* Author Topic: Miracle IVF by Dr. F - Do you recommend?  (Read 2550 times)

0 Members

Offline BabyNL2020

• Un-Ranked
modify
Miracle IVF by Dr. F - Do you recommend?
« Reply #10 on: 27/01/19, 22:02 »
Hello HKD, thanks for your respons
We use our own eggs and sperm. We have 2 healthy babyís by nature. But after that one baby with chromosom problem. We dont want to take the risk once again that is why we want to do PGD. Still a hard discission.
I know i need to take Some medication but hopefully not too much.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Roxy29

modify
    « Reply #11 on: 7/04/19, 13:05 »
    Hi hkd
    I'm also a sucess story. I cycled with Dr firdevs. She was lovely.yes she doesn't communicate much but the Co ordinator is more then helpful. I will be cycling again with Dr firdevs. X

Offline Roxy29

modify
    « Reply #12 on: 7/04/19, 13:09 »
    Dr firdevs gives you some extra medication which is a very short course after transfer just to make sure you get the best outcome. I had no problems taking them meds. I felt good to know Dr f is doing her best to make me conceive. I wouldn't think twice and return to Dr f x

Offline Gazala1

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #13 on: 9/08/19, 19:25 »
    Roxy29.
    Very reassuring words from yourself. Im due to complete treatment with Dr.F in September 2019, this is my first time and feel very excited and scared at the same time.
    Any tips from you please?
    Thank you

Offline Roxy29

modify
    « Reply #14 on: 9/08/19, 21:47 »
    Hi gazala
    All the best hun, I know you'll be nervous but you are in safe hands. As for tips, eat well, take your vitamins and leave the rest in Dr f hands. Have you been trying for long? Xx

Offline Gazala1

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #15 on: 10/08/19, 07:54 »
    I have 3children from a previous marriage and then was sterilised. I got married again 4years ago,had a reversal but it failed as tubes were blocked. So to answer your question, I have been trying for 4 years.
    Which vitamins would you recommend?
    I'm taking CoQ10, folic acid and pregnacare at the moment.
    Can anyone recommend a video or link where I can watch to understand the process of IVF. All the blastocysts,grade A embryo etc... language and process I don't understand.
    Thank you.

Offline Inaaya

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #16 on: 22/08/19, 18:50 »
    ROXY  how are u getting on??
    Gazala good luck! Xx

Offline Clarabelle71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #17 on: 29/08/19, 06:32 »
    Inaaya hope your ok. If you are changing to dr Firdevs pm me if you need anything. Remember you well from our July/aug 18 pregnancy board . X

Offline Gtaylor9681

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #18 on: 29/08/19, 08:45 »
    Hi I am stuck between Dr Firdevs and Dr Vedat. When I spoke with someone from Miracle they said that Eurocare isnít accredited and has low success rates which is where Dr Vedat is working now so any help would be great, we are due to go In October xx

modify
    « Reply #19 on: 7/07/20, 21:37 »
    Hi I am stuck between Dr Firdevs and Dr Vedat. When I spoke with someone from Miracle they said that Eurocare isnít accredited and has low success rates which is where Dr Vedat is working now so any help would be great, we are due to go In October xx
    How did it go with Eurocare?