* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - July/August 2019  (Read 21970 times)

0 Members

Offline LXP

modify
BFP Due Date - July/August 2019
« Reply #200 on: 11/02/19, 15:32 »
Afternoon Ladies how are you all doing?

Kilk I hope you are feeling better now. When is your 20 week scan - is it this Friday?
Mandypandy - I think it would be nice to edit the first post to show our due dates if you can? Congratulations on your harmony results xx

Hopeful I am pleased your 12 week scan went well - they changed my due date at the 12 week scan as well! I don't think it is anything to worry about.

Secondseven I am pleased the scan gave you some reassurance.

Littlechicken sounds like your 12 week scan went well as well!!

Hi to everyone I have missed! Look at us all developing!

AFM - I have just come back from the midwife again as I am still not feeling baby and wanted to listen to the heartbeat again. All good and measuring 140bpm. We have our 20 week scan on Friday which cannot come soon enough!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline LXP

modify
    « Reply #201 on: 13/02/19, 16:09 »
    Shelbo I just realised you never came back to give us the reveal!!!

Happy Wednesday ladies x

Offline secondseven

modify
    « Reply #202 on: 14/02/19, 03:13 »
    Hello everyone - wow, lovely to see all your exciting news! Iíve been back in the land of f/t work this week with my new contract so I hardly know if Iím coming or going. Think Iím going to struggle with commuting for 4.5 hours every day when Iím further down the line although my ĎBaby on Board!í badge has proved brilliantly helpful on trains and tube so far.

I had a horrible day on Tuesday of bad cramping all day - felt like bad lower back period pains and it really worried me. No bleeding thank goodness but itís still made me very anxious. Has anyone else had this? It had mostly passed by Weds morning but I keep worrying it was a missed miscarriage. Iíve booked to have a private scan on Sat to hopefully put my mind at rest. I so want to be able to relax a bit with my pregnancy but Iím finding that so hard to do.

Offline Shelbo76

modify
    « Reply #203 on: 15/02/19, 12:49 »
    Hi Ladies - back to reality with a big thump! Thanks for your congratulations - we're off ring shopping tomorrow which I'm very much looking forward but can't say the same for DF  ;D!

klik - hope you're feeling a lot better now. I've had loads of sinus issues and thought I was over it whilst on holiday but it was obviously the sunshine and humidity helping as it's come back with a vengeance.

LXP - hope your 20 week scan goes OK today. How exciting to have reached the half-way stage eek!!

hopeful - great news on your 12 week scan, sounds like baby is developing well, I find it odd that some IVF babies end up measuring ahead as like you say we know exactly when conception took place lol!

secondseven - so sorry you're still having bleeding, a lady in another due date group I joined has also got low lying placenta and had had a lot of bleeds, hopefully it'll resolve itself soon for you. I've had varying degrees of cramping on and off over the weeks and think it's all due to stretching and making more room for baby so I've not been too worried.  Hope you get some more reassurance tomorrow.  Hopefully as the weeks progress more you'll start to relax a little more,  feel like I'm up and down and always get really anxious coming up to scans.

MandyPandy - glad your 12 week scan and Harmony results came back OK and congratulations for your little girl, must make it feel very real now. I'm 18 weeks now and think I'm barely showing, I don't have an obvious bump, just more podge lol so could easily get away with it if I wear loose clothing. I'm waiting for the big pop but think little one is liking where they are for now!

AFM - Root canal last friday went well and thankfully wasn't in any pain after as was worried as we were flying home 28 hours later for 18 hours - it cost a whopping £380 just for that session and around £600 overall I think but luckily I'll get it back through my travel insurance less £40 excess. We had our gender scan on Monday morning and all went well and found our we're having a girl :) :) though we weren't sure if we were going to find out as she was doing all she could to hide her bits from us as she was curled up all tightly into a ball, then had legs crossed with the umbilical cord between her legs, with a lot of coaxing, wriggling and coughing we managed to get the money shot lol! Keeping it to ourselves has been hard, especially as both my mum and sister called me after the scan on Monday and I had to stop myself from saying "she", I actually said it to my sister but I got away with it as both of them I have attention spans of gnats so didn't cotton on! Mum's also doing a little engagement celebration for us on Sunday too as well as the gender reveal. Mum thinks it's a boy and sister thinks it's a girl but they're both dying to start buying stuff. I still haven't bought a thing yet, have any of you? Still got ages yet! Excited about choosing my ring tomorrow and hoping we'll be able to get one to take home so I can show it off on Sunday, we're off to Jewellery Quarter in Birmingham which isn't far from me so hoping we get a good deal for our money.

Happy weekend everyone x

Offline Turia

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #204 on: 15/02/19, 12:51 »
    Hi there
    Since I set up the thread, I'm happy to do a roll call at the start.  However to save me going through 21 pages, it would be useful if you could just let me know now if you are happy to be on the role call, your EDD and whether you are team blue, pink or cream (although it may still be too early for most of you to tell).
    Thanks
    Turia x

Offline secondseven

modify
    « Reply #205 on: 15/02/19, 21:17 »
    Thanks Turia :) My EDD is 16 August and Iím having a girl!

Offline littlechicken

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #206 on: 16/02/19, 07:37 »
    Hi,

Iím 18th aug and team cream (although my pregnancy is classed as high risk and Iíve got about 6 nhs scans booked so Iíll be very surprised if I donít see something by the time baby is born).

Offline Shelbo76

modify
    « Reply #207 on: 16/02/19, 10:43 »
    I'm 18th July and team pink xx

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Offline secondseven

modify
    « Reply #208 on: 17/02/19, 11:42 »
    So glad I had a reassurance scan yesterday. Baby all looking fine. I feel like I can relax more now if I get quite bad cramping or weird pains and know it's all normal! The sonographer said my uterus in nearly twice the size it normally is already so no wonder I can feel it stretching. Hope everyone else is doing well x

Offline LXP

modify
    « Reply #209 on: 18/02/19, 12:05 »
    EDD - 5 July 2019 - Team Cream

Shelbo - congratulations on finding out your having a girl. I hope the party went well, and you now also have a nice sparkly ring to look at following the weekend!

Secondseven - I'm pleased your scan went well - it is nice to have the reassurance, I have been going to the midwives at least once a week to listen to the heartbeat!

AFM - we had our 20 week scan on Friday and everything looks normal, I have never been so happy to be 'normal'! I went shopping with my mum on the Saturday and have started to buy things which is exciting!