* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 79850 times)

0 Members

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member-10018
modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #1040 on: 3/03/21, 21:43 »
She has kids but I don't know much more. Will know more in the coming days when we get her pen portrait.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline shoegals

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    « Reply #1041 on: 3/03/21, 21:46 »
    Hopefully the donor team can answer all your questions but its exciting to think you could have an egg donor already.

Offline Hope175

• Jr. Member-10015
    modify
    « Reply #1042 on: 9/03/21, 14:16 »
    Hello ladies, I don't know what's going on but I'm not getting the notifications :(

How is everyone doing? Shoegals how are you feeling?

Bailey77 & vrw100 - are you having your tests repeated and another mammogram? Have IB said anything about the expired tests? It won't be long before we can travel again :)

Offline vrw100

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    « Reply #1043 on: 9/03/21, 17:49 »
    Hi Hope175, IB haven't mentioned updating the tests to me but I have to admit that this has occurred to me. I'm not going to mention it and they insist on running all the tests again then I will get them done when I'm out there.

I'm getting pretty fed up with the wait but it looks like travel may be an option in may/June time?

I haven't had my 2nd vaccine yet either so that could end up being an issue.
    Xx

Offline Hope175

• Jr. Member-10015
    modify
    « Reply #1044 on: 10/03/21, 16:29 »
    Hi vrw100, I'm not going to mention it to them either but slightly worried that when I'm ready to start they will ask for it and it might delay things. The bloods are easy and I can get them done at my GP but the mammogram is not straight forward and expensive to pay for it privately.

I agree it looks like we may be able to travel May/June :)

Hopefully you can get your 2nd vaccine before then x

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #1045 on: 11/03/21, 20:48 »
    Hi hope175.  I am not currently with ib. I'm an old patient of theirs and decided to stay on this forum as my clinic in London don't have a group chat on here.

Online Lola2021

• Full Member-10016
    modify
    « Reply #1046 on: 13/03/21, 11:58 »
    Hi everyone, we just had our scan today and everything looks ok.
    We heard the heartbeat- amazing x

Also, I just wanted to say thank you to all the ladies who contribute to this forum, its such a big help being able to chat.
    Good luck to everyone on your journey, I hope you all get to experience this. After years of heartache I never though wed get here.
    Keep the faith x

Offline Hope175

• Jr. Member-10015
    modify
    « Reply #1047 on: 13/03/21, 12:05 »
    Bailey77 - Apologies of course you are :)

Lola2021 - That's amazing news. Very happy for you. Keep us posted with your progress x

Offline Hope175

• Jr. Member-10015
    modify
    « Reply #1048 on: 13/03/21, 12:09 »
    Love_Lucy - how are you doing?

Offline Love_Lucy

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    « Reply #1049 on: 13/03/21, 21:39 »
    Hi Hope175, Im doing ok thanks for asking. In the waiting game still. My tests expired in Feb and so far Ive had my smear and will get the rest sorted early May in prep to start again.

Weve booked a holiday mid May for when travel opens up again as my goodness I need a break after the year its been. I think June is likely for us to try again and im going back in the pill so I can steer my cycles towards the dates I want. Fingers crossed both the holiday and IVF happens again when Im hoping.

Lola amazing news for your scan, congrats and enjoy this long awaited and much deserved feeling of joy!

Sending everyone else some love and hope youre all ok with the day tomorrow. Even though I have DD, Mothers day still stings a bit and definitely retriggers the emotions of ones where I longed to celebrate it as a mother xx