* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - July/August 2019  (Read 21432 times)

0 Members

Offline Albions daughter

• Un-Ranked
  • New to FF and heading to Serum in Athens
modify
BFP Due Date - July/August 2019
« Reply #50 on: 26/12/18, 21:51 »
Hope you don't mind me jumping on this thread. I do a lot of reading but not a lot of posting. I'm on my eighth round of IVF this time trying DE. Had a positive test and beta HCG 9 days later of 7598. I'm booked in for a scan on Friday when I will officially be 7+2. I have been here three times before and no heartbeat each time so am extremely nervous. In fact the thought of the scan makes me feel terrified!
To make it worse I had an awful stomach bug for 24 hours and can't tell if I still feel sick from that or if it's PG related.
Would be amazing if this one works and trying to be positive as it's something new this time ^pray^.
Wishing lots of luck to all of you having scans over the next few days XX

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline littlechicken

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #51 on: 27/12/18, 08:39 »
    S1974 Iím so glad your scan was ok. Secondseven you must be so relieved the spotting stopped.

Albionís daughter - welcome! Iím sorry to hear of your losses in the past. I hope you have a reassuring scan on Friday.

I think I managed to navigate Xmas without anyone noticing I wasnít drinking. My mum and dad know and my dad had got some alcohol free beers for me. Weíve got more family to see un a few days but luckily itís my turn to drive this year. Just over a week until my scan. Aghh!

Xx

Offline WelshbirdWales

• Ttc 6yrs - Please let 2012 be my year x
    modify
    « Reply #52 on: 27/12/18, 14:33 »
    Hi everyone, hope you all had a great Xmas!

Welcome albions daughter!

How is everyone feeling? I am feeling so tired this last few days. I am a bit scared today as I have mild cramping low down in back and front, praying itís nothibg tho... Monday cannot come quick enough.

Xx

Offline s1974

modify
    « Reply #53 on: 27/12/18, 14:38 »
    Thanks for all the kind messages. It means a lot.

Thankfully,  the old blood seems to have stopped for today but I was really cramp yesterday. I know what you mean about knicker watch secondseven.

Welcome Albions daughter.... sounds like you've been through a lot on this journey already....I Have so much respect for everyone who does this....I don't think those who make babies seemingly easily can understand our fears and the process we go through.... it's so tough.

Littlechicken glad you've been able to relax a bit over Xmas...I read that it's important to relax but I just couldn't when I saw the bleed.. the panic just paralysed me. 

Here is to the end of 2018 and the start of 2019 ladies....

Offline WelshbirdWales

modify
    « Reply #54 on: 28/12/18, 22:02 »
    Hi, how are you all doing? This board has been pretty quiet over Xmas x

Offline littlechicken

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #55 on: 29/12/18, 08:57 »
    Hi welshbird,

I thought that too. I keep checking for updates but there arenít any  ;D guess everyone is busy having a lovely Xmas. I hate Xmas and will be glad when itís all over.

On the plus side I have been getting a bit of mild morning sickness which I never had last time. Hopefully can take that as a good sign but donít want to get hopes up ahead of scan on Friday. When are everyone elseís scans? Hope you are all doing well.

Xx

Offline WelshbirdWales

modify
    « Reply #56 on: 29/12/18, 10:16 »
    Thatís a really good sign littlechicken 😊

I woke up feeling really sick this morning and still have cramping low down which is scaring me..

Got my scan on Monday so I am praying we will see a heartbeat 🤞🤞

Anyone else got any symptoms? X

Offline littlechicken

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #57 on: 29/12/18, 13:46 »
    Hi welsh bird,

Monday will come round quickly Iím sure. Youíll have to let us know how you get on as soon as you can! Iíll be 7w5d when I have my scan. I had a scan 6.5 weeks in my first pregnancy and there was no heartbeat but sizes were fine etc. I had to go back 2 weeks later and luckily there was one. Glad I Get to avoid that uncertainty this time although the waiting is still rubbish!

Xx

Offline WelshbirdWales

modify
    « Reply #58 on: 29/12/18, 16:26 »
    Yes I will do, going by egg collection on 26th Nov I should be 7 weeks on monday so I am hoping there will be a heartbeat by then? Littlechicken that must have been so hard waiting another 2 weeks. When is your scan?

Offline s1974

modify
    « Reply #59 on: 29/12/18, 17:54 »
    Hi welshbirdwales! There's a few is us who will be 7 weeks on Monday then.  Still only got the odd cramp in terms of symptoms, but just acquired DH's cold and had lots of trouble sleeping.  Not sure if it's the steroids or the worry or both. I think the steroids might be masking any morning sickness though.... Not as ravenous as normal on 20mg pred.

We decided for another scan at 7+4 before DH goes back to work. Fingers crossed it will still be reassuring. Was reading another thread how this process can rob you off normal excited feelings.... certainly feel that at the moment!