* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 33483 times)

0 Members

Offline Tpeale1

modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #110 on: 14/02/19, 23:55 »
I also got off the meds around week 9-10 but yes took baby aspirin and extra folic acid w prenatals until birth.
I wasnít worried either. . .

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Cma700

• Gold Member
    • Anything is possible xxx
    modify
    « Reply #111 on: 15/02/19, 08:21 »
    Thank you Tpeale and Helen. That makes me feel a little better. Do you think I could continue with cyclogest as I was really low on progesterone and worried when I stop the meds the baby will come away. I have never got this far before so worrying!
    Is is normal for symptoms to come and go my breasts donít hurt like they did so worrying about that too .
    What am I like!!!

Offline onesock

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #112 on: 15/02/19, 17:59 »
    Your symptoms will vary from day to day. I donít expect you would continue with the progesterone.
    For your own peace of mind why donít you book a scan Over  the next week and they can check all the placenta
    Helen x

Offline onesock

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #113 on: 26/02/19, 10:58 »
    Itís gone a bit quiet on here. How is everyone doing ??
    Iím 30wks now and only 8wks left and I finish work next week and I canít wait.
    Helen x x

Offline Cma700

• Gold Member
    • Anything is possible xxx
    modify
    « Reply #114 on: 27/02/19, 15:39 »
    Wow thatís gone quick Helen thatís great! How are you feeling?
    How is everyone else? I have been re reading wondering how everyone is getting on.

Iím 10+6 now.

Offline ladykris

modify
    « Reply #115 on: 3/03/19, 12:53 »
    Hi all,
    Iíve been in this group for a while now, part 5 I think and I had a successful cycle and my DS Henrik . He is now 10 months and we are venturing again. so Iím checking back in here. Amazing to see all these positive stories. Lots of pregnancies in the home stretch
    Iím due for a FET this Friday. After much thinking I decided to go alone and back the same day. Was much haste to go all 3 and get dog sitter etc. Maybe next time.
    Just checking in to see if anybody is cycling now and get some positive stories of flying back the same day. Iíve never done it before, but itís probably less stressful than worrying about Henriks naps and food etc.
    Anyhoo - hello again all
    Kristin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline onesock

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #116 on: 3/03/19, 13:41 »
    Welcome back
    I went out on my own for transfer as Blake was starting school and the cost of 3 of us going. But stayed 3 nights and had a relaxing few days on the beach working on my tan lol it was lovely
    Good luck
    Helen x x

Offline Helen6a

modify
    « Reply #117 on: 13/03/19, 20:31 »
    How is everyone? X

Offline Tpeale1

modify
    « Reply #118 on: 16/03/19, 03:31 »
    Hello Helen,
    Hanging in there . . . Still trying to get rid of a little post partum funkiness I have. Itís not depression yet just an overall morose feeling. . .
    As soon as I can get some more work under my belt, I believe all that will go away.

This board has been quiet . . .I check in from time to time . .

I hope you are well as well as all those having transfers or about to do IvF 😊

Offline Helen6a

modify
    « Reply #119 on: 16/03/19, 20:43 »
    Hi Tpeale, Iím loving been a mummy and works the last thing on mind but when you are self employed itís important. I hope you get some work soon and it helps you feel better. Yes itís been very, very quiet. Are any of you on Instagram? Iíve supposed to ask before and I keep forgetting! If you are and want to follow head to @sciencebabymakers. Iíve met some wonderful ladies on there too x