* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - July/August 2019  (Read 21919 times)

0 Members

Offline s1974

modify
BFP Due Date - July/August 2019
« Reply #180 on: 27/01/19, 09:38 »
That's great news secondseven! What a relief.

Dubai sounds enticing ladies,  will add that to our February list to consider but suspect we might just stay home.

I know it's a while away,  but we are planning (hopefully) to go to the baby show in May at NEC and if anyone fancies meeting,  we could make plans nearer the time?  DH still anxious that it's too early to be planning anything but I just want to feel like 'normal' women... excited!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline secondseven

modify
    « Reply #181 on: 27/01/19, 19:39 »
    Strange you should mention a baby show @s1974 - I was just looking them up myself this morning! I think the NEC is a bit far for me to come though sadly, as I live on the south coast. I fell into a rabbit hole of strollers, prams, push-chairs and travel systems this morning - I had no idea of the complexity involved! Felt a bit overwhelmed after a couple of hours researching, so decided to have a round two at some point when I've recovered and feel strong enough again! Any suggestions to help me shortcut would be most welcome! I'm looking for lightweight and relatively compact as I live in a top floor flat with loads of stairs...  :o

Offline klik

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #182 on: 27/01/19, 19:51 »
    secondseven, hurray!!!! Glad you got to see your little one again, and that they're doing all right! DP has just started to research prams, so if he has any good ideas I'll let you know (though knowing him he's looking for the pram equivalent of an SUV...)

s1974, well done on doing your best to enjoy the pregnancy, like you're a normal pregnant woman! I'm not into trade shows but have a brilliant time! I'm waiting for Viability Day when I'll start desperately doing internet research and starting to buy things left, right and centre... My DP is jumping the gun, though, as he can't contain his excitement...

welshbird, I'm sorry you're feeling so anxious... If you need the reassurance and you've got the cash, you can always have a private scan--nothing wrong with that. But frankly all these weird changing symptoms we get are pretty normal... Massive cramps and huge bleeding aside, you are most likely ok... That said, Feb 13th feels like ages away... Hang in there... Best of luck...

LXP, you, too, hang in there... I'm sorry it's so hard. It's very difficult to trust when getting this far has been so incredibly difficult... Rooting for you!

littlechicken, so great your husband is so protective of your peace of mind... I hope soon you're able to hold onto it without needing such frequent scans... Best of luck...

I think one unexpected boon from my horrible bleeds is that now I have really good reason to believe that no news is good news. They were so utterly terrifying that their absence is itself a relief. So I'm going with that...

Offline WelshbirdWales

• Ttc 6yrs - Please let 2012 be my year x
    modify
    « Reply #183 on: 29/01/19, 07:25 »
    Hi everyone, thanks for all your support!
    Going to go to doctors this morning I feel absolutely terrible, had a headache since the weekend and just donít feel right. I am praying that everything is fine with baby xx

How is everyone else doing? We should do a due date list on here so we can all see when everyone is due x

Offline littlechicken

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #184 on: 29/01/19, 19:59 »
    How are you doing welshbird? Think thereís so many illnesses going round at the moment.

8 days til my 12 week scan (though Iíll be nearly 14 by then). Really nervous that something might be wrong. Iíve been really stressed at work to the point of crying about it every day and at last scan baby was measuring 5 days behind. Good news is retest showed uti has cleared up.

Sorry for lack of personals. Got a big chocolate bar here and a cat on my knee. Wish I could hibernate til August x

Offline LXP

modify
    « Reply #185 on: 30/01/19, 10:06 »
    Morning Ladies

WelshbirdWales I think a list of due dates is a great idea! Kilk and I are both due on the 5 July..... I hope the GP was able to give you some reassurance and get to the bottom of your headaches. I had really bad headaches around 13-15 weeks. If it helps they have stopped now.

Littlechicken good luck with your scan, I am keeping my figures crossed that all is measuring spot on this time. Sorry I can't remember if yours is an IVF or natural conception. If it is natural it could be that you ovulate late in your cycle. I ovulate early and so I was measuring ahead.

Kilk I am trying to go with your no news is good news. I did however phone my midwife on Friday and she let me go in and listen to the heartbeat again on Saturday. She said I could go every day if it made me feel better, to which I laughed and said she should not have said that. I have not been since but I am tempted....

s1974 I am going to a baby show in Oxford on the 10th but I don't think it will be anywhere as large as the NEC one!

Shelbo I hope you are having the best time away x

Hi to everyone I have missed

AFM I have been having stomach pains and dull aches for about four days now. I think I felt the baby on Friday but nothing since. I am desperate to feel them to give me reassurance everything is ok, especially with the pains. Sorry if it is TMI but I am also really constipated which is making me feel uncomfortable. Roll on the 15 Feb for our 20 week scan!

Offline secondseven

modify
    « Reply #186 on: 31/01/19, 19:29 »
    Hello everyone and thanks for your well wishes - hope you're all keeping wrapped up and cosy!

@littlechicken sorry to hear you've been feeling stressed - hopefully your upcoming ultrasound will show everything is all good and on track. Chocolate and a snuggly moggy sounds like an excellent plan in the meantime.

@LXP I've just booked a ticket to go to a baby show in Haywards Heath in March - quite excited now! Think I've decided on a pushchair/pram combo now (A Jane Minnuum cactus with the micro carrier extra pram bit) but it would be really good to try it out at the show before I buy. Sorry to hear you've been feeling constipated, it's horrid isn't it. Hope your stomach pains have eased off now and you're feeling a bit better about things.

@welshbirdwales how are you feeling now? Hope you're doing okay.

@klik so glad to hear your bleeds seem to have subsided - as my sonographer said last week - the best words to hear in pregnancy is normal and average. I'm inclined to agree with her.

Afm I've now found a new work contract which is a relief - but it's a 6 monther due to end 5 days before my due date which will make things.... interesting(!) in a few months' time! I can already see me giving birth on the commuter train...! But first I just have to hide my bump for as long as possible whilst they realise they really like me and me being preggers isn't a problem... Wish me luck ladies!

Offline klik

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #187 on: 2/02/19, 06:31 »
    Welshbird: I'm very sorry you're feeling so crummy... I really hope you got some reassuring news from your doctor... Best of luck, and please take care of yourself...

littlechicken: hang in there til the next scan... 12 weeks is pretty momentous--congratulations on having already crossed that barrier! I have my fingers super crossed that the scan will show a healthy little one in there... hurray for UTI having cleared up! May the good news continue for you...

LXP: I think that's a brilliant solution, listening to the heartbeat! It's lovely of your midwife to be accommodating--you've been through so much, I think the occasional bit of reassurance is entirely warranted! I'm sorry about the pains... And I'm with you on the constipation, unfortunately! I went through the first trimester unscathed, but it did unfortunately hit me about 10 days ago... I also have a mildly itchy rash, which is annoying. Still, we persist! Hoping for good news for both of us on the 15th!

secondseven: yes, yes--normal and average is all I want to hear right now! Well done on finding a new work contract--it sounds exciting indeed, especially with the timing!!! Good luck hiding the bump for long enough--I don't know how employment law applies to contractors, but anyway hopefully they'll love you right away... Re. prams, my DP entirely surprised me--I thought he would be going for the biggest one on the market, but he's eyeing a super-portable one that can (with practice, I'm sure) be dismantled with one hand (while you're holding the baby with the other arm) and carried by a shoulder strap. I'm sure it's bulky to carry that way, but it looks very intriguing--it's called the babyzen yoyo, and there are some youtube videos of it... I haven't seen it in person, but I'm quite tempted by it, myself!

AFM: had a cheeky scan yesterday... My very reasonable reason, I think, is that I haven't spotted for a week and so would like to be free to exercise and BD. Also, my mother is visiting for a week and I thought it would be nice if she could see the little guy... Anyway, he's totally fine, and the haematoma has shrunken a whole lot, but it is still there... So I got the thumbs up for yoga, but nothing else. I was getting myself ready for a diminished sex life after the little guy was, hopefully, born, but he's managed to get between me and his daddy very early on! Still, all for a good cause... Also, my placenta looks nice and thick, and is almost entirely anterior, so the doc thinks it may be another month before I can feel any movement--frustrating, but I'll live...

Offline secondseven

modify
    « Reply #188 on: 4/02/19, 08:31 »
    @klik ahh, glad to hear all is looking good and you got to see your little one again! Are you having a boy? How do you know? My placenta is also anterior I've just found out - when were you told you might expect to feel the baby?

I just got my Harmony test results and everything came back as very low risk which I'm mightily relieved about. Feels like a big hurdle safely crossed. I also know that I'm having a girl! Which, for some irrational reason as it's obviously a 50% chance(!), is quite a surprise to me as I always thought I'd have a boy. I'm actually quite glad I know in advance as it gives me time to adjust and prepare. I allowed myself to start looking at baby clothes too and even ordered some! Some very cute scandi rompers. Just starting to realise the scale of work I need to do to my flat though to get it ready - should probably get going soon...

Hope everyone is okay, the board is quite quiet at the moment. There should be some exciting 12 week scans going on over the next week - looking forward to hearing how you all get on.

Offline Shelbo76

modify
    « Reply #189 on: 5/02/19, 11:22 »
    Hi ladies just a flying visit from me. Having a fabulous time away in Bali and got the surprise of my life a few days in as my OH proposed to me! We've been so lucky as our room overlooks the ocean and we can see the most stunning sunsets on our balcony every night. The evening in question I'd got up to take some photos as it was the most stunning one so far and he called me and when I turned round he was on one knee asking me to marry him! I think I took a while to answer between the sobs and laughing (shock). Apparently he's been waiting for our perfect sunset to do it or else he'd have done it 2 years ago!

We still have 4 more full days here as we fly home Sunday though I've had bit of a rough time after proposal and had to see an emergency dentist as was in so much pain and will be having root canal treatment on Friday but I must say the healthcare system here is pretty good and efficient and very reasonably priced (we're able to claim back through travel insurance)

Apologies for lack of personals, will catch up properly when I'm home. We have our gender scan on Monday morning, my fiance (so surreal saying that!) couldn't wait until later in the week so we have to keep it to ourselves until the Saturday as am doing a little gender reveal for my mum, sister and kids. Good luck to those of you getting your 12 week scans over the next week or so.

Ciao for now xx

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk