* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - July/August 2019  (Read 23608 times)

0 Members

Offline secondseven

modify
BFP Due Date - July/August 2019
« Reply #150 on: 14/01/19, 11:19 »
@s1974 haha - I am hoping my morning sickness (which is basically all day nausea :() starts to decrease when I taper off my hormones!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline secondseven

modify
    « Reply #151 on: 15/01/19, 16:02 »
    Had my booking in appt with the midwife today. Cor, they ask a *lot* of questions! She was lovely though.

Offline littlechicken

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #152 on: 15/01/19, 18:23 »
    Hi,

I had mine last Friday second seven. So long! I have to have an extra scan because itís an ivf baby (donít understand the logic but happy to have extra scans) plus another extra because my daughter was a chub.

I havenít told my boss yet but will be seeing him next week so will say something then. Hopefully he will be able to take some pressure off me then so I can begin winding down  ^pray^

Hope everyone is ok. Iíve been crap keeping up
    To date with you all lately due to feeling incredibly tired xx

Offline WelshbirdWales

• Ttc 6yrs - Please let 2012 be my year x
    modify
    « Reply #153 on: 15/01/19, 22:02 »
    Hi everyone,

Glad you are all doing well!!

Had my appointment through today for my 12week scan which isnít until 13th feb which should make me 13 and 2. Seems like ages away...

Still feeling really sick and bloated.

When is everyone telling people about their pregnancy? Xx

Offline klik

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #154 on: 15/01/19, 22:30 »
    I'm doing this privately so I missed out on the whole booking appointment thing... I'm really happy to be with my doctor and his clinic, but I do feel like I'm missing out a little bit on the motherly role of the midwives!

s1974, I hope decreasing prednisolone doesn't cause you any nausea...

secondseven, I hope your nausea calms down soon--at the very least I hope it goes away by the second trimester!

littlechicken, I hope you find some time to rest...

welshbird, ugh, so sorry you're feeling so sick and so bloated! I've often wished I had more symptoms just so I could trust that the pregnancy was ongoing, but I understand that I've been really lucky not to have any... I hope you feel better soon, as you approach the second trimester...

Our plan was always to tell close family around 12 weeks and everyone else as and when it felt right... It all got thrown a bit by these bleeds, though. I think I'll start being more public about it at 16 weeks (on Friday), after I have my next scan.  Certainly the bump is visible, so it may very well be that people are already wondering if I ate the whole goose over the holidays... But part of me only really wants to tell people once the baby is safely out in the world--but that's not practical, sadly...

Offline secondseven

modify
    « Reply #155 on: 15/01/19, 22:35 »
    @littlechicken the tiredness is insane isn't it? Before this, I rarely used to go to bed much before 1am - now I'm dozing off by 9 at the latest! Though waking up lots in the night isn't great - that never used to happen either...

@welshbirdwales I can totally relate to nausea - mine is really horrid right now. All day too. I'm so hoping it doesn't get worse because worse is basically going to be being sick - I'm at the end of my ability to hold it in at this point. I've got an interview tomorrow and dreading it in case I feel really sick or worse, need to be sick! I'm definitely not mentioning it in the interview as I really need to get this contract and don't want them to have any reasons not to give it to me, regardless of what the law says.

I was originally thinking about telling people at 12 weeks, but someone I know just did that and then had bad news at her 20 week anomaly scan and had to have a late termination as it wasn't viable and that has made me really nervous about telling everyone at 12. I'm currently wavering between 12 and 20, but might go get a private scan around 16 weeks and if all looks okay then go for it. I'd love to wait until 20 really but I'm not sure it would be possible.

@klik - how much are you showing now?! I'm with you on wanting to tell as late as possible!

Offline s1974

modify
    « Reply #156 on: 16/01/19, 17:18 »
    My Midwife not seeing me until 10+5! Look forward to a really long appointment inn a Saturday then. 

We've decided to have a Panorama NIPT which will be at 10+2, and results take a bit longer than other NIPT I believe.

Still not much in the way of symptoms and definitely not going very public until I really have to!

So pleased we are all still OK! And I have managed a whole week without bleeding or spotting so think i will just have scan before NIPT now and the NHS scan after that.

Offline WelshbirdWales

• Ttc 6yrs - Please let 2012 be my year x
    modify
    « Reply #157 on: 16/01/19, 17:56 »
    Glad you are doing well s1974.

What is panorama test please?

Offline littlechicken

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #158 on: 16/01/19, 18:19 »
    Got my appt through for 12 week scan today (8th feb). Wondering whether to book a private one in the meantime though.

I didnít do a big pregnancy announcement thing last time I just kind of told people when I saw them so some people didnít know for ages.

S1975 great news that spotting has stopped.
    X

Offline LXP

modify
    « Reply #159 on: 17/01/19, 12:40 »
    Morning Ladies

We told family and friends after our 12 week scan and Downs test results. I didn't tell work until we had an additional scan at 15 weeks.

How is everyone doing?

We had our 16 week midwife appointment today and got to hear babies heartbeat again which is just amazing! All is looking ok and I still have no side effects/symptoms although I do have a bump now which is making me feel more relaxed. I just can't wait to feel them moving!

Now big question time - Babymoons - what are your thoughts and where do you think we could go that would be warm in March?!