* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - July/August 2019  (Read 22736 times)

0 Members

Offline WelshbirdWales

• Ttc 6yrs - Please let 2012 be my year x
modify
BFP Due Date - July/August 2019
« Reply #40 on: 21/12/18, 22:31 »
Xx 🤞good news secondseven.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline s1974

modify
    « Reply #41 on: 22/12/18, 10:17 »
    5+5 today.  Decided to go for scan in early Jan but can't stop analysing symptoms (on progesterone though).

Today's worries are left groin pain on and off and lack of pregnancy boobs still. Just bigger,  the odd twinge in left one,  but no nipple changes,  no veins,  no pertness! Sorry if it's TMI! With natural pregnancy/MC they were very different and in fact that's how I knew I had MC, when boobs changed to normal.  Did urine test,  still BFP but that would take a while to disappear, so not reassuring really.

Sorry for the negativity,  just feeling scared today.

Offline secondseven

modify
    « Reply #42 on: 22/12/18, 15:59 »
    Hi @s1974. When I was needing reassurance yesterday, my clinic did suggest I could always get 2 more HCG betas, 48 hours apart, so I could see my numbers doubling. This might be something you could do? You might also be able to get a referral from your GP to an Early Pregnancy Unit? They may be able to scan you, but I'm not sure. I've also had a bit of left groin pain too over the last couple of days. It really does seems as if everyone and every pregnancy is different though. Hope you can try one of these things or you are able to find some peace within yourself until your scan. We are at exactly the same stage btw, 5+5, and if you'd asked me yesterday or the day before when I was seeing blood, I would have said I thought it was all going to go wrong, but today things feel quite different. Things can and do really flip flop all over the place quite quickly from what I have experienced so far. Take care x

Offline littlechicken

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #43 on: 22/12/18, 16:36 »
    Hi s1974 I think this early bit is tougher than the 2ww. Itís hard not to scrutinise every single thing. I hope you get some symptoms to reassure you soon but I barely had any symptoms with my one and only pregnancy and I have a healthy 3 year old currently running me ragged. Stay strong xx

Offline s1974

modify
    « Reply #44 on: 23/12/18, 09:30 »
    Thanks littlechicken and secondseven.

We don't want to ruin Xmas so have decided to do nothing this week unless I bleed (On which case ectopic will have to be ruled out). I find this time of year so hard as everyone seems family and child focussed.

I think what bothers me most is that other than the odd twinge, my boobs don't seem like pregnancy boobs!

Offline MandyPandy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #45 on: 24/12/18, 20:05 »
    Hope everyone is doing well and we're all ready for Christmas.  I'm trying to do last minute bits and all I want to do is go to sleep.

Secondseven - hope all is well with you and things have settled down now?

S1974 - I had very little symptoms with DD and DS to start with.  I was convinced things had gone wrong but they were fine.  I did go and get a couple of HCG tests as I was a bundle of nerves.  I also managed to get an early scan with them and saw a HB at 5+4 which helped a lot!

AFM - viability scan today and all looks good.  There's one lovely bean in there measuring bang on for dates (6+5) with a nice strong heartbeat.  Long may it continue!  I'm thinking of having another scan at 10 weeks just to check things are still progressing and to also get the Harmony test done.  Other than that, feeling pretty queasy, fatigued (have to have at least an hour's nap every day), boobs are sore and I may or may not be a bit moody.

Offline s1974

modify
    « Reply #46 on: 25/12/18, 20:00 »
    Well how was everyone's Xmas? What was that I said about not wanting to spoil Xmas?  Just after lunch at MILS, went to look and had had some brown bleed + little pink.  Just a small amount but freaked me so now having scan tomorrow before driving to my parents,  who don't even know we're doing IVF let alone DE.

Praying little one is hanging on...

Offline littlechicken

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #47 on: 25/12/18, 20:20 »
    Hi s1974,

How stressful, glad youíve managed to get a scan booked. Please let us know how you get on. Iím sure youíve googled and have read that it can be perfectly normal. Got fingers crossed for you.

Xx

Offline s1974

modify
    « Reply #48 on: 26/12/18, 17:04 »
    Scan was fine and saw heartbeat... measuring as per dates!  Long way to go but shouldn't have underestimated how reassuring an early (6+) scan might be.

Fingers crossed... stay with us little one.

How's everyone else? Any boxing day bargains in fertility world?

Offline secondseven

modify
    « Reply #49 on: 26/12/18, 17:23 »
    @s1974 thatís great news! Really pleased for you. You must be so relieved!

@mandypandy thanks for asking after me. Iím pleased to report that the bleed I had was all Ďold bloodí and ceased after a couple of days and Iíve had nothing like it since, thank goodness. I have to say though, it has made me far more jumpy about going to the toilet! Hopefully Iíll slowly relax though if this lovely non-eventness continues! Congratulations for hearing a heartbeat! You must be so pleased. What a brill Christmas present! I havenít got my scan booked until 3rd Jan - I could have had one tomorrow but Iíd only be 6+3 and I didnít want to risk not hearing a heartbeat the day before I go to visit my family (who, right now, donít know Iím doing this). For now, ignorance is bliss...

Hope everyone else is well and has enjoyed Christmas :)