* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 79770 times)

0 Members

Offline vrw100

• Sr. Member-10017
modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #1020 on: 13/02/21, 19:26 »
Love_Lucy, you've honestly done the right thing. Im waiting on an appointment coming in for my first vaccine, and in all likelihood, I will also have the 2nd vaccine because I agree with Shoegals. I rather suspect that it will be many more months until we can get out there with things as they are.

Shoegals, how are you feeling? Is bump growing beautifully? Are you keeping well?

Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline vrw100

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    « Reply #1021 on: 13/02/21, 19:29 »
    Love_Lucy, there is potentially another complication in the offing regarding the vaccine. There is talk and rumour that countries may not allow people to travel internationally unless they are vaccinated. So see this enforced down time as prepping for all foreseeable eventualities.

Xx

Offline shoegals

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    « Reply #1022 on: 13/02/21, 19:32 »
    Vrw100 Iím feeling grand thanks. Iím 23 weeks now and bump is on show and moving all about.

Hope you are doing ok, you had a tough year last year too and now more waiting I canít imagine how tough it is this time.

Offline Lola2021

• Full Member-10016
    modify
    « Reply #1023 on: 13/02/21, 19:32 »
    Really shoegals?? It would be great if that was the case 🙂
    Yeah I am using a satellite clinic for scans & rewriting prescription so that would be good if I could just go to them in a few weeks.
    Fingers crossed 🙏🏼

Offline shoegals

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    « Reply #1024 on: 13/02/21, 20:05 »
    Yeah thatís all they recommended. I think if the beta canít be done in the first 72 hours they donít bother with bloods then. It is great to have a clinic here as they can send the scan back to IB aswell. Iíve used my clinic here for all my ivf abroad, Iíd say they are delighted to be rid of me now 🤣

Offline vrw100

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    « Reply #1025 on: 13/02/21, 21:00 »
    Awww Shoegals, thats just wonderful. Im so pleased for you and happy that all is going well. Keep going chica, you're doing a grand job xx

Offline Hope175

• Jr. Member-10015
    modify
    « Reply #1026 on: 14/02/21, 19:57 »
    Hi ladies,

I hope you're all doing well.

I've not been getting notifications for some odd reason but thought to check on what's been going. Seems like I've missed out on lots.

Shoegals - great to hear that your bump is growing and is on show  :)

Lola2021 - congratulations on your positive result. So happy for you. Hope you're resting up  :)

Love_Lucy - you definitely did the right thing. It will be a while before we can travel to Spain so don't worry.

Vrw100 & Bailey77 - how are you doing?

Offline vrw100

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    « Reply #1027 on: 14/02/21, 20:08 »
    Hi Hope175, we are ok but just getting very frustrated with the travel restrictions now. And it looks like its going to be even more challenging when spain opens the border, with these quarantine hotels. Im really not happy to spend £1750 on a travel lodge 10 minutes down the road from my house! And I would be very concerned about contracting covid in the quarantine hotel! So we are considering driving to spain when the border opens. At least that way we avoid all the nonsense with hotels and can quarantine at home. Not looking forward to a 30 hour car journey right enough, and then a further 30 hours home.

Xx

Offline Hope175

• Jr. Member-10015
    modify
    « Reply #1028 on: 14/02/21, 20:15 »
    Hi vrw100, good to hear you're doing ok. These travel restrictions might change. It will be a while before we can travel and by then lots of people would have had the vaccine.

Offline vrw100

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    « Reply #1029 on: 14/02/21, 20:51 »
    Fingers crossed Hope. We all need to at least get a chance with our IVF journeys again xx