* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - July/August 2019  (Read 23060 times)

0 Members

Offline Lucy101

modify
BFP Due Date - July/August 2019
« Reply #70 on: 30/12/18, 09:57 »
All sounding very positive one here 😊

secondseven have you tried the travel sickness bands? I really find they take the edge of the nausea, not sure if itís placebo or if the pressure points really work but worth a try. They do give the game away a bit though!

Good luck for tomorrow everyone, fingers crossed for positive news all round xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline caza-13

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #71 on: 30/12/18, 11:29 »
    Great to see everyone is doing well, hoping it's ok for me to join you guys. I'm 25, single and had my first iui in November which turned out to be a success. I had my first scan Friday. I spent the majority of Christmas worrying as all of my symptoms seemed to disappear. However everything is good. 1 healthy baby measuring spot on for 7 weeks. Heartbeat was good at 146. My clinic has now discharged me so I need to make contact with the NHS in the new year. Edd is 16th August for me.

Last night seemed to be my worst nights sleep yet. I have been waking up in the middle of the night for the toilet and feeling desperately thirsty. However last night was a whopping 4 times - I'm really hoping this is just because I've come down with cold and flu and isn't going to be a regular occurrence!

Offline secondseven

modify
    « Reply #72 on: 30/12/18, 16:13 »
    @lucy101 Ooh thank you for the tip - I'll try one out and let you know how I get on :)
    @caza-13 Hi and welcome!

Offline Lucy101

modify
    « Reply #73 on: 30/12/18, 18:50 »
    Hi caza welcome and congratulations! Sorry to say Iím so thirsty too it was one of my first symptoms and I had the same with my daughter I have a glass water bottle by my bed so I can top my pint glass up over night. Itís like the worst hang over 🙈. It also means Iím up 3 or 4 times a night. I remember waking up drinking a pint of water and having a wee a few days before my bfp and thinking oh hello! Itís possibly here to stay for you too 😂. No one else I have ever spoken to has had the thirst thing so Iím pleased to have some one in my camp (sorry).

Offline WelshbirdWales

• Ttc 6yrs - Please let 2012 be my year x
    modify
    « Reply #74 on: 30/12/18, 22:18 »
    Good luck for tomorrow lucy101 xx

Offline caza-13

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #75 on: 30/12/18, 22:40 »
    @lucy101 typically before my pregnancy I didn't really drink enough a day, probably only half of what is recommended. But now and mostly at night I'm taking 1-2 bottles of juice to bed with me. I feel like I'm stuck in the same little repeating circle atm. I get up, do my cyclogest go to work, come home, do my cyclogest, rubbish nights sleep and then repeat again. Oh well time will tell if it will settle down. I'm definitely counting down the days until 12 weeks so no more progesterone

Offline secondseven

modify
    « Reply #76 on: 31/12/18, 07:38 »
    @caza-13 I'm with you on counting down the progesterone days. So glad I'm just over halfway now. Grinds you down a bit doesn't it...

Very best of luck today @welshbirdwales and @lucy101 for your scans.

Offline Shelbo76

modify
    « Reply #77 on: 31/12/18, 10:22 »
    Hi ladies, I'm a bit of a late joiner here as didn't want to jinx things, I'm currently 11w4d and had DE treatment towards the end of October and I'm due 18 July.

It's been a bit of a rollercoaster for me as we found out at our first scan at 7w1d that it was twins and I was referred to the multiples clinic. One of the twins was measuring smaller but both had heartbeats which was reassuring. I had my 2nd scan at 9w but sadly this revealed that twin 2 had stopped developing and there was no longer a heartbeat detected which was devastating to hear but the silver lining was that twin 1 was doing great.

I have my 12 week scan on Thursday and am a little anxious, especially after losing twin 2 and suffering a mmc earlier this year but nausea has been kicking my ass all throughout so far so I'm hoping that there's still a healthy baby in there.

Will be great to follow each other's progress over the coming months x

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Offline Lucy101

modify
    « Reply #78 on: 31/12/18, 13:55 »
    Hi shelbo welcome, sorry to hear youíve had a rough time. I was a nervous wreck today I canít imagine how youíve been feeling. I bet you are counting down the days until the next scan, the nausea has to be a good sign 🤞🏻

I cannot wait to see the back of the cyclogest too, my heart sank when I got a prescription for 40 more today!!
    So.... we had our scan and we had one strong heart beat flickering away, measuring 1cm which she said was normal. I have been so relieved I havenít stopped crying... I blame the hormones.

Welshbird thinking of you, how are you doing xx

Offline littlechicken

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #79 on: 31/12/18, 16:37 »
    Great news on your scan Lucy. Think there will be lots more in the next few days so hope everyone will update on here. Iím rooting for you all.

Iím feeling progressively more sick and tired yet waking up in the night and canít get back to sleep. Oh is great and is getting up with our three year old do I can lie in.

Love to all x