* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - July/August 2019  (Read 23067 times)

0 Members

Offline littlechicken

• Gold Member
modify
BFP Due Date - July/August 2019
« Reply #60 on: 29/12/18, 20:02 »
Welshbird - scan is Friday morning.

S1974 - yes this process really does suck the excitement out of things. Hopefully it will all be worth it though.

Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Lucy101

modify
    « Reply #61 on: 29/12/18, 21:15 »
    Hello ladies glad everyone is doing ok. Hope you all Managed to enjoy Christmas, I felt like a zombie!

Welsh Iím on a similar time line as you, scan on Monday but egg collection was the 28th Nov. Iím a bit worried now itís too early?
    Iíve got really bad morning sickness and lunchtime fatigue. Iíve had cramps and things too but putting it down to things moving and the suppositories. Iíve dug out my travel bands today and theyíve really helped with the nausea. My boobs have definitely got much bigger too my bras are so uncomfortable ( oh is pretty pleased!). Iím really hoping these are all positive signs. Iíll be thinking of you Monday, I keep going through waves of excitement then dread are you having this? I feel like Iím in a little bubble at the moment.
    Xx

Offline WelshbirdWales

• Ttc 6yrs - Please let 2012 be my year x
    modify
    « Reply #62 on: 29/12/18, 21:18 »
    Hi s1974 and littlechicken,

Yes there is no excitement at the moment I just feel so scared...

Have you done the due date calculator on here, it shows 19th August for me x

Offline WelshbirdWales

modify
    « Reply #63 on: 29/12/18, 21:21 »
    Hi lucy101, you must have posted while I was typing.

I have felt sick most of today, feel like I canít eat a thing but then better as soon as I do. Got loads of cramping going on. I canít remember what symptoms I had when I was pregnant from my first successful ivf.

Xx

Offline Lucy101

modify
    « Reply #64 on: 29/12/18, 21:39 »
    Welshbird I feel better if I can eat a bit too. My edd is 21st aug.

Can I ask is anyone still taking the suppositories andfeeling very bloated? I had to pop out and buy some big jumpers today to hide my tummy I look like I have a bump. I did have ohss but that has settled. Iím feeling really self conscious especially as I donít even know if everything is ok yet. I stopped taking cyclogest when I got my bfp last time so never seemed this big?

Offline WelshbirdWales

modify
    « Reply #65 on: 29/12/18, 21:56 »
    Hi lucy101,

I am extremely bloated and feel exactly the same as you. My 6year old daughter told me this morning that I was pregnant and when I asked why she said because she saw my big belly this morning when I was getting dressed 😬. I too am covering myself with baggy jumpers x

Offline littlechicken

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #66 on: 29/12/18, 22:33 »
    Hi Lucy,

Yes Iím still on cyclogest and very bloated too (oh the glamour!). My Edd is 18th aug.

Xxx

Offline secondseven

modify
    « Reply #67 on: 30/12/18, 08:24 »
    Hello everyone! Well done for surviving Xmas ;) I just got back from seeing my family and managed to keep it all secret for now I think, despite some very puzzled and perplexed looks I got when I said I wasn't drinking for *health reasons*! I honestly think they wouldn't even suspect cos of my age mostly - I think they've written me off as a pregnancy possibility.

I've been a little worried by odd twinges over Xmas, but as long as there is no blood, I'm taking that as a good sign. It's so hard knowing what is normal or not having never been pregnant before.

I've also started to have stronger waves of nausea which, despite being somewhat unpleasant, are kinda welcome as it makes me feel like things are on track! I seem to get them when I'm hungry, although I've had them after eating too which is harder to deal with. I seem to have a low level persistent nausea, but am doing fairly well at tuning out of it (if that makes sense). Sort of like silently putting my fingers in my ears and saying 'lalala I can't hear you'!

The other thing which I'm kinda finding hilarious is just how tired I am. I have literally gone from being a night owl rarely in bed much before 1am to being tucked up by 8:30pm! Literally every night since the transfer though I have woken up at least once. Wondering if it is my body's way of getting me into practice for night feeds down the line? I do hope so.

Not long now til my scan on Thursday eve - I'm mostly nervous but suppressing a squeak of excitement too. I will also be exactly 7 weeks on Monday so my dd is 19th Aug. Seems like there are a few of us :)

Glad the board has got chatty again and everyone seems okay. If I'm not around again before tomorrow, wishing a very Happy New Year to us all!

Offline s1974

modify
    « Reply #68 on: 30/12/18, 09:26 »
    It's all sounding very positive ladies!  I think my due date according to clinic is 20th Aug 2019.

I am hoping cramps are just either suppositories or uterus doing it's thing as I have had no more spotting for a couple of days now.  Going to see my god children today.... all 4 of them!

Happy New Year to you all!

Offline Lucy101

modify
    « Reply #69 on: 30/12/18, 09:34 »
    Thanks welshbird and little chicken, sorry youíve got the bloat but it is reassuring to know itís normal x