* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - July/August 2019  (Read 21344 times)

0 Members

Offline littlechicken

• Gold Member
modify
BFP Due Date - July/August 2019
« Reply #10 on: 17/12/18, 15:32 »
Hi guys,

I will be due on the 18 aug all being well. Iím 5 plus 1 today and got a scan booked for 4th jan.

Secondseven my boobs are getting painful at night but Iím remember early on in my 1st pregnancy I was carrying my boobs around in my hands (in private not at work) because I couldnít bear them to move at all. Take it as a good sign.

My mood generally ok though with exception of oh spending £160 on a taxi on Friday because he got drunk and missed the last train home. Think he now wishes he had never been born  ^bigbad^

X

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline secondseven

modify
    « Reply #11 on: 17/12/18, 16:13 »
    Hello again @littlechicken! Ha - that is exactly what I am doing with my boobs too when no-one is looking! I can't believe quite how massive they are too!

I should have said in my first post that my due date is 19th Aug and I'm having my first scan on Jan 3rd. Feeling either deliriously thrilled or somewhat terrified at the moment, depending on which way the wind is blowing.

Offline s1974

modify
    « Reply #12 on: 17/12/18, 20:23 »
    Can I join?  My due date us 20th August I think.  Echo the boob issue but somewhat different to first natural MC. I guess symptoms are different with pessaries and injections rather than natural progesterone?

I am not too moody luckily,  but feel very scared.... just can't get excited at all. My friend came and was sooo excited and said I should not regret not enjoying the moment. But it seems too scary to think it might be real this time, and with Xmas I can't decide when to have first scan 6+ or 7+weeks?

Offline Lindy100

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #13 on: 18/12/18, 01:16 »
    Hi MandyPandy!

However did your MIL guess?? She must be psychic.  I did tell my immediate family, mainly because if I did have a miscarriage I would really like the support. It will also be difficult to hide that something is going on over the holidays, as we are running around visiting everyone.

Our first scan is tomorrow (I will be 6 weeks 3 days, according to the date of my last period) and I am absolutely terrified that they won't find a heartbeat.  If they do, though, then the miscarriage rates go way down (despite age, according to my sister's friend who is a high-risk OB-GYN), so I hopefully will be breathing easier over the holidays!

Right now I am mainly being sidelined by the nausea, which is just getting worse and worse! I hope you are feeling well. :)

Offline secondseven

modify
    « Reply #14 on: 18/12/18, 06:12 »
    Hi @s1974 :) I had the scan dilemma too and booked a scan for the 27th and then cancelled it! I figured Iíd rather not have a scan too early and they donít find a heartbeat and I have a few days of hell over Xmas before needing a second scan in New Year... Iíve rebooked for the 3rd of Jan which will make me 7+3. Also means I only have to pay for one scan and I can hopefully relax a bit more over Xmas!

I really think itís normal for our emotions to be all over the place... Itís such a big thing to be doing! I think the thing with feelings is just to let them happen - they pass and change soon enough anyway without us having to force anything. x

Offline secondseven

modify
    « Reply #15 on: 18/12/18, 06:18 »
    I had the most intense and realistic dream last night about breastfeeding my baby (even though Iíve never breastfed before as this is my first). It was so lifelike! Not sure if itís the progesterone or what but my dreams are so big and full and cinematic right now itís quite fun! I also decided to adopt 4 kittens in my dream too - they were very cute but god knows what I was thinking - it was fluffy chaos! Is anyone else having very vivid dreams?

Offline MandyPandy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #16 on: 18/12/18, 10:32 »
    Hi all! Just wondering if anyone minds if I jump on board? There is a ĎDue date (July/August)í thread, so Iím not sure which to post on (Iím due 14 August - currently waiting for the viability scan which is booked for next Monday at 6+5).

Offline secondseven

modify
    « Reply #17 on: 18/12/18, 19:03 »
    Hi @mandypandy! 👋

Offline StarryEyed

modify
    « Reply #18 on: 18/12/18, 23:32 »
    Hey all can I join,

Due 31st July although with twins. Currently 7+6 and heard two strong heartbeats last Friday. Just starting to set in and emotions a bit of a rollercoaster tonight as I work out how Iíll manage 3 kids under 4 as a single mummy. Morning sickness is horrible at the moment. Currently gone back to bed with two ice lollies to keep my stomach settled 🙈. But feeling incredibly grateful and blessed with these two babies regardless.

Offline Lindy100

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #19 on: 18/12/18, 23:44 »
    Welcome, everyone! It is so exciting that there are so many of us. :)

I did have an ultrasound today (6+3) and they heard a heartbeat! (Whew!) The next one will be around 9 weeks, I think. They are keeping a close eye on me as I am 41 and had a difficult pregnancy before.

The fatigue is just awful, isn't it? And I have the worst nausea. The doctor told me today that the peak for fatigue/nausea is 7-10 weeks and that it will start to subside after that (hopefully!).  It is all worth it, though... ;)