* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - July/August 2019  (Read 23317 times)

0 Members

Offline secondseven

modify
BFP Due Date - July/August 2019
« Reply #170 on: 23/01/19, 14:53 »
Thanks for being kind and reassuring @littlechicken, @shelbo76 and @LXP :) Bleeding seems to be slowing down thank goodness. I'm suspicious I have a bit of a UTI, so off to see my GP later this afternoon just in case. It's a rollercoaster, isn't it...

Can you squeeze me in your luggage please @LXP - guaranteed sunshine sounds just about perfect right now!

Hope everyone is doing well x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline klik

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #171 on: 23/01/19, 17:11 »
    secondseven, I echo everyone else--please don't panic! yes, great idea to check if you have a UTI, but frankly, pinkish blood when I wipe is basically my life now and it doesn't come close to phasing me... Spotting is very very common, as you know... And great that the bleeding is slowing down! Still, in your place I'd be worried and I'd want reassurance asap! I trust you'll get that tomorrow at your EPU... Good luck!!!

LXP: hurray for Dubai! That should be really nice and warm... Re. flight time, I hate those stupid compression socks but I'll wear them on my flights... and then just walk up and down the aisles and you should be good! Your boss sounds extremely petty. Glad you're going ahead and booking yours anyway!

Offline WelshbirdWales

• Ttc 6yrs - Please let 2012 be my year x
    modify
    « Reply #172 on: 24/01/19, 13:10 »
    Hi everyone, sorry I have been so quiet with posting I am just a wreck, if I could have a scan every couple of days I would be fine. I am just constantly worried

How was your scan @secondseven? Xx

Offline LXP

modify
    « Reply #173 on: 24/01/19, 13:35 »
    I'm with you Welshbirdwales, I am fine for about 5 days to a week after my scan and then I start stressing again, especially as I don't really have any symptoms. My next scan is three weeks tomorrow and my last one was the 11 Jan, it is feeling like a lifetime..... I guess we just have to focus on no change is good news! When is your next scan?

Secondseven I hope all went well today talking of scans!

Offline WelshbirdWales

modify
    « Reply #174 on: 24/01/19, 14:55 »
    Glad itís not just me LXP. I had my last scan on 14th of Jan and my next one is 13th Feb.

I got sore boobs but that could be the progesterone. I just havenít felt right since Sunday, really thirsty and feeling I get before my period all day today and I got it in my head something is wrong, I pray itís not but thatís how I feel.

Xx

Offline littlechicken

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #175 on: 24/01/19, 16:02 »
    Hi ladies,

Iím really panicked about it all too. Thereís a place by us that does scan for £65 quid. Itís money we donít really have but my husband says we can go every week if it puts my mind st rest. Had one last week after uti and got my 12 week scan in 2 weeks. Might sneak one more in. Feel like Iíll be able to relax after the 12 week scan.

Welshbird Iíve got back and hip pain but hoping itís liganents stretching.

Secondseven let us know how it went. Been thinking of you.

X

Offline secondseven

modify
    « Reply #176 on: 24/01/19, 16:47 »
    Hooray, baby is all okay and just waved at me! Iím so relieved x

Offline WelshbirdWales

modify
    « Reply #177 on: 25/01/19, 07:42 »
    Excellent news @secondseven so pleased for you x

Offline littlechicken

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #178 on: 25/01/19, 08:20 »
    So glad to hear that x

Offline secondseven

modify
    « Reply #179 on: 26/01/19, 08:08 »
    Thank you both :) How are you both doing?