* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 45695 times)

0 Members

Offline Cma700

• Gold Member
  • Anything is possible xxx
modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #10 on: 22/12/18, 08:28 »
How are you feeling Bailey?
Howís everyone else I really struggling the time of year doesnít help.
Can I ask what people did about how many embryos to transfer. I could a DET form to sign from IB yesterday. Itís says to transfer two against medical advice but the doctor has recommended to transfer two. They have come back and said to transfer two puts you at a 30% risk of multiples. Iím confused. I have only one PGS tested and the other 5 are not and a mixture of grades. Iím 40 and been TTC for 8 years so Trying everything! Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline wyzekat

• where there's a will there's a way 😊
    modify
    « Reply #11 on: 22/12/18, 12:51 »
    Bailey..got everything crossed for you that this is the one that sticks  ^pray^ also i did a pg test every other day to see thd lines getting darker so if you can't get bloods done this could help give you a little insight  :)

CMA, i was 43 and requested 2 embryos as i'd 3 failed attempts and multiple miscarriages, they explained the risks and i said was happy to take them. So it's up to you, if you end up with Twins is that an issue for you? If your not wooried about carrying and bringing twins then go for it. My 2 are hard work but we completed our family in one hit so in that sense it has been great (no more ivf)  so really is up to you. Good luck in what route you take and the best of luck.

And Merry Christmas and a mass sprinkle of baby dust to you all, hopefully 2019 will make you all the mummies you deserve to be
    😘😘😘😘😘

Offline onesock

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #12 on: 23/12/18, 12:34 »
    Just wanted to wish everyone a very happy Xmas. I hope to eat lots and laugh lots.
    I had my 20wk scan on Friday and all is going well although she is a little on the chunky side lol but they are monitoring me very closely for to my very early delivery last time. 🤞🤞🤞
    Merry Xmas
    Helen x x x

Offline Cma700

• Gold Member
    • Anything is possible xxx
    modify
    « Reply #13 on: 23/12/18, 14:55 »
    Thatís great news Helen xxx

Offline Tpeale1

modify
    « Reply #14 on: 23/12/18, 21:30 »
    Merry Christmas everyone . . And to whoever mentioned the under 35 donor stats and normal or abnormal. . Remember what happened to me first baby. Got the same convo about 30 and under and low risk etc. baby turned out very abnormal. Not just a little but 3 markers of abnormal. Fem donor was 30, male donor 27. . Doesnít mean you will have same outcome but donít assume everything is alright. Itís a gamble you are playing as you know.
    Second baby I had CCS tested and all is good.

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #15 on: 24/12/18, 12:56 »
    Hi all, It's been a while since I've been on so I'm trying to catch up on where everyone has got to.
    Bailey I'm so excited to see you get your BFP. Everything is crossed for you that this baby sticks and continues to grow.
    Onesock, how exciting you've reached the half way point of your pregnancy!

To all the other ladies old and new, hope you're all doing well and sending you all lots of baby dust! I know this time of year can be really hard for us so I wishing you all lots of strength to get through it.

xxx

Offline Helen6a

modify
    « Reply #16 on: 27/12/18, 14:49 »
    Hope you all had a lovely Christmas, howís everybody doing? X

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #17 on: 28/12/18, 13:30 »
    Hi ladies so I'm back from Ireland and had a lovely Christmas. Did another pregnancy test and it's moved to 2-3 weeks so I'm delighted with that. Only another week to go for our first scan. Hope you are all keeping well and enjoying the holidays. Xxx

Offline Marbles

modify
    « Reply #18 on: 29/12/18, 17:09 »
    Oh Bailey, what a wonderful Christmas present. I am so pleased for you and have everything crossed for the scan. When are you booked in for?

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #19 on: 29/12/18, 18:23 »
    Thanks marbles. I've got my appointment next Friday. Xxx