* Author Topic: Miracle IVF by Dr. F - Do you recommend?  (Read 2551 times)

0 Members

Offline hkd

modify
Miracle IVF by Dr. F - Do you recommend?
« on: 4/12/18, 16:04 »
Hello ladies,

I've been reading Cyprus IVF Center Dr. F Team Miracle Cycle Chat, but I'm confused with Team Miracle and Miracle IVF mix up.

I'd like to know why you chose Dr. F. I'm going for DE again and with my ethnic background clinic choices are limited.

I had 2 failed DE cycles and don't have any frozen embies at the current clinic.  After my first failed cycle (implantation failure), I did so many blood tests, endo scratch, hysteroscopy, NK biopsy, ERA and everything came back normal except my ERA which was pre receptive stage so we adjusted the timing for the 2nd cycle.  I got BFP but got miscarriage in week 5 (actually just got confirmation from my clinic).  We did genetic tests with DE egg and my DH sperm.  I feel like I'm out of options...  I'm becoming 43 soon and feel like no miracle is going to happen to me...  Do you think Dr. F could give me some hope?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1 on: 5/12/18, 09:14 »
    I now have a daughter after going to Team Miracle with dr Firdevs this time last year. Was my first DE. I would choose dr Firdevs again. Get both thyroid and blood sugar checked too. Good luckx

Offline shizzy2

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 5/12/18, 09:20 »
    Hi, I am also considering Cyprus Miracle IVF by Dr F. They are located at the Kolan British Hospital and they do not work with the marketing team that calls themselves Team Miracle anymore. But the medical team is still with Dr F.

Offline Day

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 5/12/18, 15:15 »
    Hi HKD

We went recently with Dr F and team and got a bfn. I was not impressed with Dr F as there has been very limited interaction just a few/couple of minutes during blood test and transfer and I don't get the impression she speaks proper English to have a proper conversation. The protocol also involves  overmedication and does not look that it was tailored.

Offline hkd

modify
    « Reply #4 on: 6/12/18, 07:56 »
    Hi ladies, thank you very much for sharing your stories with Dr. F.
    Clarabelle - congratulations on birth of your baby girl!
    Day - I'm so sorry for your BFN and thank you for sharing your experience with Miracle.

DH and I narrowed it down to 3 clinics and Miracle is one of them. Since this isn't our first DE journey, we want a clinic which is willing to make a personalized treatment plan according to my fertility treatment history.  DH is impressed with their DE success rate (90%) and IMSI technique. I thought 90% is unrealistic but it doesn't say anything about age group so probably overall but still 90%!?. Since it doesn't seem like they offer an initial consultation, we've been asking a lot of questions and gave our detailed infertility history. We're waiting to see if they suggest something different from their routine DE treatment.

Shizzy - may I ask why you are considering Miracle?

Offline shizzy2

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #5 on: 6/12/18, 15:14 »
    Hello HKD, considering it as I'd heard good things about Dr F and that she was very experienced. The coordinator at Miracle IVF responds to email very quickly but I've not spoken to her nor Dr F yet. Also considering a few other clinics in N Cyprus eg Team Z (Dr Zehra) also at Kolan British Hospital and also a couple of clinics in Poland and the Czech Republic. HKD are the other clinics on your shortlist also in Cyprus?

Day & Clarabelle - thank you for your feedback, it's really useful to get opinions from people who've been there as it's so hard trying to decide on a clinic.

Offline 3babies

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #6 on: 6/12/18, 21:04 »
    Good evening Hkd,
    I used Team miracle Cyprus ivf centre in July & Dr. F done my transfer. Sge seemed very nice but i only spoke to her briefly while she done my transfer. The coordinator's we're very informative & all my queries went through them. I'm now currently 23wks pregnant. I also had success with Reprofit International in Bruno C. Republic 7yrs ago but many failed cycles inbetween. I had immune issues so i quite liked the fact that Dr. F supported this fact & treats all her patients with steriods, blood thinners & Intralipids on request. I definitely would recommend both clinics  ^reiki^ ^reiki^  All the very best x

Offline hkd

modify
    « Reply #7 on: 7/12/18, 15:17 »
    3babies - Congratulations on your pregnancy!!  Thank you for sharing your successful story. I'm communicating with the patient coordinator and finding out what personalized treatment they would come up for my situation.

shizzy - Other clinics I'm considering is Greek clinics, but I'm also looking into Dogus in Cyprus.  It's so hard to make a decision, isn't it...

Offline BabyNL2020

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #8 on: 21/01/19, 22:02 »
    Hello HKD, i was wondering if you made already a discion about with clinic your gonna go. We would like to go to Cyprus for PGD. Currently im in contact with Irem of miracle team by dr Firdevs. I would like to hear of you.

Offline hkd

modify
    « Reply #9 on: 22/01/19, 10:40 »
    Hello BabyNL,

I've decided not to go to Cyprus (at least for now). It seems like traveling to get there isn't as easy as other places. When I talked to Irem, it sounded like I needed to take a lot of extra medicine, including immune medication. I didn't understand why it'd be necessary when I told her all tests including infectious and NK came back with negative. And DH wasn't fancy with cash payment part. It wasn't an easy decision to make cuz we are a mixed race couple and Cyprus would have my ethnic donor.

Are you considering OE or DE?  Since I'm doing DE, I'm not looking into PGD.  As I remember, Irem said their donors are age 18-23.

Very good luck on your decision making!! I know it's soooooo hard!! xxx