* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - July/August 2019  (Read 23068 times)

0 Members

Offline MandyPandy

• Gold Member
modify
BFP Due Date - July/August 2019
« Reply #30 on: 20/12/18, 17:09 »
Hi ladies

Iím trying not to panic but feeling v worried as woke up with brown / dark pink spotting today. Have minor period like cramps too on the side where I think the embryo implanted. Has anyone else had these symptoms and gone on to have a successful pregnancy please? Iím 5+3 today and previously had good betas (in my sig).

Did the spotting stop or continue? Are you on any progesterone support?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline WelshbirdWales

• Ttc 6yrs - Please let 2012 be my year x
    modify
    « Reply #31 on: 20/12/18, 18:39 »
    How you doing @secondseven? X

Offline secondseven

modify
    « Reply #32 on: 20/12/18, 18:56 »
    It's still continuing :s Just had a bigger, stringier bit which scared me (sorry if TMI). Cramps are ongoing - might be imagining it but I think they're getting a little worse. Yes, @MandyPandy, I am taking 2 x progesterone pessaries daily. Along with a cocktail of other stuff as it's a donor egg pregnancy. My clinic have been lovely, saying not to panic just yet, but it's hard not to worry esp when the cramping is ramping up. Sorry to put a downer on the board - hope you're all faring a little better.

Offline Lucy101

modify
    « Reply #33 on: 20/12/18, 19:09 »
    Hello second seven itís no downer at all, we are here for support I had a stressful few days worrying about hyper stimulating. Itís not easy, we spend so much time being monitored all along it hard when we are kind of left to our own devices. I wish we had a crystal ball.
    Sending lots of positive vibes, I hope things settle down for you quickly.
    Xx

Offline s1974

modify
    « Reply #34 on: 20/12/18, 21:53 »
    How stressful this process is! 5+3 today. Onesock: hope your are alright,  did clinic suggest any changes?  Am hoping all is ok for you. I am doing DE too.

Offline littlechicken

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #35 on: 20/12/18, 22:47 »
    Secondseven I hope the cramping subsides and you have a good rest tonight. I know you are flying solo but have you got some support from friends/family to get you through this stressful part. We are here if you need us. Donít think for a second you are putting a downer on the board. Thinking of you lots x

Offline MandyPandy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #36 on: 21/12/18, 05:36 »
    It's still continuing :s Just had a bigger, stringier bit which scared me (sorry if TMI). Cramps are ongoing - might be imagining it but I think they're getting a little worse. Yes, @MandyPandy, I am taking 2 x progesterone pessaries daily. Along with a cocktail of other stuff as it's a donor egg pregnancy. My clinic have been lovely, saying not to panic just yet, but it's hard not to worry esp when the cramping is ramping up. Sorry to put a downer on the board - hope you're all faring a little better.

I hope it's all subsided today  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^, but if not, can you get your progesterone levels tested?  TDL can get the results back to you within 4 hours (or less if you mark your sample 'VERY URGENT').  In the meantime, I would definitely up the progesterone.  Are they 400mg or 200mg pessaries?  I take one 400mg in the morning, but in my last pregnancy, my progesterone dipped so I was taking one 400mg pessary 3 times a day - possibly even switch to gestone (or any other progesterone oil) in case you're not absorbing it from the pessaries?

For the cramping, if you have any or can get some, take magnesium.  I take magnesium glycinate.

...and if things don't settle down and you're still worried, can you get in for a private scan somewhere? ...or head to EPAU?

Please don't think you're being a downer.  Everyone is in this together - that's the whole point of a 'buddy' thread.  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Offline secondseven

modify
    « Reply #37 on: 21/12/18, 17:14 »
    Hello ladies

Thank you all for your support, it's really kind of you. I don't want to jinx things, so I'll whisper very quietly, *it seems to be subsiding a bit*. All together now, shhhhhhhhhh...

x

Offline s1974

modify
    « Reply #38 on: 21/12/18, 18:01 »
    That's great news

Offline littlechicken

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #39 on: 21/12/18, 20:44 »
    Iím Whispering back - so pleased to hear that.

X