weeks' to '2-3 weeks', and I'll book in a viability scan for the 7 week mark (maybe not on week 7 as that will be Christmas day!  ::)  Possibly the 22nd December as I'd like to know before Christmas).

Offline Lindy100

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 3/12/18, 22:10 »
    I am with you, MandyPandy! I am 41 with a shock BFP after multiple failed IVFs and can hardly believe it. I suppose I am technically 4 weeks 2 days. I am terrified! The earliest my doctor will see me is 6 weeks, so two weeks from tomorrow I am booked in.

Good luck!!

Offline MandyPandy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 4/12/18, 10:14 »
    I am with you, MandyPandy! I am 41 with a shock BFP after multiple failed IVFs and can hardly believe it. I suppose I am technically 4 weeks 2 days. I am terrified! The earliest my doctor will see me is 6 weeks, so two weeks from tomorrow I am booked in.

Good luck!!

Huge congratulations!!!  Have you done any HCG bloods?  I've been with Dr Gorgy for years but this time we've decided to go it alone.  I've just done my first bHCG with Medichecks and now have to wait for the results to come through.  I've also got a follow up test to do in 48 hours.  I'm not surprised you're terrified.  That waiting between a positive test and the first scan is horrific and as I tested so early the wait is even longer!

Both of my children were shock natural BFP's.  I am a long time poster on here, so there are still a few people around who will remember me from my 'treatment years'.  It's so hard to believe that after it got so bad that I gave up on it all and walked away (to start surrogacy) I found out I was pg with DD at 39.... and then DS at 41... and now this little bean at 44!!!  I was told at 35 that I would need donor eggs as my AMH is so low.  I'd love to go back and slap that doctor for what he put me through!

Are you doing any treatment alongside it?  I'm taking baby aspirin and am trying to get hold of some cyclogest but at the moment can't get a prescription without seeing someone.  I resent paying several hundred pounds just to have them say 'yes, cyclogest wouldn't hurt'. I've asked my GP so I'm waiting to see what he says.  If not, I'll suck it up to go and see Dr G to get a px.

Offline Lindy100

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 4/12/18, 18:15 »
    Hi MandyPandy,

Wow! Three surprise BFPs! It does make me hopeful for my situation. Good luck with another sticky one!!

I haven't done any bloods - we are going it alone at the moment. I think I'm going to wait until my doctor is able to do an ultrasound at 6 weeks and take the lumps then, if any. As we are being very quiet about it it almost hasn't sunk in yet! I figure it will be a "real" pregnancy when the doctors can confirm it with an ultrasound.

I haven't been taking any meds yet (except for prenatal vitamin) but was just thinking of adding aspirin this morning. I have lots of cyclogest left over from my last cycle so was considering that, too!  I will probably ask my sister, she is an MD and will help me be a bit more straight-headed over all of this!

How are you feeling at the moment?

Offline Tinky27

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #5 on: 16/12/18, 16:44 »
    Hi Ladies.

I'm 7 weeks pregnant and due approx 5th August 2019.
    Whilst I'm extremely happy with our positive result I've really struggled with my mood of late. I'm not sure whether this is due to the cyclogest pessarys, pregnancy hormones, the fact I'm trying to ween myself of setraline or a combination of all of the above! I feel really guilty for feeling this way but I'm really teary and have very little energy. Has anyone else experienced feeling like this and can you shed any light on whether it is common to feel like this after an Ivf cycle?

Tia x

Offline MandyPandy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #6 on: 16/12/18, 18:03 »
    How are you getting on?  Have you booked in a scan? Iíve booked one for 24 December - still not sure whether thatís a wise idea!

My MIL asked DH straight out yesterday if I was pg. he had to answer her honestly. I am a bit miffed, as if weíd wanted her to know, we would have told her. Itís far too early to tell people yet as the rate of m/c is around 50% for people my age. Unfortunately sheís very excited and talking about it all - how she hopes itís a girl and how sheíll now be the one in her group with the most grandchildren. Iím just now worried as if I do have a m/c, I donít want to have to worry about how sheíll take the news.  :( We had no plans to tell her until after the nuchal scan/Harmony test.

Offline WelshbirdWales

• Ttc 6yrs - Please let 2012 be my year x
    modify
    « Reply #7 on: 16/12/18, 20:46 »
    Congratulations @tinky27. We were on a board together back in August. I too have had a positive test last week, had my egg collection on 26th November. I am very anxious and moody at the moment but think that could be due to what happened last time. X

Offline secondseven

modify
    « Reply #8 on: 16/12/18, 23:08 »
    @tinky27 Hello and congrats! My mood is all over the place - I think itís quite normal. I think the thing not to do is beat yourself up for feeling low as thatíll just exacerbate things. And like you said, the drugs donít help but hopefully the end is in sight with those.

@welshbirdwales hello again! :)

Iím currently 4 weeks 6 days so very early days, and this is my first so everything is very new to me. I mostly feel okay except my poor boobs donít know what has hit them! Ouch ouch ouch.. Do either of you know if this gets worse or better and roughly when please?!

Offline Lucy101

modify
    « Reply #9 on: 17/12/18, 14:51 »
    Hello,
    My due date according to this site is 21st August ( anyone else feel really uneasy working that out? Just feels too soon).
    Iím very early days too my mood shifts are currently insane and Iím feeling very guilty too. Iím hoping itís the cyclogest.

Iím also abnormally bloated, Iím trying to get some advice from the hospital as Iíve had to dig out my old maternity leggings ( which Iím hating as I donít want to jinx myself) none of my clothes fit and I look 6 months pregnant! Itís really uncomfortable.

How incredibly negative and ungrateful does that all sound Iíve just reread it! Obviously Iím extremely pleased to be pregnant!! I think the side effects and the scary early days take the edge off

Xx