* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - July/August 2019  (Read 23069 times)

0 Members

Offline littlechicken

• Gold Member
modify
BFP Due Date - July/August 2019
« Reply #120 on: 6/01/19, 10:17 »
Iím measuring two days behind too but they said thatís nothing to be concerned about. Hope the next week goes quickly for you and you get some more reassurance. Yes definitely want to get a successful 12 week scan under my belt. X

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline WelshbirdWales

• Ttc 6yrs - Please let 2012 be my year x
    modify
    « Reply #121 on: 6/01/19, 11:10 »
    Have you got anymore scans planned little chicken?

How is everyone else doing? X

Offline secondseven

modify
    « Reply #122 on: 6/01/19, 11:26 »
    Hi @welshbirdwales sorry to hear you're feeling anxious. It really is nerve-wracking, isn't it. From what I have read, symptoms really can come and go without warning. If you're feeling really worried, you could always book in another private scan before your next one, or try to get referred to your Early Pregnancy Unit to get one on the NHS. Hoping you manage to find some peace of mind soon.

Offline littlechicken

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #123 on: 6/01/19, 11:27 »
    Iíve got midwife appt in Friday and think they book my 12 week scan then. I feel better when Iíve got s date to work towards. Hope itís not busy and I have to wait til 14 weeks or something (no idea why Iíve made that up as a possibility!).

Hi everyone else x

Offline secondseven

modify
    « Reply #124 on: 6/01/19, 11:46 »
    @littlechicken Will the midwife use a doppler at your booking in appt? That could be reassuring if possible. I've got mine the week after next.

Offline littlechicken

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #125 on: 6/01/19, 12:37 »
    Hi second seven,

Iíll only be 8 plus 5 so think thatís a bit early for hearing heartbeat via Doppler (according to google). Would be nice if they could though.

X

Offline s1974

modify
    « Reply #126 on: 6/01/19, 18:56 »
    Secondseven. I think you can have panorama from 9 weeks and harmony from 10 and most places seem to scan at same time but they are really really expensive (from 400 pounds ish) and you can opt to find sex too. Test for the big 3 trisomies but also some other gene things.

Though with donor egg,  you could say these risks are low and go with NHS testing and if risk comes high... they offer NIPT free I think,  it's just that you would be later on I think,  more like 13 weeks by time results come back.

Offline s1974

modify
    « Reply #127 on: 6/01/19, 18:59 »
    Welshbirdwales....I feel anxious every day,  maybe it gets better for 2 days after scan but then ramps up again.  Symptoms come and go and mine aren't reassuring symptoms (cramps could mean anything, boobs only rarely sore,  nipples fine,  slightly off taste in mouth sometimes).

I think I will try and have a scan every 10-14 days of I can,  as it does help me get through the wks.  Still quite a while before we can feel 'happy'

Offline secondseven

modify
    « Reply #128 on: 7/01/19, 06:00 »
    @s1974 thank you for that info, much appreciated :)

Offline WelshbirdWales

• Ttc 6yrs - Please let 2012 be my year x
    modify
    « Reply #129 on: 7/01/19, 11:45 »
    Thanks for your support everyone. I have seen the midwife this morning and she has booked me in for a scan tomorrow morning at epu.

How you all feeling? Xx